Gladiator Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

giskard

First Name
Cameron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 BMW i3s
I have heard the same - about the delay I mean. Interesting. So you think it's done done, then?

Good luck with yours - it appears some of the dates are similar. This was ordered 10/17. The VIN came about a week later I think.
Looks like you are getting a similar vehicle save for the stick compared to my automatic, and a Rubicon vs. my Overland. Sort of wish I had gone Rubicon - more towing capacity but I think this will handle what I'm doing. Blue - that's a striking blue. For me I liked more than one of the colors but my wife nixed the others - she REALLY wanted purple, or a color we have seen on the Wranglers that's sort of a metallic turquoise or whatever.
The wording ("body vendor is done") sounds promising to me so, yeah, I think there's a chance yours is done. It might just be wishful thinking on my part though since mine is coming right behind yours. This is my first time ordering a Jeep so I'm not super familiar with the process. We ordered on the same day, but I got my VIN right away and you got a quicker production start. Blue has always been my favorite color so there's been zero waffling on that front for me. Though I agree Mojito or something like Plum Crazy would look really sharp on the Gladiator.

Advertisement

Robieman

First Name
Robie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ford F150; '20 Grand Cherokee
Occupation
Retired
Woohoo!! I just got my window sticker!! Maybe not too much longer to get the Gladiator.

Duke56

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon. Granite Crystal. Black Freedom Top & Fenders. Rock Krawler 3” Pro-X No limits Lift,
Ordered 10/28/19. Estimated ship 11/13/19
Station D1: 11/07/19
Production Status: D1 10/31/19
Scheduled build 11/11/19.

This was as of today 11/09/19 @ 8:30 AM.

Edit:
So if “Estimated ship” is the Estimated build date and I now see Scheduled build a couple days sooner on 11/11?
Woooo Hooooo.
If timing holds true from what I’ve seen on some posts, then I am hoping the completed build and ready to ship is 5 days later than the actual build date or 11/16?
Would be AWESOME to take delivery in time for Thanksgiving holiday!!!!!

Last edited:

ShadowsPapa

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JTO, '23 JLU, '82 SX4, '73 P. Cardin Javelin
Occupation
Retired auto mechanic, frmr gov't ntwrk security admin
Vehicle Showcase
Ordered 10/28/19. Estimated ship 11/13/19
Station D1: 11/07/19
Production Status: D1 10/31/19
Scheduled build 11/11/19.

This was as of today 11/09/19 @ 8:30 AM.
I've found out that very first "ship date" typically ends up being when the thing starts on the assembly line. Mine lined up as 11/04 ship date - the build was started then. A couple days later I got the build sheet. Still waiting on the sticker. Will hopefully see it by Christmas - sometimes they sit for days waiting to be shipped. Gotta fill a train, I guess! Heck, I'll go PICK IT UP if they'll let me!

Duke56

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon. Granite Crystal. Black Freedom Top & Fenders. Rock Krawler 3” Pro-X No limits Lift,
I’m pretty sure ours here in Michigan come by way of car carriers since only 2.5 hours from Toledo to my dealer so hopefully filled up and rolling a lot sooner? (Fingers crossed)

Sponsored

ShadowsPapa

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
Well now I am TRUCKLESS.
I just sold my Silverado for thousands more than the Jeep dealer was going to allow me for trade.
The kicker? I sold it to a DEALER!
A Chevy dealer wrote me a nice check for far more than I was offered at the Jeep dealership for trade.
They didn't even look at it very long - they saw the mileage, saw the condition, how literally spotless it was inside, they liked the truck and bought it right there. I bet they spent a whopping 5 minutes looking it over. (my wife is to blame for the truck being so nice inside - she insisted on regular vacuuming, using these little rug things in the winter to soak up the snow and salt and keep the carpet and mats nice)

I knew I could sell it for way more than I was offered on trade. Nationally my truck showed up in the 22K range for private sales. I could have gotten more, I had others interested but I was tired of the questions, the BS back and forth, like they doubted my being original owner and the miles being only 47,000 and the condition being as good as it was. Honestly, it was that good.
So when the dealer offered me only a little less than I was going to sell it for privately - I said sold, it's yours. They cut me a check and I left the truck there - only 10 minutes away, too. They gave me a ride home. No more low-balling tire kickers.

But now I have NO TRUCK at all. This Jeep can't arrive fast enough - I sort of need a truck as I have some large items to pick up that won't fit in a WJ - like a glass shower door and other stuff.

