First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Sport S
Occupation
Programmer
So glad I found this forum. Just put in my deposit after a few emails with Daniel. Every dealer I visited in my area was absolutely stunned at that deal. One even said he wouldn't mind buying them from Gupton and reselling around here.
Sponsored

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Currently VW Tiguan 4motion, VW GTI VR6, soon a JLUR Diesel
Occupation
Machinist/Knifemaker
So glad I found this forum. Just put in my deposit after a few emails with Daniel. Every dealer I visited in my area was absolutely stunned at that deal. One even said he wouldn't mind buying them from Gupton and reselling around here.
Best friend from child hood is a local high end used car dealer and wants to go on a trip to Moab and Sedona with us. I told him to buy one from Gupton, take it on the trip, then resell it. Definitely would be cheaper in the long run vs renting one for the trip.

Coletrickle

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTM, 2019 JLUR, 2003 TJ R
Occupation
Build Electricity
I’ll be leaving the dealer swag on for a while.
First dealership I’ve ever loved doing business with enough to advertise

Jeep Gladiator Gupton Motors up to 8% below invoice B38FDE04-8FB6-46BA-9032-A5D7ECA93DA6
I love that color on the Gladiator, If I didnt already have a JLU Rubicon in Punkn I would have ordered the wifes Mojave in nacho instead of black.

02sahara

First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Hydro Willys Gladiator
Occupation
Construction
I went and picked up mine last Friday night. Exactly what I hoped and expected from reading here. Everything was ready when I got there, plenty of time to go for a test tide and all the paperwork was ready when I got back. Financing was exactly what it was supposed to be and Renee was wonderful and very helpful. Hopefully I won’t be in the market for another jeep too soon but I’ll definitely be going back when it’s time. First class dealer and genuine people all around. Thanks Daniel!

Sponsored

zpenning

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Dentist
I just upgraded with Gupton. Daniel is the man but I did make the mistake of ordering a day too early. Daniel gets that order in quick. So if anyone happens to use Gupton and orders anything in black. Please order the paint matched hardtop and I’ll give you my textured stock hard top and 1k cash. I live across the street and apparently my order can’t be changed because it already has a vin#

Rgr1283

First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Overland
Gupton motors is absolutely the way to go. From beginning to end the ordering process and pick up was super easy. Ordered Feb 18th and was delivered to dealer March 18th. Daniel had someone picking me up at the airport, flew in from Tampa. I was at the dealer maybe 20min and then I was in my truck headed home! Also, they ducked me and gave me an extra one to duck another jeep. Daughter got the chance to get in on the fun!
Jeep Gladiator Gupton Motors up to 8% below invoice 20210330_135832

20210329_131704.jpg

Nebulocity

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JT Mojave - Sting Gray
Gupton motors is absolutely the way to go. From beginning to end the ordering process and pick up was super easy. Ordered Feb 18th and was delivered to dealer March 18th. Daniel had someone picking me up at the airport, flew in from Tampa. I was at the dealer maybe 20min and then I was in my truck headed home! Also, they ducked me and gave me an extra one to duck another jeep. Daughter got the chance to get in on the fun!
Jeep Gladiator Gupton Motors up to 8% below invoice 20210329_131704

Jeep Gladiator Gupton Motors up to 8% below invoice 20210329_131704
That guy there has made more friends in the past year than anyone I would imagine.

kwiklot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Anyone up there today or tomorrow? Apparently jeep is tracking my JTR being delivered yesterday, Sarge green manual

Sponsored

Granitelvr

First Name
Bryant
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma
JayKrop, if you see a Granite Crystal Rubicon Ecodiesel out on the lot while looking for that Sarge green, posting a pic or dropping a post would be gratefully appreciated.

OP
OP
JayKrup

JayKrup

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara
Daniel did say there’s a few in the back so that could be the both of yours!

OP
OP
JayKrup

JayKrup

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara
JayKrop, if you see a Granite Crystal Rubicon Ecodiesel out on the lot while looking for that Sarge green, posting a pic or dropping a post would be gratefully appreciated.
665DB841-8EC1-4D09-B29E-8D0F02B94242.jpeg

21C6FB97-2A58-440F-9AE7-E48D105D7475.jpeg