First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'04 Xterra (soon to purchase gladiator)
Occupation
Chemist
That's bad ass! Can you still transport plywood and sheet rock with them installed?
Sponsored

hjdca

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Rubicon manual Sting Gray
Build Thread
Link
Here is a couple of pics of my JCR side molle panels completely loaded up normally for daily driving and 4wheeling. I really like them and I always have everything I need. Shovel, Viair 440p compressor, Pulaski, pick, sledge, rachet straps, baton, fire extinguisher, hatchet, Twisted Wedge, entrenchment tool, saws, etc.... I keep my max-trax hooked up to my stock front trail rail with some hardware I put together.

UPDATED:

cW9Uo9.jpg

Jg105n.jpg

Last edited:

tzbmcp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JTLE
Here is a couple of pics of my JCR side molle panels completely loaded up normally for daily driving and 4wheeling. I really like them and I always have everything I need. Shovel, Viair 440p compressor, Pulaski, pick, sledge, rachet straps, baton, fire extinguisher, etc.... I keep my max-trax hooked up to my stock front trail rail with some hardware I put together.

View attachment 84054

View attachment 84055
This looks great! Do you get any rattle?

Racer_X

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Firecracker Red Rubicon Gladiator
Vehicle Showcase

Sponsored

hjdca

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
I'm still deciding between these and the Motobilt ones I recently found (https://motobilt.com/collections/je...gladiator-bed-rack-passenger-side-molle-panel)

1592830631172.png

I like the one-piece design versus the 2-piece of the JCR. It also has the option of securing the bottom to the bed, however, reports indicate that attaching the top is fine for most bed-mounted molle panels.
I like my JCR side panels, no drilling holes and it fits well with just the top attachments. No rattles also... It is super high quality. For the Quik Fist installation, which I use for attaching all my equipment, I use the small holes in between the squares with lock nuts. It looks like the motobuilt has more of those holes, so, you may have more flexibility with Quik Fist locations. Personally, I would not drill into the bed. The JCR molle panels have spacer tabs with rubber attachment that keeps the molle panels properly spaced from the side of the bed near the bottom of the panels.

Last edited:

Nurse K

First Name
Karla
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Occupation
RN
Here is a couple of pics of my JCR side molle panels completely loaded up normally for daily driving and 4wheeling. I really like them and I always have everything I need. Shovel, Viair 440p compressor, Pulaski, pick, sledge, rachet straps, baton, fire extinguisher, etc.... I keep my max-trax hooked up to my stock front trail rail with some hardware I put together.

View attachment 84054

View attachment 84055
I just ordered one of these today. I have a Mopar hard cover but no trail rail system. Will I need to purchase anything else to mount this or will I be able to attach it using what they send to my sprayed in bed liner?

Gladiatrix

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubicon
Occupation
TV/Film Sound Utility Technician
Here is a couple of pics of my JCR side molle panels completely loaded up normally for daily driving and 4wheeling. I really like them and I always have everything I need. Shovel, Viair 440p compressor, Pulaski, pick, sledge, rachet straps, baton, fire extinguisher, hatchet, Twisted Wedge, entrenchment tool, saws, etc.... I keep my max-trax hooked up to my stock front trail rail with some hardware I put together.

UPDATED:

View attachment 101997

View attachment 102327
Can I see how you mounted the maxtrax to the trail rail??

hjdca

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Can I see how you mounted the maxtrax to the trail rail??
Here is the link to my installation of the Maxtrax to the trail rail.

https://www.jeepgladiatorforum.com/...one-setup-for-day-wheeling.25530/#post-406585

Jeep Gladiator JCR bed side molle panel NcOxNx

Jeep Gladiator JCR bed side molle panel p6g3I3

Here is the Stainless hardware for Maxtrax mounting on the Gladiator rails. I got them from Amazon.

