Vehicle(s)
22 JTR, 17 AR4C, 19 CT6-V
Occupation
engineer
For those curious about my 2022 order:
10/09: Ordered
10/09: VON (BA Status)
10/11: VIN (D Status)

Original time estimate was 6-9 weeks, sheet from the dealer doesn't have an estimate yet.
How do you get this info? I ordered on Saturday and my salesperson is being less than attentive. 😄

Advertisement

badger719

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Sport
How do you get this info? I ordered on Saturday and my salesperson is being less than attentive. 😄
Sales guy is pretty much your only option for getting a VON. Once you have that you can contact Jeep Chat directly for a VIN and any (delayed and often unreliable) updates on your order.

Be aware though that there seems to be some dealers that will take order deposits then proceed to intentionally screw up the order so the buyer walks away and they gain a truck for the lot.

Right now Jeep is canceling dealer lot stock orders in favor of customer builds so some dealers are using this as a way to get lot stock that they can mark up.

So if they are blowing you off already that isn't a good sign, imho.

Ball_Ze

First Name
Scot
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 JTR, 17 AR4C, 19 CT6-V
Occupation
engineer
Sales guy is pretty much your only option for getting a VON. Once you have that you can contact Jeep Chat directly for a VIN and any (delayed and often unreliable) updates on your order.

Be aware though that there seems to be some dealers that will take order deposits then proceed to intentionally screw up the order so the buyer walks away and they gain a truck for the lot.

Right now Jeep is canceling dealer lot stock orders in favor of customer builds so some dealers are using this as a way to get lot stock that they can mark up.

So if they are blowing you off already that isn't a good sign, imho.

So, I got my order number - but I'm sorta cheesed off. I put $1K down on Saturday for the order and the salesperson didn't order until AFTER I asked him for my VON.

Stonecrusher

First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Jeep Rubicon 37" + 2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Jet Engine Engineer
Jeep Gladiator Mojave Sting-Gray (updates from Jeep chat, unless noted)
8/31/2021 Ordered from Norwich CT store
9/1/2021 Vin/Von
9/13/2021 pulling parts
9/25/2021 (dealer said being built, plan delivery Nov 1st)
9/27/2021 Waiting to start build
10/13/2021 Build complete, Crypto updated with build sheet and window sticker available and Jeep chat said - Planned delivery 10/20/2021 (7 weeks total time if shipping holds true)
MONRONEY (chrysler.com) Window sticker looks accurate

avgeektv

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.avgeektv.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator (Overland)
Occupation
CG & VR Manager (hobbyist filmmaker too)
Jeep Chat actually gave me my VON (after I gave VIN dealer provided).

9/12 - Ordered
9/16 - VIN
9/26 - D1 Status (with estimated ship date 10/14)
10/11 - Paint
10/14 - JB

And it's scheduled for completion 10/14 (we'll see if that happens).

Fingers crossed I may see this by early November but not getting my hopes up.

Last edited:

Sponsored

mcccop_04

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
9/16 Ordered
9/18 VIN
10/11 Paint
10/13 Trim
10/13 Build sheet
10/15 Body Vendor
10/20 Arrived at Dealer

Last edited:

BaHH

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Focus ST, 2004 Z06
I can't imagine yours will be too much longer. Last I talked to Jeep Chat they said mine was in final inspection, no shipping dates or anything. Then my sales guy messaged me it was to be delivered on the 7th out of the blue. I knew it was going to be a bit longer and it showed up on the 11th.

badger719

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Checked in with Jeep Chat on a whim today, sounds like my dealer ETA got moved up a few days!

Original ETA was 10/18 to 11/1
New ETA is 10/15 (tomorrow) to 11/1

Woot! Even though Daniel is on vacation this week hopefully they will have it ready for pickup sometime next week.

Sponsored

sully09

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Occupation
Lawyer
Checked in with Jeep Chat on a whim today, sounds like my dealer ETA got moved up a few days!

Woot! Even though Daniel is on vacation this week hopefully they will have it ready for pickup sometime next week.
Didn’t know he was on vacation. That is helpful. I emailed him today, but no response yet. I have the same ETA, so hopefully ours are on the next truck. When I pressed Jeep chat today, they claimed it showed as having shipped on 10/8.

Phishs

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 JTM, 21 JTR (traded)
Mine has been built and ready for shipping since the 7th. It’s been a full week and still just sitting there. Dealer says it comes to him from a truck, no rail car involved. I’m just tired of waiting at this point. How long has anyone waited in this ready to ship phase?

Panthers65

First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NA
Occupation
Account Manager

Must be something going on, Mike at Mall of GA is on vacay too through Sunday. My jeep is supposed to be at the railyard today and delivered to the dealership next week sometime.

Gwenfarr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mini Cooper Countryman, JT Granite Crystal OTW
Mine has been built and ready for shipping since the 7th. It’s been a full week and still just sitting there. Dealer says it comes to him from a truck, no rail car involved. I’m just tired of waiting at this point. How long has anyone waited in this ready to ship phase?
Mine was put in storage on Wednesday of last week. All inspections compete, etc. so a day before yours. Checked with dealer yesterday and he says new ship date 10/26. He told me it’s usually 1-2 weeks in storage and he thinks I will have delivery around Halloween/ 1st week of November. Very backed up in shipping. ☹

badger719

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Must be something going on, Mike at Mall of GA is on vacay too through Sunday. My jeep is supposed to be at the railyard today and delivered to the dealership next week sometime.
Probably a good time for Jeep sales guys to take a vacation. MY 2021 orders are done and MY 2022 hasn't quite gotten started yet other than the folks ordering right away off the first initial order guide.

Advertisement

Advertisement