First Name
Francis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 jkur
They are supposedly spinning off Bronco as a full sub-brand
So just like Edsel.

I get it, it's the popular thing to do these days but they are sure looking to hang a lot of wash in that line. I feel like Ford and the press are locked in an echo chamber and the project planners keep hear yeah its amazing despite zero sales. But they keep toiling away, planning an entire line if bronco sedans, coupes, convertibles, vans... someone somewhere is planning a class 6 bronco.

anavrinIV

First Name
Chaz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Mazdaspeed3, 1956 F100
Occupation
Engineer

jimbom

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 6-Speed Rubicon Gator Gladiator, 2015 Infiniti Q60 6-Speed Sport Coupe (wife's, really), 2003 5-speed Honda Civic Coupe, 1960-something Jeep Gladiator (Matchbox)
From another thread, the Motortrend rendering looks more likely and practical. Rear wheel is further back thus less bed hanging out the back.
Jeep Gladiator Jalopnik: New Ford Bronco Crew-Cab Pickup Being Fast-Tracked To Take On The Jeep Gladiator: Report Ford-Bronco-Pickup-Truck-Rear-3-4-Illustration

Sponsored

Sponsored

ACAD_Cowboy

First Name
Francis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 jkur
:: knights chamber ::
You must chose...

:: stance ::
:: donk :: (box or bubble amaright?)
:: brodozer ::
:: squatted ::
:: rig pig ::

Me: Nah I'm good, you validate parking cuz we f'out sista! :: jingles jk keys ::

Blade1668

First Name
Darrell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
90XJ, 91XJ, 91MJ, 05 LJ, 20 JT
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Oh no solid front axle, transfer case shift lever(?).... Next.... No axle = car to me in other words I don't care until it has a axle. So until it's... Bye bye, have a nice day with that. There is reasons why Toyota, Land Rover, "copies of Jeep" are on roads in worse places on Earth with them they last better with solid axles less parts to break / wear out. In other words I don't want to know that I'm going to be buying replacement parts all the time. Control arms, bushings, tie rods ends, have to take to shop to align.

Gvsukids

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
Occupation
Delivery Driver