Sponsored

Has anyone bought a gladiator lately, in stock off the lot?

MarcusB

First Name
Marcus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Mojave
Bought my Mojave about 6 weeks ago. Paid close to invoice. At least that's what they wanted me to think. In my area of the West Coast, Rubicons and Mojave's are hot items. There are several Sport's on the lot for several months. Maybe I should have ordered from that dealer in Idaho and flown out to pick it up, but the Gobi color Mojave is what I wanted it was at my local dealer.
Sponsored

caronaxtr

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 JT, 02 WJ, 98 TJ
Occupation
Sales/Operations Manager
Bought my White JT Rubicon last week, had to drive 1 1/2 hours away to get it. There were only 6 JT Rubis within 2 hours from me that fit my needs/wants. Negotiated over the phone & went there with $15k in cash. They took $2500 off sticker & gave me what I wanted for my 2015 JGC Limited on a trade. I was happy with that. Not much to choose from around here. (Western New York).
Jeep Gladiator Has anyone bought a gladiator lately, in stock off the lot? Jeep Gladiator Rubicon.JPG

TexasWeasel

First Name
Br
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Sales Engineer
I bought my Mojave off the lot, it came out to about $5k off MSRP, or roughly 5 percent off invoice according to the spreadsheet I showed up with

S&S

First Name
scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Mojava
Occupation
sales
What kind of deal did you get? Im shopping around currently and trying to negotiate and whatnot, but most email replies I get act like I am stupid when I start talking about under invoice pricing before incentive discounts.
Shopping for a Sport S mainly with max tow, but Rubicon is 100% out of possibility if right numbers.
i picked mine up 2 weeks ago, pretty loaded for $55k its a Mojave. and they gave me $7k more than i was hoping for on a trade in..worked out well for me...

Sponsored

Klutch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1986 Jeep Comanche, 2000 Jeep Cherokee
ok, I worked up a deal closer, and its about the same as I have worked up about 3 hours away. They are doing invoice - rebate. Its stupid cause they are making free steps / bedliner as a part of the deal that I of course dont ask for, but of course they wont come off much if I dont want those.

With invoice - rebate. I figure it comes out to about 5% below invoice with the steps and stuff added in.
Is 5% below (including incentive) pretty good? Just seems like a while back people were getting 5-7% below before any incentives. Is that even still possible today or is that only when people were ordering?
That's a common dealer tactic to include manufacturer incentives and call it a "discount". Don't fall for it.

When negotiating price, manufacturer incentives are OFF the table! You should be getting 5% below invoice BEFORE incentives. Then, if for example Jeep is offering a $2,000 rebate, you deduct ANOTHER $2,000 from the price by signing over the rebate to the dealer. That's how it's supposed to work.

If Jeep is offering a $2,000 rebate and the dealer offers you $2,000 below MSRP, you just paid FULL MSRP for the vehicle.

RubStingGray

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JTR
Occupation
Leo
I purchased my stingray rubicon about 6 months ago for 46,899 out the door. The msrp was listed at 54k and change. I got all the features I wanted except the led package. I have now replaced all my light bulbs to led’s and my DRL’s to oem LED’s.

47A9E152-2ADF-4B1D-BA8E-0B0AEECBA488.jpeg

First Name
Darren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Mojave (Black)
Purchased Mojave a couple hundred under invoice. They are dealing because they are flush with trucks. I had 5 dealers trying to win my business...from Dallas/Waco/San Antonio/Houston. Each were willing to come off their price substantially...was looking for a Mojave or Rubicon. Ended up going with the Mojave because of the ride (extra shock travel) and can out fit with an ARB air locker later on.

Awesome trucks!

D616D938-3030-4C5D-A417-15CC7E7EFA76.jpeg

snowplz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Overland
I purchased an Overland in June. $8500 off MSRP with dealer discount and rebates at the time. That's 16.6% off MSRP.

Sponsored

HzrInAz

First Name
Hollon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
What kind of deal did you get? Im shopping around currently and trying to negotiate and whatnot, but most email replies I get act like I am stupid when I start talking about under invoice pricing before incentive discounts.
Shopping for a Sport S mainly with max tow, but Rubicon is 100% out of possibility if right numbers.
Purchased about 3 weeks ago. Sport S with max tow and it was 12% off msrp.

jasunto

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Technical Implementation Engineer
Search Central Florida. Plenty of dealers 6-7k off msrp. This was Rubicons though. I didn’t search other trim levels.

hobbsserv

First Name
K Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon white
Occupation
Business Owner
I am picking my Rubicon up on Saturday. Got $6022 off MSRP. It’s 3 hrs away. My local dealer offered me $300 off MSRP. Once I realize local wasnt going to deal, I spent an evening on Auto Trader looking and found this deal. I’m in North Florida. Found the deal in Alabama

DirkG

First Name
Dirk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gator Sport S
September is usually a very good time to buy left-over inventory. Keep in mind the 2020 JT models have been selling on dealer lots for well over a year now.

If you do purchase off the lot, please include your color as at least here locally, OC dealers only have mostly black and white (I've seen one gray and one hydra blue, both both were lifted/wheeled at $70K+).

CWGrisw0ld

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Jeep Rubicon JKU, 2020 Jeep Rubicon JT
I had a heck of a time getting anyone to give more than 4-5k off MSRP on a billet silver Rubi. I was just about to order a 2021 when I found an LE with 8k miles on it. MSRP was 63k, dealer wanted 55k, I got it for 49k.
Sponsored