Sponsored

How popular are Gladiators where you are?

Roaming Buffalo

First Name
Branson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Quite a few here in Atlanta, I have a White LE and see another identical one on a regular basis. A coworker even commented to me last week that he is seeing them all the time now.

EastAmherstJT

First Name
Gregg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland
Iā€™m in the burbs of Buffalo, NY and if I see 1 JT a day thatā€™s a lot. JKā€˜s and JLā€™s grow on trees though. I just hope JEEP keeps the JT around long enough for me to buy my 2nd one.

sarcasm

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S
I live just outside Raleigh, NC. I don't see a lot but I do see them. Fact is the Gladiator has not been around that long. I probably see a lot more Colorados and Tundras on the road but not many Rangers. Most of the trucks I see are full sized Chevy, Ford and a more and more Rams. The fact I don't see that many I think is more about the ratio of mid size to full size as well as how long the truck has been around.

I do think the Gladiator is a little more of a niche truck and may never overtake Ford\Chevy and maybe never Toyota but if you compare it to 4WD midsize trucks I bet it will end up being the leader in that market. And of course it will be #1 in the convertible truck market.

NC_Overland

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Overland
Iā€™m just now starting to see a handful around the Raleigh area. When I got mine in February, I never saw any. I got excited when I saw one.

I think itā€™s big part of the reason why mine gets so much attention.

Sponsored

Blknblu

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Dodge Viper, 1968 Coronet R/T, 2011 Mopar 11. 2020 Gladiator Overland
Vehicle Showcase
Here in Omaha I have seen about 50 in the last 2 months, The large Jeep dealership here sold 60 in one month.

Bruce

JKABBQ

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1986 Corsair, 1991 P40
Here in Vancouver I know of one guy who owns one down the street. Red JTR. I saw a guy yesterday with another red JTR and a sliver one the other day. Other than that...I havenā€™t seen any in the last few months. Not as common in the city. I imagine in the suburbs there are more.

MMMII

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR - 2017 BMW X5
Occupation
Redfin - Real Estate Consultant
I live in Las Vegas. Iā€™ve seen 3 in one day, but very rare do I see more than 1 a day If at all. The dealerships here have the same trucks on the lot since the Gladiator came out. And, they still wonā€™t budge on price. I love the JT and want one bad, but Iā€™m also not going to live in it just to afford it! Especially when it lacks power.
What part of town do you live in?

Here in West Henderson I see at least 3 every time I leave the house.

Mightytalldude

First Name
Rob aka MTD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GCM Sport S, 6spd manual, subtle mods.
Occupation
Retail Management Hell
Very popular in my small development. Only 107 houses in my development and 3 of us with Gladiators, 2 Sport S, 1 Rubicon, and a Father in Law for my neighbor across the street who also has a Sport S. Within 2 mile diameter from where I live, there's probably 8-10 total, all Sport S, with 2 Rubicon, no Overland models.

Sponsored

conrfox

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Live in the outskirts of Metro Detroit and I've got about 4 other Gladiators in my area that I see on a weekly basis. 2 well-built Rubicons, one in white and the other in granite, and two other sports I see sometimes. Nice to know I'm not alone but haven't caught any at a stop so no official friends quite yet :headbang:.

Indavis01

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Overland, 2016 Volvo Xc90 Polestar
Occupation
Finder of bad stuff and people.
Vehicle Showcase
I wouldn't say common here in Houston, but I do see at least one besides mine every day. They appear to be selling as there is always Take offs and parts on FB and Craigslist.

Batts65

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
auto claims
Upstate NY here, north of Albany. I see a few a week at most. I would compare it to seeing the new Ranger, they have been around a little longer?? I don't see a lot of those either. JK's all over and JL's in good numbers too. I like being different but hope it is selling. Like others have said, the dealer near me seems to have the same one's on the lot.

FishChowder

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Cmax
Not too popular here in Halifax area. I may have seen half a dozen or so on the road and I am always driving around in my job.
Sponsored