Sponsored

Help notchy steering after tsb new box install

Geekjeep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator sport s
I got the new TSB and box installed. I went through a few minor issues where there wasn’t enough fluid. I have filled it up on three occasions. And now the fluid is holding steady. I remove the cap and ran my steering wheel side to side and saw some bubbles come up and kept doing it until I saw no more bubbles. However that has not solve the problem at all. When I’m turning weather high or low speeds my steering feels Notchey almost like you’re running over some bumps in the road. It almost feels like cogs catching. Can anyone help me out thinking what this is. I originally thought it was air in the lines but I’ve gone through the method of clearing it unless there’s a more efficient way to do so thank you
Sponsored

kyleking777

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKRU
I got the new TSB and box installed. I went through a few minor issues where there wasn’t enough fluid. I have filled it up on three occasions. And now the fluid is holding steady. I remove the cap and ran my steering wheel side to side and saw some bubbles come up and kept doing it until I saw no more bubbles. However that has not solve the problem at all. When I’m turning weather high or low speeds my steering feels Notchey almost like you’re running over some bumps in the road. It almost feels like cogs catching. Can anyone help me out thinking what this is. I originally thought it was air in the lines but I’ve gone through the method of clearing it unless there’s a more efficient way to do so thank you
I just had my TSB completed and mine is doing the exact same thing. I’m going to check fluid levels and fill if needed and report back.

OP
OP

Geekjeep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator sport s
I ended up needed the another box. So yeah

JeepCares

First Name
JeepCares
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Family
Occupation
Customer Care
I just had my TSB completed and mine is doing the exact same thing. I’m going to check fluid levels and fill if needed and report back.
Sorry to hear of both of your concerns! If you need any assistance having this addressed, please send us a private message.

Kate
Jeep Cares
Sponsored