First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Assembly Technician
Just MAN UP! Sit that two year old in the corner and tell her to handle the three month old while you do what you gotta do. C’mon man hand down that responsibility. It’s the Marine Corps way.🤣
Maybe I’ll get a better deal if I let her run around the floor with some crayons and markers 🧐
Sponsored

Gobi4me

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator
The tracker finally put a ship date on but the estimated delivery date is still TBD. I wonder if it is just sitting in a lot still and not actually scheduled for delivery to the dealer yet.

Jeep Gladiator Gobi Gladiators Waiting Room 1A4BAC8C-29E5-4ABD-8BF4-5CEA6AFF4392

aceisback

Banned
Banned
First Name
Victor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gobi Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
DoD (forced to resign courtesy of FJB), Retired Marine
The tracker finally put a ship date on but the estimated delivery date is still TBD. I wonder if it is just sitting in a lot still and not actually scheduled for delivery to the dealer yet.

Jeep Gladiator Gobi Gladiators Waiting Room 1A4BAC8C-29E5-4ABD-8BF4-5CEA6AFF4392
Mine shipped June 1st. Been sitting in a rail yard since the 12th. No movement towards the dealer😡

skindata

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Assembly Technician
C7190E83-9FE1-460F-85CB-52B751DF1FB7.jpeg

Steve sent me a preview. 9am Friday is when I’m suppose to pick it up.

Sponsored

aceisback

Banned
Banned
First Name
Victor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gobi Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
DoD (forced to resign courtesy of FJB), Retired Marine

Gobi4me

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator
Mine shipped June 1st. Been sitting in a rail yard since the 12th. No movement towards the dealer😡
Brutal. You wonder what is holding them up.

Jeep Chat told me it shipped June 3rd a few weeks back but now it shows June 9th on the site. My Dealer couldn't find any information beyond that it shipped on the 9th either.

Seems like an awfully long time to take for an 8 hour drive but that is just me being impatient.

USMC_1Wire6337

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JT Sport S/MT; 2017 Ram 2500 4x4 6.4 HEMI
Occupation
IT
Brutal. You wonder what is holding them up.

Jeep Chat told me it shipped June 3rd a few weeks back but now it shows June 9th on the site. My Dealer couldn't find any information beyond that it shipped on the 9th either.

Seems like an awfully long time to take for an 8 hour drive but that is just me being impatient.
Lack of truck drivers. At least that is the update.

Sponsored

Enenra930

First Name
Eli
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cadillac ATS
Occupation
VP
Just spoke to Jeep Chat because... well, I want information. They said: " Thank you so much for holding. I am showing that your vehicle has been built and is pending installation of additional equipment. This is a necessary step when additional features or optional equipment packages are added to the vehicle. Currently no Dealer ETA has been provided."

So I was correct that things are taking longer because of my options, but good news that it's progressing. Movement == positive!

Vincentb

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Wrangler JK Dozer

Jeep Gladiator Gobi Gladiators Waiting Room Jee
Same here, mine finally updated this morning to shipped on 6/2. ETA still TBD. Someone must have gone back to work today and keyed in a stack of paper. Interestingly enough on 6/3 Jeep Chat told me I was in the shipping stage.

skindata

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Assembly Technician
Jeep Gladiator Gobi Gladiators Waiting Room 2C8E8EB7-08E6-4A0E-A1C8-FCA34FC6C540
Got updated to shipped this morning, anyone else have their VON memorized from checking the tracker so much lol
“Hi, my name is Josh and I have an addiction.”

“Hi Josh. What are you addicted to?”

“Checking the status of my build a dozen times a day on Jeep.com and cryptostickers.”
Sponsored