Gupton Motors up to 8% below invoice

Sublime

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gecko Green 2021 Sport S
And within an hour Daniel replied, Great Service. Confirmed JT in Gecko is not showing as orderable just yet, just the JL.

ckage83

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ram 2500
Occupation
Radiology
And within an hour Daniel replied, Great Service. Confirmed JT in Gecko is not showing as orderable just yet, just the JL.
Ordered mine through him too. Ordered 4/27, got a VON same day, Had my Tread Lightly letter a few days later. I haven't gotten a response since my deposit was placed though :(

kwiklot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Ordered mine through him too. Ordered 4/27, got a VON same day, Had my Tread Lightly letter a few days later. I haven't gotten a response since my deposit was placed though :(
Happened the same way for me, rest assured they want to work with you and will take care of you, they informed me that they get hundreds of emails every couple of days since starting this.

WXman

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Overland EcoDiesel
Occupation
Meteorology and Transportation
Happened the same way for me, rest assured they want to work with you and will take care of you, they informed me that they get hundreds of emails every couple of days since starting this.
Yeah he told me that he gets 50 emails a day now that he has to handle for forum members. It's overwhelming. He'll eventually get back with you.

Sponsored

Unkle Luk

First Name
Lucas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTRD; 2013 JKR
Occupation
Construction Engineer
Sent an email to Daniel yesterday around 7 am, had my Gladiator on order with VON less than 12 hours later. So far, definitely the best dealer experience I have ever had on the front end. Unfortunately, he is quoting 8-12 weeks because of the chip shortages.

King Nothing

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ram 2500
Occupation
Truck Driver
So I picked up my Gladiator Rubicon on Monday 5/3.

Daniel and Renee Berry were fantastic to work with (what an easy transaction).

I purchased the vehicle at 8% under Invoice and took advantage of the 36/0 financing.

So that part that shocked me, Gupton Motors, and Asheville Vehicle Outfitters (have some Alu-Cab stuff on order) is that the Gladiator arrived in 2 1/2 weeks...

I HIGHLY recommend Gupton Motors and Daniel Gupton.

Build Sheet:
gladiator rubicon build.jpg

IMG_0047.jpg
Ordered my wife a JLU from Gupton. 17 days from order to delivery

King Nothing

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ram 2500
Occupation
Truck Driver
Sent an email to Daniel yesterday around 7 am, had my Gladiator on order with VON less than 12 hours later. So far, definitely the best dealer experience I have ever had on the front end. Unfortunately, he is quoting 8-12 weeks because of the chip shortages.
He told me 8-12 weeks on the JLU I ordered from him. Delivered last night in 17 days. I think he errs on the side of caution.

CFLgladiator

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Yep, was told the same amount of time. Ordered 4/19 and apparently was delivered yesterday. I haven't even set up travel plans yet. Here's the sticker.
Jeep Gladiator Gupton Motors up to 8% below invoice Screenshot_20210507-130654

WXman

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Overland EcoDiesel
Occupation
Meteorology and Transportation
Let's pretend it did take 12 weeks. That puts us into August. Would your build then automatically become a 2022 model? Would it be subject to the 2022 price increase and screw your deal? Or would the order just be cancelled on their end due to timing?

Sponsored

Unkle Luk

First Name
Lucas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTRD; 2013 JKR
Occupation
Construction Engineer
Let's pretend it did take 12 weeks. That puts us into August. Would your build then automatically become a 2022 model? Would it be subject to the 2022 price increase and screw your deal? Or would the order just be cancelled on their end due to timing?
Lots of good questions I have no answer to. Daniel said it may not take near that long, but he didn’t want to say that and then it drags out.

Unkle Luk

First Name
Lucas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTRD; 2013 JKR
Occupation
Construction Engineer
Yep, was told the same amount of time. Ordered 4/19 and apparently was delivered yesterday. I haven't even set up travel plans yet. Here's the sticker.
Thats awesome to hear! Hopefully they are still cranking them out that fast.

aceisback

Banned
Banned
First Name
Victor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gobi Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
DoD (forced to resign courtesy of FJB), Retired Marine
Almost the exact build I would want, except Silver. Would you mind divulging your actual cost, before and after fees? I have to factor in a flight, and then hotels for the trip back to SoCal, and would really like to confirm that Gupton is the way to go, for me.

CFLgladiator

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Almost the exact build I would want, except Silver. Would you mind divulging your actual cost, before and after fees? I have to factor in a flight, and then hotels for the trip back to SoCal, and would really like to confirm that Gupton is the way to go, for me.
I have not gone to pick it up yet, so I was waiting to go on record with actual cost, but to help you he has quoted exactly the cost that is on the spreadsheets on this forum. 6% below invoice. 7 % below with tread lightly, or 8% with tread and dealer financing. I am going to see how his financing looks and decide. So hopefully 8 below for me. Also a dealer/doc fee of 500 and a temp tag fee of 7.50. Apply your own local tax amount.

I am flying planning on flying there and driving and staying at hotels on the way back as well

tommyp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sport S Max Tow
I have not gone to pick it up yet, so I was waiting to go on record with actual cost, but to help you he has quoted exactly the cost that is on the spreadsheets on this forum. 6% below invoice. 7 % below with tread lightly, or 8% with tread and dealer financing. I am going to see how his financing looks and decide. So hopefully 8 below for me. Also a dealer/doc fee of 500 and a temp tag fee of 7.50. Apply your own local tax amount.

I am flying planning on flying there and driving and staying at hotels on the way back as well

Yea I am interested about those who financed through them. Is it worth trying to source your own or are the rates in the ballpark?
Sponsored