Bulldog10

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Overland Sarge Green Diesel
Occupation
Retired Helicopter Pilot, FAA ATC, Retired Gentleman Farmer Trying to Survive Divorce!
Vehicle Showcase
So you tracked the sticker and build sheet but you had the window sticker and build sheet already? LOL.
Yea just got it and thought I could track it along rte

Advertisement

Elkhunter1948

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Fly Fisherman/Elk Hunter
I was able to track my new Gladiator Rubicon 3.0 Diesel using the link. Usually how long until it ships after you are able to gather all of this data?

Bulldog10

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Overland Sarge Green Diesel
Occupation
Retired Helicopter Pilot, FAA ATC, Retired Gentleman Farmer Trying to Survive Divorce!
Vehicle Showcase
I was able to track my new Gladiator Rubicon 3.0 Diesel using the link. Usually how long until it ships after you are able to gather all of this data?
I have gotten all my info from dealer as I can't seem to get tracker to work. My sister lives in Montana in Bozeman. Got any Elk steaks;-)

21JTRUBI

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Diesel
I have gotten all my info from dealer as I can't seem to get tracker to work. My sister lives in Montana in Bozeman. Got any Elk steaks;-)
My Diesel was on the train Monday and still can’t find anything on the tracker. With a little luck I could have it next week, scheduled to be in the Roper train yard on 3/2.

Socks

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Jeep Wrangler JK Rubicon Hardrock
Track your JT Gladiator Wrangler by window sticker and build sheet lookup! Credit goes to sister-site JLWF moderator Yakpimp for this great tool.

How to use: Click “TRACK NEW” below and enter your info. Once your window sticker or build sheet becomes available, you'll receive an email with a link to view it! The other options are all pretty self-explanatory so feel free to play around and see all the cool info and stats!

Checked with Jeep Cares this morning and they found it in "I Status" waiting to be shipped. Dealer hasn't told me anything. It's also a 6-speed manual. Probably not helping anything either. Was hoping to see a window sticker.

Sponsored

Burton79

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JT
Occupation
Federal Government
Checked with Jeep Cares this morning and they found it in "I Status" waiting to be shipped. Dealer hasn't told me anything. It's also a 6-speed manual. Probably not helping anything either. Was hoping to see a window sticker.
I’ve seen people on here where the sticker shows up 10 days after the build sheet appears. I live in Ohio, down the highway from Toledo and my dealer said they will get the sticker when it gets on the truck to them. My guess is, when the transportation part starts, is when the sticker is created.

Last edited:

Socks

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Jeep Wrangler JK Rubicon Hardrock
I’ve seen people on here where the sticker shows up 10 days after the build sheep appears. I live in Ohio, down the highway from Toledo and my dealer said they will get the sticker when it gets on the truck to them. My guess is, when the transportation part starts, is when the sticker is created.
Okay, thanks.

stephieboyle

First Name
Stephanie
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Sport S
My window sticker is finally available! Here's how it went down at the Safford Fredericksburg dealer:

Ordered: 1/22 -- Sport S, hydro blue, every package except smoker's group, slush mats, spray in bedliner, hard top, headliner.
VOC: 1/23
Vin: 1/23
Est Ship Date: 3/3
D1: 1/29
In Paint: 2/25
Build sheet email: 2/26
Spray Bedliner: 2/26
Sticker email: 3/1
Jeep chat says delivery between 3/2 - 3/16

TommyGp

First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 EcoDiesel Rubicon
Occupation
at a job
I just chatted with Jeep and they now have an updated delivery window that has shifted 1 day further out. Same 2-week window, but shifted from 2/24-3/10 to 2/25-3/11. My gut tells me this is a bad sign and I'll not get it until late March or early April. It has been released for shipping since mid-February.

Sponsored

dakota.morgan91

First Name
Dakota
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
(ordered) 2021 Gladiator Willys
Hey guys my window sticker populated on Sunday but gives no other info? Do you guys think it will be mid march?

TommyGp

First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 EcoDiesel Rubicon
Occupation
at a job
Hey guys my window sticker populated on Sunday but gives no other info? Do you guys think it will be mid march?
It's honestly impossible to say. I see people get theirs 2 days after the window sticker is printed and others, like myself, wait weeks for no apparent reason. It is such an opaque process.

dakota.morgan91

First Name
Dakota
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
It's honestly impossible to say. I see people get theirs 2 days after the window sticker is printed and others, like myself, wait weeks for no apparent reason. It is such an opaque process.
oh ok, I gotcha, I can be patient, but I dont wanna be! lmao

TheSolarWizard

First Name
Memphis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
3.0 JT
Occupation
Solar & EV infrastructure
oh ok, I gotcha, I can be patient, but I dont wanna be! lmao

I believe the window sticker shows up when it moves to the shipping stage. Jeep chat told me mine was built yesterday and today I got my sticker. According to them it should hit the dealer in 2-3 weeks depending on logistics

C83F799F-EC56-40DD-B981-AACF68395747.jpeg

dakota.morgan91

First Name
Dakota
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I believe the window sticker shows up when it moves to the shipping stage. Jeep chat told me mine was built yesterday and today I got my sticker. According to them it should hit the dealer in 2-3 weeks depending on logistics

Jeep Gladiator Gladiator Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking C83F799F-EC56-40DD-B981-AACF68395747
Holy cow! 28MPG?!?! I dont believe it! My Willy's says 23 Highway!

Advertisement

Advertisement