First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Sales Manager
My Mojave arrived at the rail yard in Ft Worth last Tuesday. Still there.

Advertisement

DreamedofaJeepSomeday

First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland 6-speed. 2004 Dodge Dakota Quad Cab 4x4, gave to daughter w/350K miles
Occupation
Civil Engineer

Cgreene

First Name
Colin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator
Since per the build tracker they are now producing orders put in as late as 6/20 I would say they are nearly back on track.
The tracker has actually been somewhat confusing to me recently bc I also saw the ones that were ordered in late June earlier in the week, but have now been watching it go backwards into ones ordered like mid-May

DreamedofaJeepSomeday

First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland 6-speed. 2004 Dodge Dakota Quad Cab 4x4, gave to daughter w/350K miles
Occupation
Civil Engineer
The tracker has actually been somewhat confusing to me recently bc I also saw the ones that were ordered in late June earlier in the week, but have now been watching it go backwards into ones ordered like mid-May
I think it depends on the equipment list. Pretty sure they batch-bulit manual transmission Gladiators. Perhaps the same applies to other combinations of trim level and options.

Last edited:

nerubi

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR
Occupation
Retired
On the JL side they don't do any order to the builds, since they set up the JT plant similar to the JL wouldn't think they would reinvent the process for it since they use mostly the same suppliers.

Sponsored

kclendaniel

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon EcoDiesel
On the JL side they don't do any order to the builds, since they set up the JT plant similar to the JL wouldn't think they would reinvent the process for it since they use mostly the same suppliers.
I don't really pay attention to the date order. The '20 builds (at least the list of order dates since march) are getting less and less and at some point they will close out 20 and start on the 21s. There is a lot of bad data sitting in that tracker which makes looking at pending confusing (quite a few order dates in '19 still in there).

nerubi

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR
Occupation
Retired
I don't really pay attention to the date order. The '20 builds (at least the list of order dates since march) are getting less and less and at some point they will close out 20 and start on the 21s. There is a lot of bad data sitting in that tracker which makes looking at pending confusing (quite a few order dates in '19 still in there).
The Crypto author is going to do some cleanup soon, like getting rid of old orders. It is much worse on the JL one with hundreds of old open orders.

One JL 2021 order owner is saying that his salesman says his is buikt and shipping even though there are hundreds of 2020 orders waiting to be built. And everyone knows the info from sales people is 100% reliable.:computerrage:

Cgreene

First Name
Colin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator
WHOA! Just saw where “Pavia” placed their order on 7/24/20 and the build and sticker were found today! Someone must know someone haha!

Neohiofan

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 jk polar edition
I can’t believe that I should see my gladiator built within 30 days. Salesman said 6-8 weeks.

Pghpp77

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Sport 2 door
Well, mine is in! I have been checking with FCA through the chat feature and my dealer and all they could see is that it was sitting waiting for accessories for the past two plus weeks. Dealer called today and said it’s in. I registered on the tracker and never got any email notifications. I’m not sure why it didn’t work for me but the tracker and FCA chat was a dud. Anyhow, super excited to pick it up. It didn’t take all that long either. I placed the order on June 18th. When the dealer said 4-6 weeks I figured they were just trying to get the sale. They were right on the money.

Sponsored

nerubi

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR
Occupation
Retired
Well, mine is in! I have been checking with FCA through the chat feature and my dealer and all they could see is that it was sitting waiting for accessories for the past two plus weeks. Dealer called today and said it’s in. I registered on the tracker and never got any email notifications. I’m not sure why it didn’t work for me but the tracker and FCA chat was a dud. Anyhow, super excited to pick it up. It didn’t take all that long either. I placed the order on June 18th. When the dealer said 4-6 weeks I figured they were just trying to get the sale. They were right on the money.
Crypto reads the Jeep databases. Those aren't updated real time and for an unknown reason they may not ever show it built. They are for historical reference but for most of the time they provide a build sheet within a day or two of the build and a sticker within two to three days of completion. In PA delivery is usually one day and often get there before anyone knows it has shipped.

Pghpp77

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Sport 2 door
Crypto reads the Jeep databases. Those aren't updated real time and for an unknown reason they may not ever show it built. They are for historical reference but for most of the time they provide a build sheet within a day or two of the build and a sticker within two to three days of completion. In PA delivery is usually one day and often get there before anyone knows it has shipped.
I didn’t mean to complain, it just didn’t work very well for me. I’m sure others who have theirs shipped via rail have had better success. I’m just happy to have the truck, almost.

Cgreene

First Name
Colin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator
I just chatted with Jeep customer service who looked up my VIN and told me all the parts have arrived and that the build will begin soon! Hallelujah! Haha anyone care to wager a guess how long it’ll be until they actually start construction now that all the parts are in one place?? And anyone know how long it actually takes to assemble one once the build has begun??

nerubi

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR
Occupation
Retired
I just chatted with Jeep customer service who looked up my VIN and told me all the parts have arrived and that the build will begin soon! Hallelujah! Haha anyone care to wager a guess how long it’ll be until they actually start construction now that all the parts are in one place?? And anyone know how long it actually takes to assemble one once the build has begun??
Depends on several factors - if you have no extra addons and the build starts early in the day mid-week and inspection goes well you can be out the door the same day waiting upon transport. But any other factors it could take 2 to 1 0 days.

Cgreene

First Name
Colin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator
Depends on several factors - if you have no extra addons and the build starts early in the day mid-week and inspection goes well you can be out the door the same day waiting upon transport. But any other factors it could take 2 to 1 0 days.
when you say add-ons, do you mean packages? Because I got most of the optional packages the rubicon can offer (bed liner, tow package, upgraded screen, leather seats, etc - but didn’t get the Bluetooth speaker so the wiring won’t have to be added if that “saves time”). if that’s what you’re talking about then I’m probably still a few weeks away from it leaving the facility

Advertisement

Advertisement