Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ram 2500 Longhorn 6.7L diesel , 2005 Durango,
Occupation
Exp Eng. Tech
X2

Mine is in trim and I still have an invalid VIN and no build sheet. I would put it in the tracker in this forum. It will do the work for you and email you the info once FCA puts it in
Tracker ? I tried to p
X2

Mine is in trim and I still have an invalid VIN and no build sheet. I would put it in the tracker in this forum. It will do the work for you and email you the info once FCA puts it in
Track? I put mine under the "New Track" button but wouldnt let me go any further due to invalid vin, is there another section or button?

Advertisement

jjs3845

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Gladiator Overland
Tracker ? I tried to p

Track? I put mine under the "New Track" button but wouldnt let me go any further due to invalid vin, is there another section or button?
Hmmmmm

someone smarter than I should be able to help you. The only help I could possibly give there is I believe the VINs are 16 digits and start with something like 1C6………
If yours isnt 16 digits then you’re missing something.

Sundownee

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ram 2500 Longhorn 6.7L diesel , 2005 Durango,
Occupation
Exp Eng. Tech
Hmmmmm

someone smarter than I should be able to help you. The only help I could possibly give there is I believe the VINs are 16 digits and start with something like 1C6………
If yours isnt 16 digits then you’re missing something.

ahh, I didnt realize it needed the whole 16 digits, dealer only gave me the last 8, thanks

Walter_Mustang

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mojave, 2021 Rubicon
Ordered the Mojave on 5-25! Latest from Jeep chat….Thank you so much for holding. I am showing that your vehicle is in the shipping stage however a Dealer ETA has not been provided. It will remain in this stage until delivered to the Dealer. Please reach out to the Selling Dealer as they may have a more accurate date of arrival or status for you…. Getting closer, on the home stretch!

jjs3845

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Gladiator Overland
Well What do ya know??? My Build sheet just popped in!
It is now in " pending quality inspections to ensure that standards are met"
Hope that doesn't take a while......

Sponsored

Jeeperwilly

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Rubicon Diesel, 2018 WK2 Trailhawk
Occupation
Ecologist
Dealer text me today that the truck showed up this morning! Woot! It's heading out for a bed liner and I should be able to pick it up Thursday. Just in time to break it in on a 4,000 mile trip out west.

Now the interesting part.....what will they offer for the 15 month old Sport S with 42k on it?

Sponsored

LadyLightning

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator/2004 TJ
Dealer just sent me pictures, fresh back from Leer dealer, Mopar lift and 37”s tomorrow. I should have it by Friday, they are bringing it to me 500 miles away and trading in my Ram and a 13 wrangler I have.

Jeep Gladiator Gladiator Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking 2B8A9AC8-2231-4C4D-A395-0B079F6548CE

Jeep Gladiator Gladiator Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking 2B8A9AC8-2231-4C4D-A395-0B079F6548CE

A Western New Yorker here ✌🏻 What dealer did you go through?

Dwaxman1

First Name
Derek Wax
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
So quick update, my JT is in G status now with estimated delivery date still this Friday but no build sheet yet, how long does it usually take for G status to complete?

-miko-

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo Wagon, Tundra, Nissan NV, '21 Gladiator
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Product Designer
So quick update, my JT is in G status now with estimated delivery date still this Friday but no build sheet yet, how long does it usually take for G status to complete?
That's trim right? I think it all depend on the options. If you ordered tonneau cover or spray in bed liner it could be a bit depending on the availability of materials.

Advertisement

Advertisement