Gladiator Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

portalgun

First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JT Rubicon Diesel, 02 S2000, 15 4Runner
If dealer has an estimated ship date and Jeep chat says I’m scheduled with all parts received why haven’t I gotten a build sheet? Is it that delayed sometimes?
I'm in the exact same position as you right now. Let me know if you hear any updates.

Advertisement

dbmcubs21

First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT Overland Eco Diesel
Occupation
CPA
I'm in the exact same position as you right now. Let me know if you hear any updates.
Same. I was excited when Daniel gave me estimated ship date of 9/16. Hoping that wasn't an original estimate that is delayed because Jeep Chat/Build sheet have not confirmed I have gone into build status yet.

Challenger85

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21’ Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Electrical
Same. I was excited when Daniel gave me estimated ship date of 9/16. Hoping that wasn't an original estimate that is delayed because Jeep Chat/Build sheet have not confirmed I have gone into build status yet.
Yeah, I bug Jeep chat more than Daniel, I know he’s busy and that’s their job. He originally told me the 14th and last week Jeep confirmed that, “all parts have been received and should be built soon.” Today they said it was “scheduled to be built soon.” But 2 different reps might be saying the same thing in different ways.

dbmcubs21

First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT Overland Eco Diesel
Occupation
CPA
Yeah, I bug Jeep chat more than Daniel, I know he’s busy and that’s their job. He originally told me the 14th and last week Jeep confirmed that, “all parts have been received and should be built soon.” Today they said it was “scheduled to be built soon.” But 2 different reps might be saying the same thing in different ways.
I am checking on Mondays and Fridays. Last week's Monday response was all parts have been received and should be built soon. Friday was very similar response, but when I followed up with the estimated ship date I received from dealer the rep said those are rarely if ever accurate and that I should check back in 2-3 weeks. Not sure if they have records of my twice a week check-ins or he just wanted me to leave him alone Ha.

badger719

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Sport
I had one Jeep Chat rep 2 weeks ago tell me "all parts have been accounted for and vehicle will begin production status soon"

Meanwhile I checked again on Friday and got "parts are now being scheduled for your vehicle and the build process will start shortly". A bit more prodding and the rep claimed my Jeep had not changed status at all in 37 days (since I got the VIN #). So I have no idea where the rep from 2 weeks ago got her info from 🤷‍♂️ She also added that dealers get build update information before they do (or more like not at all, lol)

Meanwhile Daniel from Gupton gave me a 9/15 ship date and confirmed that my JT has been in D1 status for 2 weeks now.

So far my experience with Jeep Chat is that they've been useless most of the time. Providing erratic information is way worse than being a few days out of the loop. Not sure why Stellantis bothers offering this service if they can't even get any relevant information for status updates.

Sponsored

Dennis K

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Website
fineartamerica.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator, Gecko Sport S with Mack's Toe
Occupation
Ret
Well, Jeep Chat escalated me... Hopefully that's not just a 'feel-good' thing they tell everyone...
Ordered Sport S Max Tow Gecko on 7/25 and just, according to dealer, put into D1 status...
Hope to get it before Trail Hero in Sand Hollow Utah... (just for show)

Gwenfarr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mini Cooper Countryman, JT Granite Crystal OTW
Well, Jeep Chat escalated me... Hopefully that's not just a 'feel-good' thing they tell everyone...
Ordered Sport S Max Tow Gecko on 7/25 and just, according to dealer, put into D1 status...
Wishing you luck! I ordered same except for the color.

Azriel62

First Name
Karen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
03 Dodge dually, 05 Toyota Sequoia, 49 power wagon
Occupation
Retired
According to crypto a base Sport ordered on 7/16 just got their build sheet. But after parsing through the recently updated orders it's all 95% Rubicons and Mojaves....
What is crypto?

Phishs

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 JTM, 21 JTR (traded)
What did you say to get escalated?

Azriel62

First Name
Karen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
03 Dodge dually, 05 Toyota Sequoia, 49 power wagon
Occupation
Retired

Sponsored

Dennis K

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Website
fineartamerica.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator, Gecko Sport S with Mack's Toe
Occupation
Ret
What did you say to get escalated?
I just said I thought it was taking a long time gee whiz... LOL
I was nice.
I did get an email from some guy today that claims he is now following my order through mfg. to the dealer and will update me regularly...

Tintop

First Name
Stu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gmc sierra Denali
I ordered 7/5. Vin/von 2 days later. Based on keep chat I think I had 1 or maybe 2 d1 to d regressions. Mostly around the time of the factory shutdown in august. My estimated ship date per dealer went from early august to currently 9/11. Keep chat still says all parts gathered- entering build soon. Seems like it’s been here since mid august. Dealer still says 9/11 ship date.

I just got this email from jeep….
Thank you for your recent order of a 2021 Jeep!

The purpose of this email is to update you on the estimated delivery date of your Gladiator.

We are finalizing the validation process that every new vehicle goes through to ensure the highest possible quality.

Based on this process, your vehicle is set to arrive at COVERT CHRYSLER DODGE JEEP RAM the week of 10/8/2021.

Does anyone know what this means? I had never heard of a validation process. Does this mean it’s built? Still no build sheet on crypto. So this puts me just over 3 months from order to delivey vs dealer estimate at order of 4-5 weeks. Sigh.

any inputs appreciated. Good luck to everyone on there orders.

Jefe1018

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JT Rubi Ecodiesel
Build Thread
Link
I ordered 7/5. Vin/von 2 days later. Based on keep chat I think I had 1 or maybe 2 d1 to d regressions. Mostly around the time of the factory shutdown in august. My estimated ship date per dealer went from early august to currently 9/11. Keep chat still says all parts gathered- entering build soon. Seems like it’s been here since mid august. Dealer still says 9/11 ship date.

The purpose of this email is to update you on the estimated delivery date of your Gladiator.

We are finalizing the validation process that every new vehicle goes through to ensure the highest possible quality.

Based on this process, your vehicle is set to arrive at COVERT CHRYSLER DODGE JEEP RAM the week of 10/8/2021.

Does anyone know what this means? I had never heard of a validation process. Does this mean it’s built? Still no build sheet on crypto. So this puts me just over 3 months from order to delivey vs dealer estimate at order of 4-5 weeks. Sigh.

No real input, but, what did you order in terms of trim and options?

trailless

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTRD

I ordered on July 5 as well, a fully loaded diesel rubicon. I went from scheduled for build to still gathering parts to now scheduled for build. Dealer told me the build date should be September 13. But Jeep wave literally just sent me the same email about finalizing the validation. Saying I should expect my jeep by 10/5.

Tintop

First Name
Stu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gmc sierra Denali
I ordered on July 5 as well, a fully loaded diesel rubicon. I went from scheduled for build to still gathering parts to now scheduled for build. Dealer told me the build date should be September 13. But Jeep wave literally just sent me the same email about finalizing the validation. Saying I should expect my jeep by 10/5.
Same for me... Fully loaded Diesel Rubicon - Sting-grey / Shipping to Austin. Our timelines are nearly identical from the start.

Advertisement

Advertisement