Sponsored

Gladiator Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

21JTRUBI

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Diesel
Got some good news from Jeep Chat this evening, my Gladiator is built and through quality checks. It’s in the staging area for shipping!
Timeline:
1/22 Order ( Sting Gray Rubicon Diesel)
1/25 VIN
2/19 Build complete waiting on shipping
Dealer ETA the week of 3/10
Moving pretty quick

Advertisement

stephieboyle

First Name
Stephanie
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Sport S
That varies, from days to weeks. Once in production, it moves pretty quickly, at least for a lot of us.
Ordered 1/22 dealer texted today that it’s in D1 status in line to start production..
Our original estimated ship date was 2/25. Does anyone know how long it’ll sit at D1?

I also ordered on 1/22.
I've been in D1 since 2/1. Sport S with almost every package. Estimated ship date 3/2. Still no status changes since 2/1. My logic tells me there is an order to production, but my emotions tell me it is totally random.

freebird_78

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JTRD
Got some good news from Jeep Chat this evening, my Gladiator is built and through quality checks. It’s in the staging area for shipping!
Timeline:
1/25 VIN
Moving pretty quick
I ordered a Sting Gray Rubi Diesel on 2/4. Was told (by dealer, but not Jeep Chat) that it scheduled to be built 2/23.

Keep us posted on your progress.

Mikeaviator13

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTRD, 2014 JKU
I ordered a Sting Gray Rubi Diesel on 2/4. Was told (by dealer, but not Jeep Chat) that it scheduled to be built 2/23.

Same dates as me. Take a look lol.
I think it'll be longer. Still D1 but we'll see. Keep me posted.

InkedInkedJeep Gladiator POC VIN _LI.jpg

Coletrickle

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTM, 2019 JLUR, 2003 TJ R
Occupation
Build Electricity
Spoke with Daniel at Gupton Motors this morning, my Gladiator Mojave is on his lot. I will be picking it up Thursday the 25th. Ordered it on the 29th of December, 9 weeks, not bad.

Sponsored

OrangeCJ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1971 CJ5, 2021 JTRD
Timeline:
1/25 VIN
Moving pretty quick
Just Checking back, since we have similar builds... ordered 12/18. Dealership says it is ready to ship any time, but no ETA. Jeep Chat says that it is waiting final Inspection.... My VIN finally did pop up in the tracking system but still no window sticker... not sure at what point in the process that happens.

21JTRUBI

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Diesel

Jeep Chat confirmed my Gladiator is in transit to the dealership.
Salesman sent a text at the end of the day confirming it’s on a rail car due into the final yard by 3/2. Then it’s transported via truck to the dealer. Hopefully have a delivery date early next week after the transport truck is scheduled

Burton79

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JT
Occupation
Federal Government
Just a heads up for all. I just got done chatting with JC trying to get an update on my build request. The “agent” informed me that Builds stay in D1 status for 3 weeks, mine has been in there for 19 days she said. By my math my build should be started at least this Friday, 02/26, for the expected delivery date of 03/03.

Take away is 3 Weeks in D1 Status for flow reasons

freebird_78

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JTRD

Just got word from JC that mine's been built and is awaiting shipment. No ETA. Seems they're ahead of schedule. I had been told I was on D1 for about 2 weeks, as of this past Friday (2/19). Then this morning, it had been built and waiting for shipment.

And still nothing on the build sheet or sticker from "the system".

Coletrickle

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTM, 2019 JLUR, 2003 TJ R
Occupation
Build Electricity
Just got word from JC that mine's been built and is awaiting shipment. No ETA. Seems they're ahead of schedule. I had been told I was on D1 for about 2 weeks, as of this past Friday (2/19). Then this morning, it had been built and waiting for shipment.

And still nothing on the build sheet or sticker from "the system".
Did ya try just tracking with you VIN ? My build would come up using my nickname but not my sticker. I tried with VIN and both came up.

Sponsored

Mikeaviator13

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTRD, 2014 JKU
ordered from Gupton on Feb 4. been in D1 stauts all the way up til 2 days ago. Now today Feb 23, jeep chat says its built. Ill call dealer tomorrow for updates.

19 day build time.

TommyGp

First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 EcoDiesel Rubicon
Occupation
at a job
ordered 1/22 JC just has us in Frame as of today. 😁
It's so weird how some people get such detailed info from JC and others don't. My info was:

- Parts are being gathered (several weeks)
- It's in scheduling for build (couple weeks)
- It's scheduled to build soon (2-3 days)
- It's built and ready for shipping with no finalized plan yet (2-3 days)
- It's somewhere out in the world and will be at the dealership someday (going on a week now)

Even the dealership didn't have info. They had D1 status with an anticipated ship date of 2/11 for almost the entire process until they got the 2-week delivery window. Now nothing.

There was no "frame" "electrical" or "inspection" status for mine, and if it happened it was in a matter of 2-3 days at most.

I'm not really complaining, just find it odd. Given the ability to track so many things with such great detail, you would think the manufacturing process would be an easy one to generate a customer-level report updated at least daily.

JDP_1988

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon Sting-Gray
Occupation
Engineer
Ordered 2/11 and checked with Jeep Chat this morning. Jeep is in shipping phase with a delivery window of 3/2-3/16.

This is way better than the 6-10 week wait my dealer warned me about when I ordered

Advertisement

Advertisement