Sponsored

How Many Miles...

Tar Heel Wrangler

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sold JLU Sport S for JTM, JL Willys Sport
Dealer wrote down 1 mile on the paperwork. I was so excited I didn't check when I went for a test drive. I wish I had and taken a picture. Oh, well.

GEETCH

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTR
Occupation
Navy
Vehicle Showcase
Ordered mine, took delivery at end of March had 9 miles on it.

PyrPatriot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT Sport S Max Tow; Honda Element
I think it was 16 or so but then I told the dealer "when that comes in you need to drive it to make sure the steering isn't loose like some end up being". They drove it around a bit.
It is so good to see you posting here again

Papa Tim

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon JK & 2020 Gladiator Rubicon JT Launch Edition
I live in Hawaii, and ordered a Launch Edition Rubicon...by the time the truck made it to my island and I picked it up at the port, it had 7 miles on it....those miles mostly came from the dealer I took delivery through in Honolulu...after it arrived at the dealer, I had them install a Mopar 2" lift kit and 37" BF Goodrich T/A KM3 tires and different rims, before they shipped it over to my island...they probably drove it after doing the work on it, as well as driving it from the port on arrival, and to the port to ship to me...

Sponsored

Free2roam

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Occupation
Fabricator by trade/ Maintenance Mechanic
Now over 1000.
Jeep Gladiator How Many Miles... IMG_20210430_172850_01

alyn

First Name
Alyn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator,2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
Occupation
Retired
...did your Gladiator have on it when you took possession?

The Jeep I test drove had 3 miles on it, and my wife & I put 6 miles on it. We bought the same one, so it had 9 miles on the clock.

How about you?

Kevin
17 miles. No gas so no test drive on ours. Drove 1 just like it. Made the deal and drove it home. 1,780 miles

alyn

First Name
Alyn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator,2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
Occupation
Retired
I live in Hawaii, and ordered a Launch Edition Rubicon...by the time the truck made it to my island and I picked it up at the port, it had 7 miles on it....those miles mostly came from the dealer I took delivery through in Honolulu...after it arrived at the dealer, I had them install a Mopar 2" lift kit and 37" BF Goodrich T/A KM3 tires and different rims, before they shipped it over to my island...they probably drove it after doing the work on it, as well as driving it from the port on arrival, and to the port to ship to me...
Why do you Hawaiians jack up everything. Add monster tires and gasoline is over $4.00 a gallon.
The H1 takes some times an hour and a half to go 14 miles. ???

u-joint

First Name
Inigo Montoya
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Nacho Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Yes
Purchased mine Saturday. It had 50 on the clock - 2 of which were mine. A little higher than I'd preferred, but it was literally the last Nacho Rubicon in the whole state, had most of the options I was looking for, was 8% below invoice, and was CLEAN :rock:

NH Hick

First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Sport Max Tow, 2017 JKU, 1938 Ford
Mine had 126 miles on it. My dealer got it from another about 80 miles away, so that was the majority of the miles. It was on the lot for a few months, so a few test drives.

Sponsored

Gvsukids

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
Occupation
Delivery Driver

Red-Paint

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT 2019 RS3
Occupation
Contractor
I bought mine as in the pic. Clayton lift, Wheels n tires, Bumper, Winch, 67, Tazer, Trailer break and more. Guy built it for fun and sold it on Autotrader. I got it with 1600 mi, Now 15000. All good.

Hootbro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Rubicon
Dealer wrote down 1 mile on the paperwork. I was so excited I didn't check when I went for a test drive. I wish I had and taken a picture. Oh, well.
I have yet to see a Jeep Wrangler or Gladiator odometer delivered below 3 miles. That seems to be the minimum mileage driven out the factory and normal transport movement before delivery.

Saharacane

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon LE
Occupation
Dog Dad
I bought mine used with 8,672 miles. I wanted a Launch Edition so bad but didn't want to pay that price when they came out and decided to wait and watch for a Used one. So when I saw this one on the dealer website with everything I wanted and more, I knew I had to go that day to get it. They were asking $55K and I got it down to $49K, so I was ecstatic. Even with those miles, it still was in perfect condition, plus I got the added benefit of the first owner adding a new front bumper, side steps, and powder coating those and some of the accent pieces. The Bestop Sunrider for Hardtop is my addition and that convenience makes me love my Jeep even more.
Jeep Gladiator How Many Miles... JT Poser Shot