Sponsored

Gladiator Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

Dewyaw

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave, 2015 Jeep Wrangler Hard Rock; 1987 Jeep Wrangler Laredo; 1988 Porsche 911, 2005 Toyota Tacoma TRD Pro, 1994 Toyota Pickup 4x4. Not all at the same time.
Jeep Chat just told me it has 'entered into shipping status', but I have not gotten any notification of a Window sticker yet. I asked if it had a sticker and she said yes, but when I asked her to provide a link to me she said it's not ready yet...
I’m in Houston too, and they’re saying it just shipped at the beginning of the week. I do have a sticker. I bet they’re on the same train...What dealer is yours going to? Mac Haik for me....

Advertisement

toflo

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Mojave
Jeep Chat just told me it has 'entered into shipping status', but I have not gotten any notification of a Window sticker yet. I asked if it had a sticker and she said yes, but when I asked her to provide a link to me she said it's not ready yet...

did you lookup existing on page1 and type in the vin? must be vin then click on the Not Found under sticker.

Bback58

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Overland automatic, 2021 Jeep Wrangler Willys, 2 dr, 6 spd.
My wait is just about over!

9D177173-0B10-4857-AF2B-D3BCDB652E9B.jpeg

Picking it up tomorrow morning!

Best of luck to all of you other people waiting. It certainly is a journey.
Congrats on finally getting your truck. I love the color. I wish I had known that color was available when I ordered. I was doing all my online building decisions on the 2020 info, but I love my Firecracker red.

Gulf_coasterHTX

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Subaru Ascent, '21 Gladiator Sport S Diesel
Occupation
Petroleum Engineer
I’m in Houston too, and they’re saying it just shipped at the beginning of the week. I do have a sticker. I bet they’re on the same train...What dealer is yours going to? Mac Haik for me....
I hope so! I’m not getting a good feeling that I still don’t have a sticker though

Will be going to Autonation in Spring. What was your order date?

Sponsored

Gulf_coasterHTX

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Subaru Ascent, '21 Gladiator Sport S Diesel
Occupation
Petroleum Engineer
did you lookup existing on page1 and type in the vin? must be vin then click on the Not Found under sticker.
yes I registered there when I got my VIN so I get notifications when updates occur. I have my build sheet but no sticker. Just thought it was odd that the Jeep chat person thought it was available due to the status

Dewyaw

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave, 2015 Jeep Wrangler Hard Rock; 1987 Jeep Wrangler Laredo; 1988 Porsche 911, 2005 Toyota Tacoma TRD Pro, 1994 Toyota Pickup 4x4. Not all at the same time.
I hope so! I’m not getting a good feeling that I still don’t have a sticker though

Will be going to Autonation in Spring. What was your order date?
10/1

Dewyaw

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ordered 10/22... just got the call from dealership! Arrived today. I’ll be picking up tomorrow!
That’s bullshit!! Lol

Congrats!

Sponsored

Darrin NC

First Name
Darrin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra, Rav 4 Highlander, Corolla XSE
Occupation
self
Ordered 9-26, as of Tonight still in the exact phase as 21 days ago. "your vehicle is in the process of being upfitted with additional features and or options". Getting bored of the process and the vehicle and may pass on it when and if it shows up.....

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
loaner
Occupation
IT guy
Ordered 9-26, as of Tonight still in the exact phase as 21 days ago. "your vehicle is in the process of being upfitted with additional features and or options". Getting bored of the process and the vehicle and may pass on it when and if it shows up.....
I think many of us are in the same boat..... mine has been "approved for shipment" for about 21 days.

CCOlotti

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon Eco Diesel
Vehicle Showcase
Was just told mine is KZ as of this am. Still no sticker and has to come by rail so tack on more delays.

Advertisement

Advertisement