Sponsored

Hated my Jeep color in person. Which do I pick now?

Which color should I go with?

• Nacho

• Sarge

Results are only viewable after voting.

TheSolarWizard

First Name
Memphis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
3.0 JT
Occupation
Solar & EV infrastructure
thankfully my dealer is cool with me passing and putting the Snazzberry on the lot without taking another grand down. I am in the solar business and although this truck isn’t for work, it’ll likely appear in media from time to time.

nacho - very very limited number will be produced, a diesel that’s the color of a bus or bull dozer kinda makes sense, attention getter, business lettering more visible.

sarge - classic Jeep color, timeless, more adultish, looks great with bronze wheels which was my thought when ordering Snazzberry

I’ve owned TJs similar in color to both before and was hoping to avoid a repeat but here we are
both go well with black accessories which is my preference

of these two, which would you go with and why?
This is the last ICE vehicle I’ll ever buy new and being a Jeep, it’s turned into this huge decision that my girlfriend quite frankly is sick of hearing about haha

examples of JLs below

edit: found what might be the first nacho on a lot. I’d definitely do black top and fenders

3EC6F434-39E5-4F2B-BFE8-EBE41AB84B2F.jpeg

3367165A-AA4E-402D-A32E-C338EFD0F9B6.jpeg

7B7ED7AF-CC7B-43F4-A114-FB37FD751EA5.jpeg
Sponsored

Last edited:

Mr._Bill

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland - 2013 Nissan Leaf SV
Vehicle Showcase
This is a decision only you can make. You are the one that has to live with the choice. Did you not walk some dealers lots and choose a color before ordering?

Joekapi

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ram 1500
That’s awesome that your dealer was flexible. But would personally be a bit wary of ordering a second color sight unseen. Especially Nacho. I am about to order a Gladiator and love orange but don’t want to take the risk with Nacho. I wish Punk’n was still available 😞

OP
OP
TheSolarWizard

TheSolarWizard

First Name
Memphis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
3.0 JT
Occupation
This is a decision only you can make. You are the one that has to live with the choice. Did you not walk some dealers lots and choose a color before ordering?
i ordered remotely and flew in. I don’t hate the color Snazzberry as it’s on other FCA rigs. I just hate it on a gladiator. I’ve seen sarge green and it’s not too bad.
if gator came in diesel or Chief blue like the JLs are getting right now I’d already have one of them. chief for reference was only open for ordering for two months on their side and is already gone again

Sponsored

OP
OP
TheSolarWizard

TheSolarWizard

First Name
Memphis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
3.0 JT
Occupation
That’s awesome that your dealer was flexible. But would personally be a bit wary of ordering a second color sight unseen. Especially Nacho. I am about to order a Gladiator and love orange but don’t want to take the risk with Nacho. I wish Punk’n was still available 😞
nacho is nowhere to be found and they’ll stop taking orders for it in less that 30 days from now. Estimated 2000 will be produced total

OP
OP
TheSolarWizard

TheSolarWizard

First Name
Memphis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
3.0 JT
Occupation
I was torn between sting grey, red, and Gobi. i was only able to make a decision when I saw all three side by side.
unfortunately Nacho is a very limited time option and there are none out there yet. By the time they arrive it’ll be too late to order

Caraholic

First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
81’ Cherokee,20' GMC AT4, ‘18 4Runner, cross-trek
Occupation
professional big dumb animal.........
My daughter and I saw the wrangler in sarge and it was so outstandingly attractive we both commented on it-
It is really a strong classic without over the top weirdness; nice flat and well balanced hues make it a classy green. No to much. And cleans up super well from our one day viewing.....
Nacho might be great but will it be like too much of your favorite whiskey and then the next day you wish you had not....

Sponsored

Empty Pockets

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Sport S, Sting Ray, 6 Speed (YES!)
I saw a Snazzberry one day and thought it MUST be a wrap gone bad. Couldn’t believe it was real. I’ve only seen that color on Corollas before. (Not judging....you like what you like, and otherwise.....)

I painted an M38A1 Cat Yellow once. It looked pretty good. But, I’d go with the Sarge for the long haul.

Jaxmax

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeeps....... 2021 Mojave , 2019 Wrangler
Occupation
Electrical Manager
Sarge, will be what everyone gets, the army truck look, get Nacho if you can, then stand out from the crowd, be an individual. I would have ordered Punkin when I did but no longer a color then! Jeeps are one of a few vehicles that can pull off yellow, orange and NACHO!....Jack

Silvertruck

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
If it were me and it was between green and nacho cheese orange, it would be green, and its not even close. Why be the cheese when everyone knows the jalapeño is what makes it good.

that said, I’d take mine in silver.

Phljeeper

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
I work
Vehicle Showcase
I would go Nacho if I could. Unfortunately back when the truck was first released we were super limited in color choices.
Sponsored