First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon Diesel
Occupation
Party Chief
Trying to Track New. says invalid Nickname. can anyone help me out with this?

Advertisement

OLAF 4X4

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon Diesel
Occupation
Party Chief
I finally got it figured out. thanks Burton79!

Munkey Boy

First Name
matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda CX-3, '79 CJ5, '21 JT Sport S manual.
Occupation
Camp Maintenance
Received notification that mine has been built and is awaiting final inspection and a spot on a transport. That's the good news!

Bad news, I ordered the manual transmission. That means that it may sit on the lot until it can be released as per the recall.

Glass is twice as big as it needs to be, they said the recall "fix" will take place PRIOR to delivery to my local dealership. This is actually great news as my instincts smell some flounders there.

But this may be a bit of important info for those that ordered a manual as well and were wondering how that issue will play out. They of course can't sell them until the unit is "fixed", any new orders will come "fixed", that means you don't get the option of voluntary. It WILL come with the software flash/nanny.

First mod: Remove dealer sticker.
Second mod: Negotiate with dealership to help absorb the cost of a Centerforce clutch kit.
Third mod: Replace sticker if they agree and are willing to remove nanny flash.
Fourth mod: Megaphone. To tell everyone to get outta the way 'cause I'm about to go have way too much fun!
Fifth mod: Repair what happened during the prior mod.

ttn333

First Name
Tuan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
none
Dealer has advised that it's been picked up by rails and about "14 ish days away". So about 11 weeks total if delivered first week of March. Ordered 12/18. Time to set appointment for lift and tires. Maybe just lift as wheels are still back ordered.

Sponsored

mbrown2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Current-JT Rubi Diesel,Past-Jeep JL Rubi, Ram 1500
Ordered 2/3....the app/query cannot find it via VIN....but dealer says it started being built/assembled 2/17....Seems they must not update their records...

TommyGp

First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 EcoDiesel Rubicon
Occupation
at a job
Dealer just said my truck has shipped with an ETA of 2/24 - 3/10! I was really hoping for it to be on my birthday (2/22) but I suppose a late birthday gift to my self is acceptable. LOL

ttn333

First Name
Tuan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
none
Dealer just said my truck has shipped with an ETA of 2/24 - 3/10! I was really hoping for it to be on my birthday (2/22) but I suppose a late birthday gift to my self is acceptable. LOL
Just chatted with JC and was told " Current Dealer ETA is 02/26/2021 - 03/12/2021". Damn, so it could be 3 weeks to get by train. That's a long wait. On the bright side, there's also a slight chance I might still get it end by the end of the month. By the way, I was also hoping to get it by my bday (2/24). Here's to hoping you get yours within your birth month!

Huntinjeep

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1946 CJ2A, 1972 Commando, 2002 TJ, 2005 TJ, 2019 JL
Wonder what percent of Jeeps are custom ordered per year? It is so fun to me! Mine should be home next week. Cant wait! But I guess I have too. Ha ha

Sponsored

F3Orangeman

First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘21 JTOD, ’02 F-150 SCrew
Occupation
Stay-at-Home Financial Analyst (thanks to COVID)
Wonder what percent of Jeeps are custom ordered per year? It is so fun to me! Mine should be home next week. Cant wait! But I guess I have too. Ha ha
First vehicle ever custom built for me. If it hadn’t been for the people on this forum, I would have gone through the normal bs of buying!

Coletrickle

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTM, 2019 JLUR, 2003 TJ R
Occupation
Build Electricity
My build was found a few days ago. The window sticker says not found but its highlighted in blue so I clicked on it and wal'la. There it is, dealer says maybe see it in 10 days or so. Strange thing is I cannot find my name on the open orders list but if I put in the VIN # it pops up, bunk66 is my nickname and it only shows build found.

Attachments

MoGladdr

First Name
Dillon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT, MJ
Ordered 1/22 dealer texted today that it’s in D1 status in line to start production..
Our original estimated ship date was 2/25. Does anyone know how long it’ll sit at D1?

ttn333

First Name
Tuan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
none
Ordered 1/22 dealer texted today that it’s in D1 status in line to start production..
Our original estimated ship date was 2/25. Does anyone know how long it’ll sit at D1?
That varies, from days to weeks. Once in production, it moves pretty quickly, at least for a lot of us.

Coletrickle

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTM, 2019 JLUR, 2003 TJ R
Occupation
Build Electricity
Daughter and Son n Law live in St. Peter, nice place. Congrats on your order, I ordered on 12/29/20 and it should be at the dealer anyday now.

Advertisement

Advertisement