Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Cherokee Altitude, Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Firefighter/ EMT
You could check with the dealer. Sometimes they will have an estimated build date.
I’ve talked with my salesman a few times about it. He’s got nothing further either. I’m not the only order he has that’s sitting in limbo either. He showed me his order status screen and every one of them just shows D or D1 with no ETAs.

Advertisement

Tdub

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
I’ve talked with my salesman a few times about it. He’s got nothing further either. I’m not the only order he has that’s sitting in limbo either. He showed me his order status screen and every one of them just shows D or D1 with no ETAs.
Me too. Jeep chat says I am in trim but dealer says D1.

TheGreatCO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Current: 2020 Jeep Gladiator Mojave Previous: 2006 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited, 2013 Ford Escape
Anyone have any words of encouragement for me? I placed my order for a Mojave back at the end of May, and it’s been holding in D1 status for 3 weeks. I’ve contacted FCA through the chat and they have no further information for me. I’m going insane over here waiting for some sign of movement lol.
I ordered my Mojave in June and I'm still in D1, so at least I didn't jump you in line.

DunnMan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
So, I just got notification that build sheet and window sticker is available, and now I've been moved from open order to 'completed' on the tracker here. Does that mean it's ready to ship, or in transit? I can't contact Jeep cares because for some reason they won't deal with me as I'm in Canada. So Jeep 'cares', but maybe not about Canadians lol. My ride is called Bosshog on the tracker, ordered May 25th.

RJW10877

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Cherokee Altitude, Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Firefighter/ EMT
I ordered my Mojave in June and I'm still in D1, so at least I didn't jump you in line.
I wonder if there was a surge in orders after the Mojave was announced. It seems like most people had about 2 weeks in D1 before fabrication started. I know I quickly changed my mind from rubicon to Mojave after the auto show announcement.

Sponsored

SloW8

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Mojave
I wonder if there was a surge in orders after the Mojave was announced. It seems like most people had about 2 weeks in D1 before fabrication started. I know I quickly changed my mind from rubicon to Mojave after the auto show announcement.
It seems to me that the Mojaves got killed by the Covid slowdown and they are pushing a bunch through right now. I don't have a lot to base it on but I was cross shopping the Mojave and Rubicon and one dealer liked my Mojave spec so much that he put in the order. It is scheduled (according to the info in the computer) ahead of my actual Rubi order. If it gets here first, I may jump to the Mojave... Kidding. Kind of.

Mojave

First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler unlimited 2017, Jeep Wrangler unlimited Moab 2019, Jeep Gladiator 2020
Occupation
Project Engineer
Anyone have any words of encouragement for me? I placed my order for a Mojave back at the end of May, and it’s been holding in D1 status for 3 weeks. I’ve contacted FCA through the chat and they have no further information for me. I’m going insane over here waiting for some sign of movement lol.
It could be worse. Ordered 3/10 and still sitting in D1 status.

Tdub

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
My build sheet just became available. What does that mean and what does it mean when sticker is found. Thanks!

adbeck

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator JTR
My build sheet just became available. What does that mean and what does it mean when sticker is found. Thanks!
I got my build sheet once the gladiator was built, but before going to get some accessories installed such as the bed liner and tonneau cover. Once you get your window sticker it is completely built and either ready for shipping or sometimes it has already shipped.

Sponsored

Tdub

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
I got my build sheet once the gladiator was built, but before going to get some accessories installed such as the bed liner and tonneau cover. Once you get your window sticker it is completely built and either ready for shipping or sometimes it has already shipped.
Thank you!

tampahoosier

First Name
Heath
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Diesel Gladiator Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Cybersecurity - Cyber Intelligence
Vehicle Showcase
For those tracking my pain in the ass train journey... I’m in the home stretch!
Build:
6/8: Framing
6/9: Paint
6/10: Trim
6/11: JB - Bed liner and Hard tri-gold tonneau
6/16: Build complete - KZ STATUS
6/17 Loaded onto Train

Transportation:
6/17: Train left Toledo
6/18: Train gets to Louisville, KY
6/21: Train departs Louisville, KY
6/22: Train arrives Birmingham, AL
6/23: Train departs Birmingham, AL
6/24: Train arrives Baldwin, FL (outside Jacksonville)
7/2: Train leaves Baldwin, FL
7/2: Train arrives 20min down the rail to Jacksonville, FL
7/4: Train is in Taft/Orlando rail, it will be offloaded here and put on a carrier to the dealership 20min down I4
7/5 - 7/7: Arrival to dealer??? Shot in the dark, rail yard and car carriers probably shut down for the

adbeck

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator JTR
For those tracking my pain in the ass train journey... I’m in the home stretch!
Build:
6/8: Framing
6/9: Paint
6/10: Trim
6/11: JB - Bed liner and Hard tri-gold tonneau
6/16: Build complete - KZ STATUS
6/17 Loaded onto Train

Transportation:
6/17: Train left Toledo
6/18: Train gets to Louisville, KY
6/21: Train departs Louisville, KY
6/22: Train arrives Birmingham, AL
6/23: Train departs Birmingham, AL
6/24: Train arrives Baldwin, FL (outside Jacksonville)
7/2: Train leaves Baldwin, FL
7/2: Train arrives 20min down the rail to Jacksonville, FL
7/4: Train is in Taft/Orlando rail, it will be offloaded here and put on a carrier to the dealership 20min down I4
7/5 - 7/7: Arrival to dealer??? Shot in the dark, rail yard and car carriers probably shut down for the
That’s not terrible considering it two two weeks for my JL to get to the N.C./VA line. My JT is still waiting for a train.

L8TRG8TR

First Name
Gordo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon in Gator Green
Occupation
Government Contractor
No tint must suck! Good idea, will see if I can get the dealer to throw window tint. otherwise least it's only 2 windows.
It totally sucks! They allow for 75% transparent tint in the front, but it basically looks like there's no tint. I had it on my Audi and you could barely tell there was tint.

Pyuro

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda CX-9 Totaled 2012 Jeep Warngler Sport 2 DR
Well it looks like we have three spots taken on this delivery as mine will be going to Tri-City with the same delivery window!
Got message from Travis today. Lisastruck was delivered today. Summary: Ordered: 5/30/2020 Build Sheet 6/20/2020 Window Sticker: 6/24/2020 Estimated Delivery Window: 6/29 - 7/13 (to TriCity in NC) , Actual Delivery 7/6

Advertisement

Advertisement