I am a idiot

Hawk

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
none
i see on the jeep website that the Gladiator starts at 31k. but i can not find one anywhere near me for less than 37k. if i am to get one of these i need to be all in for 32k or less. my only real need is a automatic transmission. color is somewhat a factor but not the end all be all. no white lol. am i really a idiot or is this doable? im sure that i will get a lot of push back on this but this is my budget. if i cant get it i just wont buy one at this time. thank you in advance for any help.

P.S, if any dealership or salesmen are on here and can help me i am open to any and all help.
Sponsored

Jeeperjamie

First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 jeep gladiator
Occupation
Weyerhaeuser
Vehicle Showcase
You not going to find one that cheap mine has no power windows or power locks and is a Max Tow and with the incentives they had in February I was out the door at $37000.that's with $6,000 off

Nannook of the north

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 sport
On jeeps website with the current incentives. A base sport with no options besides an an auto trans is going to be 33,192 MSRP

Factoid

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator 2019 Porsche Cayenne 1964 Corvette
Occupation
Performance Coach
“An” idiot.

But, best of luck in finding one. We need all kinds in the club.

Sponsored

5JeepsAz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 Kaiser-Willys Jeep Gladiator (SJ) 2dr long bed pickup truck
Build Thread
Link
similar decision for me. Have you thought about buying one used? They'll be coming from leases and rental car agencies at a good price, probably a good deal to be found at your number if you don't choose a new one. God luck and welcome!

JkJT84

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S w Max Tow
Occupation
LEO
Vehicle Showcase
Yeah I purchased a Sport S max tow two weeks ago and I was at 39 and that was with about 6k off. Could you build a sport with current incentives and no options for 33, sure. But most dealers don’t order very many base sports from my research and if you order now there’s no telling what incentives will be in place when you take delivery. I have seen some outside of Houston in the 34k range, market dictates what a dealer will order.

Jeep Gladiator I am a idiot 784BD5DB-339F-420C-BE31-9B11072C956C

Last edited:

davetha

Threads
Reaction score
Website
jeep.host
Vehicle(s)
Jeep TJ, Jeep JT
Build Thread
Link
Realistically you'll be able to get a base Sport with manual locking doors etc.. and an automatic transmission for around $32k including the employee discount incentive and if the dealer gives you some of their hold back. Don't expect more than a couple hundred dollars as holdback on that MSRP will only be around $700~.

A Sport S with power locks and Windows will probably start at around $34-35k with a soft top.

None of these prices would include TTL or anything, so since you said "all in" I would assume you'd need to include taxes, so you're way over 32k. Don't do it.

Big John

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
M715x2, 92 YJ, 20 Gladiator
I paid $63K for mine (after $5K off) Who's the idiot?

Moe_Fugga

Banned
Banned
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
Look into used.
i see on the jeep website that the Gladiator starts at 31k. but i can not find one anywhere near me for less than 37k. if i am to get one of these i need to be all in for 32k or less. my only real need is a automatic transmission. color is somewhat a factor but not the end all be all. no white lol. am i really a idiot or is this doable? im sure that i will get a lot of push back on this but this is my budget. if i cant get it i just wont buy one at this time. thank you in advance for any help.

P.S, if any dealership or salesmen are on here and can help me i am open to any and all help.
They start at $31,482 with employee pricing. Add your $2,000 automatic transmission and taxes/fees you’re over $36,000. I highly doubt you’ll get another $4,000 off. Hell, even Autotrader’s lowest price on a USED Gladiator is $33,500 before taxes and fees.

Save up a nice down payment or wait for a used one to come up. Jeeps hold their value, so the used market won’t be your friend for a couple of years.

Sponsored

bastage

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S w/ Max Tow
Vehicle Showcase
if your 32k all in actually means all in including taxes & fee's I dont think it'll happen. If thats your sticker price limit though if you look hard enough you should be able to make that happen. Mines a Sport S Max Tow with the 7" aux switch group, factory bedliner & black hard top & I was at 34,513 before taxes & fee's. Just go to your nearest dealership & tell them what ya got & what ya want for it & if they cant help go to the next closest & eventually you will find one with a fairly stripped model that will play ball.

bastage

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S w/ Max Tow
Vehicle Showcase
34 for a sport s max tow with hard top is a dang good deal. I should have went to Idaho.
I have heard tales of 2 dealers here in Idaho worth traveling for... I bought from neither of them. One of them actually wanted 7k more for a similar truck. But yes I got a very good deal. Had to get red because it was the ONLY max tow they had.

Indavis01

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Overland, 2016 Volvo Xc90 Polestar
Occupation
Finder of bad stuff and people.
Vehicle Showcase
Here you go. They do exist. BE wary of the "add ons".

Screen Shot 2020-05-12 at 9.19.49 AM.png
Sponsored