First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTM Hydro Blue, 1999 LR Disco I
Occupation
IT
Nice! I ordered Oct 6 and still no Mojave yet.
Man, that sucks! FCA's build order process is unfathomable. Hopefully you'll get some good news soon

Advertisement

CCOlotti

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon Eco Diesel
Vehicle Showcase
Still trying to find out why mine went into JS last Tuesday and hasnā€™t moved (other than the holiday of course). I was told it was going to hit KZ and instead went into JS and has had everything completed at the body vendor. This is now more than frustrating and still no window sticker.

ssteve

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
camaro, audi Q, cj2a, ram
Ordered mine on wed. Order went in Friday morning and they generated a von and vin already but I canā€™t find it in the system. Dealer said they generated the vin faster than heā€™s seen before but not sure if that indicates anything or not.

Dewyaw

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave, 2015 Jeep Wrangler Hard Rock; 1987 Jeep Wrangler Laredo; 1988 Porsche 911, 2005 Toyota Tacoma TRD Pro, 1994 Toyota Pickup 4x4. Not all at the same time.
Everyoneā€™s experience is all over the map. No rhyme or reason.

I ordered 10/1, had my VIN the next day. Iā€™ve had a build sheet for almost 4 weeks now, and according to Jeep chat itā€™s been ā€œwaiting on inspection or waiting for a trainā€ for over 3 weeks.

Just last night I received my sticker....Dealer says itā€™s finally shipped.

FFS I canā€™t take the suspense anymore ...

Last edited:

Sponsored

hemigeno

First Name
Gene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JTO; '18 Durango; '13 JK
Everyoneā€™s experience is all over the map. No rhyme or reason.
Very true, sadly.

I ordered 10/1, had my VIN the next day. Iā€™ve had a build sheet for almost 4 weeks now, and according to Jeep chat itā€™s been ā€œwaiting on inspection or waiting for a trainā€ for over 3 weeks.
This has me worried, yet again. I ordered 9/19, finally received a B-sheet 11/20, and just started the same ā€œwaiting on inspection or waiting for a trainā€ treadmill on 11/27. It had been my hope that the process would move forward quickly from here on out, but that may not be the case apparently. šŸ˜•

If it gets here halfway through December, I'll tell the dealership I'll be in to pick it up right after the first of the year... to delay personal property tax assessment until 2022.

CCOlotti

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Very true, sadly.

This has me worried, yet again. I ordered 9/19, finally received a B-sheet 11/20, and just started the same ā€œwaiting on inspection or waiting for a trainā€ treadmill on 11/27. It had been my hope that the process would move forward quickly from here on out, but that may not be the case apparently. šŸ˜•

If it gets here halfway through December, I'll tell the dealership I'll be in to pick it up right after the first of the year... to delay personal property tax assessment until 2022.
I actually want mine before the EOY.....only thing we pay in TN is sales tax and I can claim someof that on my taxes in 2021....so yeah I want mine before 12/31

RedHotWillys

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator
I am hoping they extend the employee pricing further into December. Have a feeling my delivery will arrive by the end of the week and the incentive will be over.

Gulf_coasterHTX

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Subaru Ascent, '21 Gladiator Sport S Diesel
Occupation
Petroleum Engineer
Still trying to find out why mine went into JS last Tuesday and hasnā€™t moved (other than the holiday of course). I was told it was going to hit KZ and instead went into JS and has had everything completed at the body vendor. This is now more than frustrating and still no window sticker.
They just told me mine was going into KZ but not yet scheduled for shipment, sorry to hear they are jerking you around! Hope the same doesnā€™t happen to me

Surffisher2a

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave and 2021 Wrangler Unlimited Sahara
Occupation
IT Manager
Talk to my dealer today and its supposed to arrive at the train depot sometime next week and be at my dealership the week after.

2021 Mojave --Auto -- Hydro blue

ordered 10/10

Sponsored

Oil_Burner

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTRD, Explorer, Prius, C6, Diesel Pusher MH
Occupation
Engineer
What am I missing when trying to track my order?

I plug in my VIN, and I get a Not Found, Not Found for the build and sticker. I get that because it's too early to see anything with an order on 11/17/2020 and a VIN on 11/20/2020.

Since I have a VIN, I believe it is in 'D' status.

Where can you find the actual status the vehicle is in as described here:
https://www.jeepgladiatorforum.com/...-build-sheet-order-tracking.15238/post-225830
Examples:​
D ā€“ Firm schedule: serial number assigned, approx. time in station ā€“ 5 days​
D1 ā€“ gateline: unit sequenced for production, est. ship date assigned, Approx. time in station ā€“ 12 days​
E ā€“ Framing​
F ā€“ Paint​
G ā€“ Trim​

Surffisher2a

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave and 2021 Wrangler Unlimited Sahara
Occupation
IT Manager
What am I missing when trying to track my order?

I plug in my VIN, and I get a Not Found, Not Found for the build and sticker. I get that because it's too early to see anything with an order on 11/17/2020 and a VIN on 11/20/2020.

Since I have a VIN, I believe it is in 'D' status.

Where can you find the actual status the vehicle is in as described here:
https://www.jeepgladiatorforum.com/...-build-sheet-order-tracking.15238/post-225830
Examples:​
D ā€“ Firm schedule: serial number assigned, approx. time in station ā€“ 5 days​
D1 ā€“ gateline: unit sequenced for production, est. ship date assigned, Approx. time in station ā€“ 12 days​
E ā€“ Framing​
F ā€“ Paint​
G ā€“ Trim​
You need to contact your dealer or jeep chat to get updates on your build status. The Links for the build info / window sticker only work once your jeep reaches certain stages of the build process.

Generally the build sheet usually works once your jeep is actually on the assembly line. The Window sticker doesn't work until the jeep is completely built and in the shipping stage.

CCOlotti

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
They just told me mine was going into KZ but not yet scheduled for shipment, sorry to hear they are jerking you around! Hope the same doesnā€™t happen to me
Do you have a window sticker yet? From what I have heard once it is invoiced (KZ) the sticker should show up. no sticker usually means no KZ.

Gulf_coasterHTX

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Petroleum Engineer
Do you have a window sticker yet? From what I have heard once it is invoiced (KZ) the sticker should show up. no sticker usually means no KZ.
:headbang: No window sticker yet...

Gulf_coasterHTX

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Petroleum Engineer
Jeep Chat just told me it has 'entered into shipping status', but I have not gotten any notification of a Window sticker yet. I asked if it had a sticker and she said yes, but when I asked her to provide a link to me she said it's not ready yet...

Advertisement

Advertisement