Sponsored

Have you found a convenient spot in the gladiator for your wallet.

Timdog

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator JT
I’m a cargo pants guy too, wallet & keys in one pocket & phone in the other pocket or holder in my JT.. I got this for my Jeep I like how it installs & doesn’t need 2 way tape, good for extra storage

6466F313-D6F2-42A3-B4A5-39DCBBC6B079.jpeg

50F5B010-88E3-4F5C-8008-6D2BB9CF0013.jpeg
Sponsored

SuburbanGP88

First Name
Willy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Sport S
Occupation
Retired
Saw that on ebay for $7. Looks pretty handy.

htremper

First Name
Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator (with toddler booster seat!)
Occupation
Rockstar
I never let mine leave my person. It's that easy - comfort or not. There have been times with my CHEVY, those seats were not comfy with a wallet in the pocket and then it went into the console........ but so far the seats in the JT have been ok with wallet in pocket. Or, I move wallet to front. OR, if I were to decide to take it out of my pocket, I'd use this - the Christmas present my wife bought me - and these are great!

https://www.amazon.com/Seven-Sparta-2018-2019-Gladiator-Accessories/dp/B07ZZ235V2
I got one of those, it’s fantastic for ez-pass, masks, cheeze-it bag ...super convenient

SPED1

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 gladiator sport 2005 tj wrangler
Occupation
service & parts supervisor

wannajeep

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
6sp JTR
I’m a cargo pants guy too, wallet & keys in one pocket & phone in the other pocket or holder in my JT.. I got this for my Jeep I like how it installs & doesn’t need 2 way tape, good for extra storage
Until I saw the last photo I thought the item in the right side tray was a pistol 🤣

Sponsored

MHayes

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave, 1952 VW Beetle 11G

Jeep Gladiator Have you found a convenient spot in the gladiator for your wallet. 50F5B010-88E3-4F5C-8008-6D2BB9CF0013

Jeep Gladiator Have you found a convenient spot in the gladiator for your wallet. 50F5B010-88E3-4F5C-8008-6D2BB9CF0013
Do you have a link for this?

BAT

First Name
Blaine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Sport S Max Tow Sting Grey
I have one of the add on cheapy side trays and it works well but don't keep my wallet there. That stays in my pocket. While I live in a nice area we still have break ins all the time by the folks who know that the area is nice and that middle class folks like to leave nice stuff in their vehicles. Crazy to see the reports of what was stolen from wallets, purses, guns, laptops, etc. Just a few weeks ago lady posted up in the neighborhood site her car got broken into. Took her wallet and work laptop. Her statement was that this is a very nice area and she didn't think they would break into her car in this area. She even caught it all on camera.

jurfie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Granite Crystal Metallic JKR; 2016 Daytona Grey Audi A5 Competition Package
I have a question for those of you who, like me keep their wallet in their pocket: have you found a convenient place to store your pants while driving?

SuburbanGP88

First Name
Willy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired
I have a question for those of you who, like me keep their wallet in their pocket: have you found a convenient place to store your pants while driving?
In a backpack on the passenger seat

Sponsored

SuburbanGP88

First Name
Willy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired
There are pistols smaller than the key fob
In CA the key Fob is considered a deadly weapon if used as a bludgeon weapon or if thrown like a brick.

fun2drum

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S
Vehicle Showcase
About 6 years ago I switched to a small hard sided RFI protected wallet for cards after having my bank card cloned. I also started carrying it in my front pocket which makes sitting on it a non-issue. I don't carry a shit ton of stuff in my wallet, just essentials. Cash is folded and put in my pocket. I will never go back to a back pocket carry or a huge wallet full of crap. To answer the question, it stays in my pocket.
Me too. It saves my back and makes it near impossible for somebody to steal from me.

jurfie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Granite Crystal Metallic JKR; 2016 Daytona Grey Audi A5 Competition Package
In a backpack on the passenger seat
That's where my pant-less wife sits. My pant-less dogs take up the backseat, hence my dilemma.

Maybe I should just leave them at home.

SuburbanGP88

First Name
Willy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired
That's where my pant-less wife sits. My pant-less dogs take up the backseat, hence my dilemma.

Maybe I should just leave them at home.
Some places won't serve you if you're not wearing pants. Better to have and not need than need and not have.
Sponsored