First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Sport S
Occupation
Elevator Superintendent
Ordered 9/22 and received a crypto email with build sheet on 10/13. 3.6L Sport S Max Tow with several additional options.

Sent Jeep Chat a message this morning 10/18 and this...” I am showing that your vehicle has been built and is pending installation of additional equipment. This is a necessary step when additional features or optional equipment packages are added to the vehicle. Currently no Dealer ETA has been provided.”

I’m getting excited! Hopefully not much longer of a wait.

Advertisement

SnazzMojave

First Name
Art
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Jeep Wrangler Sport Gecko 2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave Snazzberry
Mine is Snazzberry, too. Please post a pic once you get yours. Excited to see what that color looks on the JT.
There is a Snazzberry thread where some JT’s have been posted. I’ve seen pics of a all Snazzberry Mojave like what I ordered. Looks awesome.

gpwrang33

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 TJ 2021 Hydro Blue JTSS MAX TOW
Just got an email from crypto saying it found my window sticker and jeep chat said this "Thank you so much for holding. I am showing that your vehicle is in the shipping stage however a Dealer ETA has not been provided. It will remain in this stage until delivered to the Dealer." Fingers crossed it gets on a train Monday rather than Friday but I'm not holding my breath. With no ETA who knows when it'll get here but I'm getting excited.

Sponsored

lcoff

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Overland Diesel, 2007 JKUR
Occupation
Software Engineer
Ordered on 9/26. Found out from my dealer today that my diesel is in "JS - Shipped to Storage". Not sure how long it has been there or how long it will stay there. No window sticker yet, so assume it will be a little longer. They originally told me that it would take 6 to 12 weeks. At this rate it looks as though it will be closer to 6 weeks. Fingers crossed.

Stevevdbh

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rubicon
Occupation
Manager
First Diesel leaving Peterson’s in Nampa. With our favorite sales guy Kent Shurtleff. Easy process lots of fun. On our way back to Southern California. 1.5 tanks of diesel easy!!

Jeep Gladiator Gladiator Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking 235813AE-9E05-4E88-A322-5431CB9177F1
Congrats when did you order yours?

JCHGlad

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTR
Occupation
Real Estate sales/Development
Ordered 9/22 and received a crypto email with build sheet on 10/13. 3.6L Sport S Max Tow with several additional options.

Sent Jeep Chat a message this morning 10/18 and this...” I am showing that your vehicle has been built and is pending installation of additional equipment. This is a necessary step when additional features or optional equipment packages are added to the vehicle. Currently no Dealer ETA has been provided.”

I’m getting excited! Hopefully not much longer of a wait.
I ordered 5 days after you and crickets, hopefully hear something soon.

Jeepasaurus_Rex

First Name
Mike🖤
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'04 KJ -- '21 JTRD
Build Thread
Link
First Diesel leaving Peterson’s in Nampa. With our favorite sales guy Kent Shurtleff. Easy process lots of fun. On our way back to Southern California. 1.5 tanks of diesel easy!!

235813AE-9E05-4E88-A322-5431CB9177F1.jpeg
Congratulations!!

Sponsored

flipflopfarmer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda CRV
Ordered my sport s on 10/5. I have vin but when I use the tracking sheet or the links nothing shows. Am I doing it wrong? Should I just contact fca on the chat?VIN 1C6JJTAG9ML530994

3GunJeeper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL
Just got my build sheet today. How long does it typically take to get the Window sticker and actually ship? My dealer says it just needs the bedliner and then should be good to go. Ordered 9/22. Diesel Rubicon fully loaded minus leather.

DesertRunner

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Giulia
Just got my build sheet today. How long does it typically take to get the Window sticker and actually ship? My dealer says it just needs the bedliner and then should be good to go. Ordered 9/22. Diesel Rubicon fully loaded minus leather.
Here’s my timeline.

Ordered 9/8/20. VON 9/8/20. Build Sheet 10/13/20. Window sticker 10/19/20. Told I’m in shipping stage with no specific ETA yet.

3GunJeeper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL
Here’s my timeline.

Ordered 9/8/20. VON 9/8/20. Build Sheet 10/13/20. Window sticker 10/19/20. Told I’m in shipping stage with no specific ETA yet.
Gotcha. So I should see my window sticker in less than a week. I'm hoping to get my Jeep by the first or 2nd week of November.

flipflopfarmer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda CRV
Chatted w/ FCA today about my order on 10/5. Current Status:

"I am showing all of the materials needed to start the build process have been received. The vehicle should be entering the build process very soon. Currently no Dealer ETA has been provided."

Patience...

Advertisement

Advertisement