Gupton Motors up to 8% below invoice

Granitelvr

First Name
Bryant
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma
That’s my rig!!!!!!! Super Exciting! Thanks JayKrup! Any chance you peeked in the bed? Looking at the pics is their a bed cap rail protector or did it have the spray in bed liner. I was told at time of order the spray in bed liner was not available. Was just hoping I got lucky and someone gifted it to me!!! Thanks again, you made my day.

kwiklot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
That’s my rig!!!!!!! Super Exciting! Thanks JayKrup! Any chance you peeked in the bed? Looking at the pics is their a bed cap rail protector or did it have the spray in bed liner. I was told at time of order the spray in bed liner was not available. Was just hoping I got lucky and someone gifted it to me!!! Thanks again, you made my day.
This is how you say thanks for the pics, so I will say thanks, I’m a little less over the moon since this will be my 2nd JT but I somewhat excited.

KW80

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Pacifica Hybrid Ltd, 2021 JT Sport S Diesel
Picked up my JT Sport S Diesel yesterday from Gupton. I have purchased multiple new cars in the past and every single one took hard work, persistence, and repeated negotiations to drive a good deal. This time was a pleasure; the story never changed, there were no hidden fees, no pressure sales tactics, and the communication was consistent (every email was answered timely within 24hrs). If your local dealer isn't willing to treat you this way and your drive back home from Nashville isn't too long, reach out to Daniel, you won't regret it.

Finally, thanks to JayKrup and the other forum members who shared information here, it was very helpful.👍
Jeep Gladiator Gupton Motors up to 8% below invoice IMG_0017

Sponsored

aloweExplode

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Max Tow
Occupation
Home Builder
My white max tow with black wheels and black grill is there waiting. I can’t pick it up till the 4/24. If anyone sees it snap a pic! It’s going to be a long 3 weeks!
Ordered 3/18, arrived 4/1!

mrmo

First Name
Mrmo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator
Occupation
nuke
Using the forum spreadsheet to bbuild a Willys and sent the exact options checked on the sheet to Gupton and the pricing was more like 3% of invoice. Definately doesnt follow the sprdsht numbers yall keep talking about.

zpenning

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Dentist
My white max tow with black wheels and black grill is there waiting. I can’t pick it up till the 4/24. If anyone sees it snap a pic! It’s going to be a long 3 weeks!
Ordered 3/18, arrived 4/1!
I’ll take a pic for you tm

zpenning

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Dentist
Using the forum spreadsheet to bbuild a Willys and sent the exact options checked on the sheet to Gupton and the pricing was more like 3% of invoice. Definately doesnt follow the sprdsht numbers yall keep talking about.
Make sure you tell Daniel you are from the forum and looking for 8% below invoive

TNJed

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Occupation
Finance
After (im)patiently waiting since I ordered my Nacho Mojave Gladiator from Daniel on 12/1/20, I finally was able to pick it up yesterday and made the 12+ hour drive home to PA. WOW, I love this truck.

Echoing what everyone else has said, what a great experience with Daniel and the Gupton family. From my first email, Daniel was super responsive with sending me numbers and placing my deposit and answering any question along the way. Renee was super friendly and almost as excited as I was to pick up my new Nachojave!

All in all, a great buying experience and I am sure. I will be making the trip to Nashville for future purchases.

LOVE THIS MOJAVE!!!......I think I want one....wasn't sure about what color...but was thinking ORANGE....I'm a Fkyers fan! Where in PA are you?

Sponsored

TNJed

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Occupation
Finance

I picked up my Gladiator from Gupton 2 weeks ago. If you are going to order a new build, their price is unbeatable, period. I've seen some crazy deals on 2020 models at the end of the last year but I wasn't interested because I wanted the 4H Auto mode which is only available in MY2021. I'm from Michigan, none of the dealerships around me was able to get even close to Gupton deal.

Daniel is very responsive, anything you ask he will promptly respond within a couple hours. I got the full 8% below invoice pricing because I had FCA control # & financed thru their source. I did shop around for an auto loan and the rate from Gupton wasn't too far off from the best rate I could get + I got the additional 1% discount on pricing. No hidden fees other than the dealer processing fee. Everything throughout the order process was very transparent.

The pick up process was breezy. Someone from the dealership was waiting for me at the airport. Soon as I arrived at the dealership, it only took half an hour to sign papers, get the key and leave the dealership. I was rushing because I had a plan for the day but people at the dealership are very helpful and friendly. I am sure they will go through every detail with you unless you are rushing like I did :LOL:

There's not a single bad thing I can say about the dealership, I highly recommend if you are looking to purchase a new Jeep/Dodge/Chrysler.

P.S.
if you are from out-of-state and plan for a road trip to pick up your vehicle from Gupton like I did, look up the Gaylord hotel in Nashville. I stayed there with my gf, the atrium is phenomenal and we loved the infinity pool with the poolside bar in the indoor waterpark!
[/QUO

JWGladiator

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave; 2020 BMW X7; 2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee