Happy with Premium Soft Top?

Fcmalie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, 2021 Mojave
Build Thread
Link
I've loved the soft top. Wife has a JLU hard top and we hardly take it off because of storage space limitations. I can flip the top back on mine in just a couple seconds.

Laurie

First Name
Laurie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
I've loved the soft top. Wife has a JLU hard top and we hardly take it off because of storage space limitations. I can flip the top back on mine in just a couple seconds.
CAN YOU FLIP THIS BACK JUST TO OPEN UP THE FRONT OF THE JEEP OR DO YOU HAVE TO PULL THE WHOLE THING TO THE BACK OF THE JEEP? WOULD BE NICE JUST TO FLIP IT BACK TO OPEN UP JUST THE DRIVER AREA LIKE TO OLD ONES. THANKS

Rubijeep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JT Rubicon
Dirt won't bother it as I have already gotten a bunch of dirt on it much by accident and it pretty much just washed off. Now mud can't say. About every 3 months I give the top a good cleaning and then spray it down good with the Soft Top Protectant you can get online. It seems to help in keeping the repellency qualities of the top. I have been using the stuff from Best Top.
Yup best top cleaner and conditioner is the way to go.

60952F77-D24D-45B9-9067-7C770FB333D6.jpeg

GobiGlad386

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Overland North Edition; 2014 Dodge Challenger R/T 6spd 100th Anniversary
Occupation
Appraiser
My hard top works great.. for collecting dust. Once I put on my twill soft top I never looked back. Its simply THE WAY

Sponsored

BAT

First Name
Blaine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Sport S Max Tow Sting Grey
CAN YOU FLIP THIS BACK JUST TO OPEN UP THE FRONT OF THE JEEP OR DO YOU HAVE TO PULL THE WHOLE THING TO THE BACK OF THE JEEP? WOULD BE NICE JUST TO FLIP IT BACK TO OPEN UP JUST THE DRIVER AREA LIKE TO OLD ONES. THANKS
No you have to fold it all the way to the back but doesn't take but 10 seconds

ryan141

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 TJ, 2021 Grand Limited, 2021 Mohave
Occupation
Engineer
I just purchased and put on the premium soft top yesterday. I have to say I never really liked the look of it folded back on the JT but the convenience of it is unbelievable.
I have a soft top on my TJ and that takes me about 10 minutes or more to put down so I usually like to leave it down pnce I put it down. That meant using a cab cover if it was going to rain, and not driving it on rainy days.

Adding the soft top to the JT took me a few hours but the less than 10 seconds it takes to Put the top back overrides the hideous man bun that is created over the back window.

dgulia

First Name
Raj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Sport S JL; 2016 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk; 2017 Dodge Challenger RT
No issues here

Sponsored

RedOverland

First Name
AC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
The hydrophobic coating is pretty impressive. Water forms spheres on mine and do not appear to soak in.
I’ve opened the top and had kids yell at me to close the top because they are too cold. I can only image the heartache of taking a hardtop off and then having people tell you to put it back on because they are cold.

Hadoken

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
I’ve had a twill soft top JKU and JLU and just can’t imagine a hard top Jeep.
My only concern is keeping the back window from getting scratched or cut when things shift in the bed or you get a load of mulch dumped in the bed.
It’ll be worth replacing every few years for the convenience but I’m hoping it’s not a problem.

Delhux

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator - Overland - Gator
I have hard and soft tops. Pretty much 6-months hard, 6-months soft.

I think I defintely prefer the soft top, just such a blast (and I think it looks better).

ttn333

First Name
Tuan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
none
Was going to get the dual top. Glad I didn't or the hard top would just be collecting dust. Too easy to flip the top back and I never notice the man bun sitting inside the truck.
Sponsored