Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gator JTR
Occupation
Biologist
Looks sharp!!

Dumb question but here we go.... Are those windows not tinted? I was under the impression the windows came tinted (at least on the rubicon) and I should probably be asking this as well, do the front and back windows come tinted or is it just the back windows?

I did not budget for window tint and I'm in Tampa, FL folks! Damn to hell all the money I've spent without even owning it yet!
Only rear windows are tinted.

Advertisement

Tdub

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
I talked with Jeep chat today and they said my Jeep is in Frame status. They said they do not have access to see the code anymore. How do all of you get the code status? Also...how long does it take to build once in Frame status? Thanks.

adbeck

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator JTR
I talked with Jeep chat today and they said my Jeep is in Frame status. They said they do not have access to see the code anymore. How do all of you get the code status? Also...how long does it take to build once in Frame status? Thanks.
I went from frame to JB in about 2 days. Total time including JB was about 7 days.

L8TRG8TR

First Name
Gordo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon in Gator Green
Occupation
Government Contractor
Looks sharp!!

Dumb question but here we go.... Are those windows not tinted? I was under the impression the windows came tinted (at least on the rubicon) and I should probably be asking this as well, do the front and back windows come tinted or is it just the back windows?

I did not budget for window tint and I'm in Tampa, FL folks! Damn to hell all the money I've spent without even owning it yet!
Thanks! Correct, the front driver and passenger windows are NOT tinted, however, the back two are. I would ask your dealer if they will tint them upon arrival as part of the deal. I unfortunately live in the great state of NY where everything is illegal including window tint.

Sponsored

Nicksmopars

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Mojave, 1970 Dodge Challenger
Possibly one more on the way to Tri-City.

Just got my window sticker yesterday. Jeep Cares gave me an ETA of 7/3 - 7/17.

Ordered 6/4
Build Sheet 6/24
Window Sticker 6/30

Reactions: CP4

CP4

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Camaro RS, 2020 Sting Gray Gladiator
Possibly one more on the way to Tri-City.

Just got my window sticker yesterday. Jeep Cares gave me an ETA of 7/3 - 7/17.

Ordered 6/4
Build Sheet 6/24
Window Sticker 6/30
Nice! That would make 4 going to tri city on the same truck. How many can those haulers carry? 6?

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator JT
Occupation
Attorney
Shipped on 6/24. Called the dealer today and he said it's actually still in "shuttle" and isn't slated to get to Memphis (I and the dealer are in Jackson, MS) until 7/20. That's... just kinda sad. What's the deal with logistics?

tampahoosier

First Name
Heath
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Diesel Gladiator Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Cybersecurity - Cyber Intelligence
Vehicle Showcase
Shipped on 6/24. Called the dealer today and he said it's actually still in "shuttle" and isn't slated to get to Memphis (I and the dealer are in Jackson, MS) until 7/20. That's... just kinda sad. What's the deal with logistics?
Sounds about right, my guy on the backend commented specifically on the logistics being especially terrible right now. My truck left on 6/17 via train and on this past Monday 6/29, it was in Louisville, KY! No idea if it sat there the entire 12 days or if it was just driving all over the midwest lol.

This past Monday morning it left Louisville and headed to Birmingham, AL. Early yesterday morning it departed Birmingham for another unknown location. I didn't get an update today on where it was but I figured at least it was inching closer to the Orlando ramp where it's going to be offloaded and put onto a car carrier. From there it's a quick 15-30min car carrier ride to my dealership.

My original ETA to dealership was 6/22 - 7/06 and last Friday it changed to 6/30 - 7/14. The ETA to ramp showing in the dealer system as of yesterday was a 3pm arrival on July 3rd. Once it gets there it's anyones guess how much longer until it hits my dealership.

Sucks, sucks sucks sucks sucks sucks sucks sucks!!!

tampahoosier

First Name
Heath
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks! Correct, the front driver and passenger windows are NOT tinted, however, the back two are. I would ask your dealer if they will tint them upon arrival as part of the deal. I unfortunately live in the great state of NY where everything is illegal including window tint.
No tint must suck! Good idea, will see if I can get the dealer to throw window tint. otherwise least it's only 2 windows.

Sponsored

NAMJT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 BMW GT; 2020 Sport Gladiator
Sounds about right, my guy on the backend commented specifically on the logistics being especially terrible right now. My truck left on 6/17 via train and on this past Monday 6/29, it was in Louisville, KY! No idea if it sat there the entire 12 days or if it was just driving all over the midwest lol.

This past Monday morning it left Louisville and headed to Birmingham, AL. Early yesterday morning it departed Birmingham for another unknown location. I didn't get an update today on where it was but I figured at least it was inching closer to the Orlando ramp where it's going to be offloaded and put onto a car carrier. From there it's a quick 15-30min car carrier ride to my dealership.

My original ETA to dealership was 6/22 - 7/06 and last Friday it changed to 6/30 - 7/14. The ETA to ramp showing in the dealer system as of yesterday was a 3pm arrival on July 3rd. Once it gets there it's anyones guess how much longer until it hits my dealership.

Sucks, sucks sucks sucks sucks sucks sucks sucks!!!
how do you get the info of where your Jeep is on its journey? My dealer can only say that it has left and what the delivery window is, but not how far it has actually traveled.

tampahoosier

First Name
Heath
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
how do you get the info of where your Jeep is on its journey? My dealer can only say that it has left and what the delivery window is, but not how far it has actually traveled.
Two things, I have a guy on the back end that can see detailed logistics info. BUT you're dealer can see more information than they are telling you. Either they are lazy or legit don't know how to use the system because there is more detailed info than just the ETA to ramp (what their system will tell you). I had to pressure my dealer for better information and it basically took me correcting him on where my truck was then he said I'm right and sent a picture of the screen showing the exact same info I had told him on the location.

RJW10877

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Cherokee Altitude, Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Firefighter/ EMT
Anyone have any words of encouragement for me? I placed my order for a Mojave back at the end of May, and it’s been holding in D1 status for 3 weeks. I’ve contacted FCA through the chat and they have no further information for me. I’m going insane over here waiting for some sign of movement lol.

adbeck

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator JTR
Anyone have any words of encouragement for me? I placed my order for a Mojave back at the end of May, and it’s been holding in D1 status for 3 weeks. I’ve contacted FCA through the chat and they have no further information for me. I’m going insane over here waiting for some sign of movement lol.
You could check with the dealer. Sometimes they will have an estimated build date.

Advertisement

Advertisement