Sponsored

Gladiator Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

alpineovernappa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTSS 3.0 & 2006 LJ 6mt
First and foremost marketing. :CWL: From a technical standpoint the two biggies are DEF and particulate filter.
I believe diesel also uses less of the world’s crude oil supply since the mpg is considerably higher. That’s why I bought mine- eco friendly. Absolutely nothing to do with the gobs of added torque 😬

jjs3845

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Gladiator Overland
Found out from dealer about an hour ago my truck is in trim (probably getting the spray in liner). D1 date was 6/5. Original Estimated ship date is 6/16 so it should hit that date. 👍👍🤞

No Build sheet yet though. Not sure if that's normal or not.

PancakeCritter

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
M3
Occupation
Engineer
Found out from dealer about an hour ago my truck is in trim (probably getting the spray in liner). D1 date was 6/5. Original Estimated ship date is 6/16 so it should hit that date. 👍👍🤞

I didn't get a build sheet until it finished the build and went to final inspection. After that it went to "installation of additional equipment". I think its here that they install the spray-in bedliner.

Sponsored

Juiced

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 TRX 21 Mojave

Mine is being built along side yours

Sponsored

Juiced

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 TRX 21 Mojave
I’ve got a vin! lol, might not seem like much, but after waiting on a Bronco vin for so long and never getting one, it seems kinda like magic! I ordered on Wednesday.
I had a day 1 reservation and number 2 at the dealer.
Kinda got a run around so I kicked it to a 22 order in hopes of the Raptor/Warthog rumor. Probably ask for my $100 back if that Bronco doesn't materialize this year.

Gladijave

First Name
L
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GC, 2021 JTR
I had a day 1 reservation and number 2 at the dealer.
Kinda got a run around so I kicked it to a 22 order in hopes of the Raptor/Warthog rumor. Probably ask for my $100 back if that Bronco doesn't materialize this year.
I didn’t cancel the Bronco yet either, but I had a two-door ordered so wasn’t going to see it this year either way. Honestly, I’ve realized the Gladiator makes a lot more sense for what I want. I think I just got caught up in the Bronco hype a bit, and while I still think it looks awesome, and I may revisit the Bronco later, even if I got word it was going to arrive in a few months, I wouldn’t pick it over the gladiator at this point.

Sundownee

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ram 2500 Longhorn 6.7L diesel , 2005 Durango,
Occupation
Exp Eng. Tech
HI all, new on here, I put an order back on Mar 29 2021 for an Overland 80th ann diesel, later to find out that 80th was fully ordered out as my code was "BG" dealer did not pay attention to system. changed the vehicle to Overland but with all the options from 80th except 80th badges and Berber floor mats. I now have a Vin as its in "D" status now thank god finally. But i cant seem to enter it into the tracking under the New tracking here, says invalid vin, reason ?

LadyLightning

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator/2004 TJ
HI all, new on here, I put an order back on Mar 29 2021 for an Overland 80th ann diesel, later to find out that 80th was fully ordered out as my code was "BG" dealer did not pay attention to system. changed the vehicle to Overland but with all the options from 80th except 80th badges and Berber floor mats. I now have a Vin as its in "D" status now thank god finally. But i cant seem to enter it into the tracking under the New tracking here, says invalid vin, reason ?
I had an “invalid” VIN until it moved to “trim” status and the build sheet was issued.

jjs3845

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Gladiator Overland
I had an “invalid” VIN until it moved to “trim” status and the build sheet was issued.
X2

Mine is in trim and I still have an invalid VIN and no build sheet. I would put it in the tracker in this forum. It will do the work for you and email you the info once FCA puts it in

Advertisement

Advertisement