Retired and loving it

abnormal 4x4

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai
No sweat, it's just a teaser video no details as far as I can see...

CMac

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JT, Toyota Highlander, HD FLHRC and FLSTSCI
Occupation
Professional Aviator
Ya, this is slick! Looking forward to seeing more.

Sponsored

kevman65

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
J
I like the heavy duty zipper with a wide velcro cover that I see. I hope that zipper is for both side windows AND the rear......

Will have to keep an eye on this.

SquirrelNuts

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Sport S
I just got this teaser over the weekend too! I have their Literider tonneau right now, but needing more room back there now.

I've been agonizing over the Black Diamond vs Twill options with Bestop, but hearing some issues with the rear corners coming loose on the highway. Guess i'll need to hang tight a bit to check this one out!

I don't think I care for the more slanted back on this Outlander, but I guess we'll see how it looks when they release more info.

Jeep Gladiator Here is a new bed canopy coming. 1641327208353

OP
OP
KVJ

KVJ

First Name
Kenneth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sport S W/Max Tow
I don't think I care for the more slanted back on this Outlander, but I guess we'll see how it looks when they release more info
Maybe that slant minimizes the rear corners problem you mentioned with the Bestop?

Sponsored

MASS_JT

First Name
Cameron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S
Watching out for this. I like the shape and windows on it. I was looking at the Softopper and the Bestop Supertop to buy when it warms up. Both have compromises. I have had many Bestop products over the years but they are having fitment issues and I don’t think the topper shape fits the gladiator well. Softopper wants Velcro on the tailgate which is unsightly and seems like an old design. Definitely leaning towards Softopper right now though. If this can pull the best features from both (removable window to the cab, no wrinkles/flapping, easy bed access, good fit and finish) and have a competitive price I’ll probably order one later this year.

Benbean66

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1973 Honda CB350, '88 RHD YJ, '88 YJ, 2020 JT Spor
Occupation
Railroad Equipment Operator
Vehicle Showcase
I am liking the side windows and no Velcro on the tailgate like my Softopper has... I'll be watching out for more updates. Thanks for posting this.

danimal2000

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Willys
thanks for posting this. i was about to pull the trigger on the bestop and thought "lemme check with the forum crowd one more time" and glad i did, because I agree this is the best looking and i like the windows as well. Got word from agricover this morning that it's supposed to be released early Feb, but they wouldn't give other details right now.

SteveInOrlando

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Sport S
Occupation
Software Design
thanks for posting this. i was about to pull the trigger on the bestop and thought "lemme check with the forum crowd one more time" and glad i did, because I agree this is the best looking and i like the windows as well. Got word from agricover this morning that it's supposed to be released early Feb, but they wouldn't give other details right now.
Yeah, they told me that a week ago. I have been checking daily since. They are a company where you order and then they make it. So even once they are ready to take orders it will still take several weeks for it to ship out.
Sponsored