Sponsored

How much will these trucks be worth a year from delivery?

Knightindullarmor

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Willys Edition
Occupation
Firearms Instructor
who cares, aren't we all keeping these things forever? I plan to be buried in it when that day comes.
Same. At 47 y/o, with degenerative disc disease and having already undergone knee & hand surgery with minimal to no long-term effects... this is likely my last vehicle. If I'm still driving at age 67, it will be in this same truck.

My biggest fear is not resale value, it is whether the insurance of the idiot who runs a red light and T-bones me can repair my Jeep or if I will have to settle for much less than a comparable jeep will cost to purchase.

Deleted member 30519

My biggest fear is electric going mainstream and price of gas $8 per gallon. I'm finally ready to settle down with a vehicle and to age with me but now idk what's in store for the future.of gassers.

Deleted member 30519

My biggest fear is electric going mainstream and price of gas $8 per gallon. I'm finally ready to settle down with a vehicle and to age with me but now idk what the future will be like in 5-10 years. I'm 37 btw

Deleted member 30519

My biggest fear is electric going mainstream and price of gas $8 per gallon. I'm finally ready to settle down with a vehicle but now idk what's in store for the future of gassers.

Sponsored

FLGladiator

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Seadoo
My biggest fear is electric going mainstream and price of gas $8 per gallon. I'm finally ready to settle down with a vehicle but now idk what's in store for the future of gassers.
True, last time gas went to 5 and change they were giving away trucks at the auctions and anywhere else. Hummer h2's were dirt cheap.
Since this was posted a year ago, nobody figured these to be close to break even at this point.

rr11

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT 2005 TJ 2003 F250
Occupation
Retired
I just checked with Caravan's sight, they offered $ 38,000 for my 20 Sport S 20K miles. Truck stickered for $43,000. Not bad but not a reason to trade with prices where they are.

kevman65

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
J
If the JL is any foreshadowing for the JT, how much value do you think these trucks will lose as you drive them off the lot and then as the next model year gets here?
If only you had known then what was going to happen you would have bought a fleet of them and been a very rich man now after resale.

FLGladiator

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Seadoo
I just checked with Caravan's sight, they offered $ 38,000 for my 20 Sport S 20K miles. Truck stickered for $43,000. Not bad but not a reason to trade with prices where they are.
I hear Vroom is a couple G's higher. Should be near break even for you, nobody paid sticker. For my 2020 they are offering 2k more than what I paid out the door. I'm actually considering a ram diesel dually with the black out package with these trade values.

rr11

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT 2005 TJ 2003 F250
Occupation
Retired
I hear Vroom is a couple G's higher. Should be near break even for you, nobody paid sticker. For my 2020 they are offering 2k more than what I paid out the door. I'm actually considering a ram diesel dually with the black out package with these trade values.
Even if they paid what I paid, I would still be out Bumper, wheels, tires, LEDs. I have what I want and it does what I need it to. I'm happy with it.
Sponsored