Duke56

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
One of the reasons why I’m getting back into the Jeep brand........RESALE.
Other reasons: It replaces my leased RAM and RZR XP4 turbo.
We’re slowing down on the trails now but I still need a truck.
Always loved my Jeeps.
I’ve owned a 2 door Wrangler, a Cherokee, a Liberty, and a Grand Cherokee. I was always pleased at the price I got when I sold them.
Problem with the Gladiator....... I’m keeping it. That is....... unless they come out with a better one??
We sold our 2016 Polaris RZR XP4 Turbo (Wicked FAST) and put the money towards the Gladiator. I’m turning in my Ram 1500 lease and dumping that payment. Gladiator is free and clear. Next stop...... retirement, MOAB, Rubicon, Yellowstone, Rocky Mountain Nat’l Park, Grand Canyon, you get the idea.

Oscar Indy

First Name
Oscar
Threads
Reaction score
Website
offmapoverland.com
Vehicle(s)
JTR
Well now I am TRUCKLESS.
Told ya :p
But welcome to my world. I saw mine roll of the assembly line and was like oh shit. This is real now. Sold my truck 2 days later for several k more than was offered by the dealer. Then Jeep screws around and let's mine sit in KZOA for 45 days. It's been a rough 2 months without my own rig just taking the wife's Hyundai everywhere

giskard

First Name
Cameron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 BMW i3s
I'm in the truckless club, too. There isn't much of a vehicle market where I live (northwest corner of MN) and I happened to be near a CarMax with a ride home so I went that route. That happened the week before I ordered my Gladiator so I've been truckless about a month now. I knew I wouldn't *need* it as much through the end of the year, but it has been annoying. With the volume that @spenchey does I'm hoping transit time will be relatively short once it's built and inspected.

ShadowsPapa

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
Told ya :p
But welcome to my world. I saw mine roll of the assembly line and was like oh shit. This is real now. Sold my truck 2 days later for several k more than was offered by the dealer. Then Jeep screws around and let's mine sit in KZOA for 45 days. It's been a rough 2 months without my own rig just taking the wife's Hyundai everywhere
Isn't that crazy - the dealer is selling a Jeep with NO DISCOUNT at all and low-balls the trade-in for UNDER the lowest numbers on the expert sites and then I go to a DEALER and the offer me what the other dealer laughed at when I told him my expectations.
Apparently one dealer was not being honest while the other knew they could put tires in mine and flip it for profit.

Anyway, I just got an email that says Your VIN tracking info has changed
When I open it, it says Found for build sheet (no change there, got that earlier in the week)
and says Found for sticker - but when I click the link - I get a "whatchewtalkinbout, there ain't no sticker here!" message. Well, that's how a friend would say it........

Item Status
Build Sheet FOUND
Sticker FOUND

But dead if I click by sticker......... I guess it was found but now is lost? or they thought they found it but it was really not mine? Their dog picked up the wrong scent?

EDIT - never mind - I kept trying, hit refresh, tried via the email links, tried three times here on post number one of this thread and finally - it showed up!
I guess that means it's built?

So - what now - how do I find out anything else - any other codes for where it's at, where it's sitting, is it waiting for anything at all? Sitting at a train depot?

Sponsored

ShadowsPapa

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
I'm in the truckless club, too. There isn't much of a vehicle market where I live (northwest corner of MN) and I happened to be near a CarMax with a ride home so I went that route. That happened the week before I ordered my Gladiator so I've been truckless about a month now. I knew I wouldn't *need* it as much through the end of the year, but it has been annoying. With the volume that @spenchey does I'm hoping transit time will be relatively short once it's built and inspected.
Fingers crossed for ya - I got a call this week that a big shower stall glass and stuff was in and I need to pick it up - ok, that's gonna by fun in a WJ.

ShadowsPapa

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
Received this this AM -
--------------------------------
Bill,

Gladiator left on truck from Toledo Ohio late last night, will let you know when it arrives

Scott

---------------------------------

So these are trucked? Assuming the driver has to make another stop, and knowing that for their safety they are only allowed so many hours, then must stop, etc. - Wednesday, perhaps?

N6WT

First Name
Kent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Jeep Rubicon, 2020 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Retired
I just got the call from the dealer, saying my Gladiator is in "framing" and should be shipped by Nov 13th. The info on the tracker has not been updated? Should I believe the dealer?

Capt. B

First Name
Captain B
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Galdiator, 2002 Jeep Wrangler 2DR Gobi Edition
I just got the call from the dealer, saying my Gladiator is in "framing" and should be shipped by Nov 13th. The info on the tracker has not been updated? Should I believe the dealer?
What was your order date?

Duke56

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Received this this AM -
--------------------------------
Bill,

Gladiator left on truck from Toledo Ohio late last night, will let you know when it arrives

Scott

---------------------------------

So these are trucked? Assuming the driver has to make another stop, and knowing that for their safety they are only allowed so many hours, then must stop, etc. - Wednesday, perhaps?
Yes sometimes by truck, sometimes by rail.
Not sure what determines the method. Maybe how many are going where with larger quantities by rail and smaller batches by car carrier?

Advertisement

Advertisement