First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon Eco Diesel
Vehicle Showcase
Window sticker generated!

FWIW the jeepsticker URL doesn’t work for my VIN but the Chrysler version from the tracking does.

CCOlotti

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon Eco Diesel
Vehicle Showcase
What is the link? Curious to try it out...
turns out the jeep.com one works but it's a few hours to a day behind the chrysler.com version as both are working now...probably why the tracking uses the chrysler.com one since it shows quicker.

Kenyon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator
I've seen a few posts here indicating their vehicle is in a certain status with a code, like KZ. I've seen the detailed build information post with all the various codes, but don't understand where I can get one for my vehicle. The tool here provides the build sheet and sticker, but that doesn't help with status. Where are folks getting this inof?

Jeep Cares says they only know top level status and no longer have access to the codes, and give a 2 week delivery window timeframe, even when the beginning of the window is now 4 days past.

When I asked the sale rep on 12/1, she wrote back "As of yesterday, the most we have been updated is that it hasn't left plant". Hoping there is some place I can get some more detail! Jeep should make this a simple online tool for customers to see just what's going on, and remove all this drama.

Sponsored

Joalche

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland
Got my window sticker today; expected delivery to dealer by 12/11.

Shack

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Occupation
USAF
Got my window sticker today as well! Hoping mine is delivered too in next week or two.
When did y’all get your build sheets? I got mine Monday, but still waiting on window sticker

mtngoat92081

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sport S Max Tow, Mazdaspeed 3
When did y’all get your build sheets? I got mine Monday, but still waiting on window sticker
My build sheet was updated on Dec 2. Then got sticker today. I was told on Dec 3 from Jeep chat that it was getting options installed

Sponsored

Shack

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Occupation
USAF
My build sheet was updated on Dec 2. Then got sticker today. I was told on Dec 3 from Jeep chat that it was getting options installed
Well I got my window sticker sometime in the night last night, hopefully shipping doesn’t take to long. Congrats on getting yours.

Shack

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Occupation
USAF

Ckornoski

First Name
Cale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 gladiator(ordered), 2013 Jeep JK
Occupation
Restaurant manager
Got my window sticker last night, jeep chat says should be at my dealer between now and 12/18. Wait is almost over

Robieman

First Name
Robie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ford F150; '20 Grand Cherokee
Occupation
Retired
Well I got my window sticker sometime in the night last night, hopefully shipping doesn’t take to long. Congrats on getting yours.
I work in Nashville, Murfreesboro Rd area. Drive a Gator Gladiator. Hope to see you around.

mtngoat92081

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sport S Max Tow, Mazdaspeed 3
Dealer just called me this am, Jeep is already in UT waiting for trucking to dealer. Either they are really fast getting options installed and super fast train ride from Toledo to UT or it's true that jeepchat is a little behind in their updates...

Advertisement

Advertisement