First Name
Glenn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Gladiator Sport S
Occupation
Putter outer of fire
Check out Offroam phone mounts. Rock solid and aren't bulky or sticking out of the top of the dash.
Sponsored

21Moja

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Master Distiller
So I have no want to have my phone where I can see it since AA does everything I need it to...Im hoping the big brains in this thread can help with a possible "holder" for my phone in a very specific area. I have found the space between the center console and the dash holds a phone quite well (its also easy to run a usb cable) but that hard plastic sucks for holding a phone. Im looking for something that could be put there to hold the phone in place...

Sponsored

Holes

Banned
Banned
First Name
Douglas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator
Occupation
Driver / Welder / Father
This is the way.

Offroam base + Spiegen MagSafe wireless charger.

Run cable behind dash panels for a clean install. Doesn't obstruct the windshield, which is a huge pet peeve of mine.

IMG_3880.JPG
IMG_3881.JPG
šŸ˜†
I drive a front load trash truck all day and I cannot stand having shit in the windshield or on the dash...other than little ducks in the Jeep...
Itā€™s mystifying how many people (all of them šŸ¤¬) are on their phucking phone texting and driving...
You can see everything from a big truck.
Itā€™s sad. People die when drivers arenā€™t paying attention.
Donā€™t worry, rant over. When you see it all day every day, it begins to irritate the hell out of you. Especially when they are blocking traffic or doing very dangerous things in traffic because they are oblivious to the other traffic around them.

wwlddaisy

First Name
Claire
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
This is a aluminum alloy Holder for phone and walkie-talkie and extra hole for your own devise.
Very solid and tough and cool looking

_MG_5089.JPG

Jeepmonster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR, 1968 Chevy C10
I've gone through several phone mounts, but this is the one I've settled on. Very solid and convenient location (doesn't block view and doesn't shake). A DIY combination of Ram socket arm, stage truss clamp, and wireless charger.
Jeep Gladiator iphone car mount 20210911_103607

Iowafarm

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Rubicon, Chevy Camaro SS, HD Wideglide
Occupation
Farmer
Happy with the Bullitpoint. Easy to install. Also works for dash cam and passenger phone. Where I place the phone it is low and does not obstruct vision out front window or the 8.4 display. Also was able to route power cables under and through in a clean manner!

Jeep Gladiator iphone car mount 20210911_103607
Just installed mine today. I bought it only for the drivers side. Excellent quality. Not sure there is a better quality one out there.

Sponsored

mdyucca

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator
Occupation
Retired
Just installed mine today. I bought it only for the drivers side. Excellent quality. Not sure there is a better quality one out there.
I thought about the driver side unit but I really like symmetrical/balance and opted for the full unit. Totally agree on quality. Holes lined up, fit nice and Iā€™m sure it will outlive the Jeep. šŸ‘

Vtur

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JTOD
Have you got a pic of your setup?
Iā€™ve got Quadlock on my bikes but nothing for the truck yetā€¦
I made a custom mount bracket to avoids blocking any vents or views. I also have a wireless carplay in the center console. The extra slack in the cable is for bypassing the charger or wireless carplay units if it goes bad on long trip.

E36D06A0-06E4-40DB-995A-A58AFBB2C281.jpeg

Gvsukids

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
Occupation
Delivery Driver
I've gone through several phone mounts, but this is the one I've settled on. Very solid and convenient location (doesn't block view and doesn't shake). A DIY combination of Ram socket arm, stage truss clamp, and wireless charger.
Jeep Gladiator iphone car mount FE78325B-0AA9-4FBC-8090-BC667607D01B
Looks hard to shift into 4wd.

OP
OP
AlxCZ

AlxCZ

First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Sport
Occupation
Artist
šŸ˜†
I drive a front load trash truck all day and I cannot stand having shit in the windshield or on the dash...other than little ducks in the Jeep...
Itā€™s mystifying how many people (all of them šŸ¤¬) are on their phucking phone texting and driving...
You can see everything from a big truck.
Itā€™s sad. People die when drivers arenā€™t paying attention.
Donā€™t worry, rant over. When you see it all day every day, it begins to irritate the hell out of you. Especially when they are blocking traffic or doing very dangerous things in traffic because they are oblivious to the other traffic around them.
looks like your rant wasn't really over.
Sponsored