Big Horn 19709B-5PK 5 Star Thru Knob 3/8 x 16 (5/PK)

GZSJY T Slot Nuts for Toyota Bed Deck Rail, 4 PCS Stainless Steel Nuts for Tacoma & Tundra Cleats, Tie Downs and Accessories 3/8"-16 Thread 304 Steel

3/8-16 Serrated Flange Hex Lock Nuts, Stainless Steel 304, Bright Finish, Quantity 25

316 Stainless Steel Fully Threaded Rod, 3/8"-16 Thread Size, 12" Length, Right Hand Threads

I cut the stainless studs approx. 4-3/4" long so the Maxtrax could be easily stowed when full of mud. You can also hang a Silky Katanaboy saw or something else on those studs before or after you put on the Maxtrax.

Jeep Gladiator JCR bed side molle panel psIKkP

Jeep Gladiator JCR bed side molle panel qZFhF7

Sponsored

Gladiatrix

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubicon
Occupation
TV/Film Sound Utility Technician
Here is the link to my installation of the Maxtrax to the trail rail.

https://www.jeepgladiatorforum.com/...one-setup-for-day-wheeling.25530/#post-406585

Here is the Stainless hardware for Maxtrax mounting on the Gladiator rails. I got them from Amazon.

Big Horn 19709B-5PK 5 Star Thru Knob 3/8 x 16 (5/PK)

GZSJY T Slot Nuts for Toyota Bed Deck Rail, 4 PCS Stainless Steel Nuts for Tacoma & Tundra Cleats, Tie Downs and Accessories 3/8"-16 Thread 304 Steel

3/8-16 Serrated Flange Hex Lock Nuts, Stainless Steel 304, Bright Finish, Quantity 25

316 Stainless Steel Fully Threaded Rod, 3/8"-16 Thread Size, 12" Length, Right Hand Threads

I cut the stainless studs approx. 4-3/4" long so the Maxtrax could be easily stowed when full of mud. You can also hang a Silky Katanaboy saw or something else on those studs before or after you put on the Maxtrax.

Genius!! Thank you thank you thank you.

hjdca

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
JCR Molle side panels have worked out really well for me. Strong, no rattles and plenty of storage. Here are some pics of just the panels with the quick fist mounts, then, some pics with the mounts loaded up. Note: I changed to rachet straps for the safe jack and my portable Viair compressor because I want ratchet straps in the truck anyway for blown tire seals, limiting the articulation of an axle, or other such emergencies. I am also using the builtright industries riser mounts for the quick fist so that I can mount additional tools under the long shovel and Pulaski.

Drill, dowels, Pulaski, Hatchet, Twisted Wedge splitter, Sledge hammer, Fire Extinguisher, Copper rawhide mallet, hand pick, flashlight, two ropes, Entrenching tool, filet knife, tire thumper

Jeep Gladiator JCR bed side molle panel DX2xLV

Jeep Gladiator JCR bed side molle panel Jg105n

Shovel, Katanaboy saw, Big boy saw, safe jack, Viair Compressor, double bit saddle axe, two rachet straps
Jeep Gladiator JCR bed side molle panel V4AFXa

Jeep Gladiator JCR bed side molle panel cW9Uo9

JcrOffroad

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jcroffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
Sport S Max Tow - Firecracker Red
JCR Molle side panels have worked out really well for me. Strong, no rattles and plenty of storage. Here are some pics of just the panels with the quick fist mounts, then, some pics with the mounts loaded up. Note: I changed to rachet straps for the safe jack and my portable Viair compressor because I want ratchet straps in the truck anyway for blown tire seals, limiting the articulation of an axle, or other such emergencies. I am also using the builtright industries riser mounts for the quick fist so that I can mount additional tools under the long shovel and Pulaski.

Drill, dowels, Pulaski, Hatchet, Twisted Wedge splitter, Sledge hammer, Fire Extinguisher, Copper rawhide mallet, hand pick, flashlight, two ropes, Entrenching tool, filet knife, tire thumper

Shovel, Katanaboy saw, Big boy saw, safe jack, Viair Compressor, double bit saddle axe, two rachet straps

Looks awesome!

Overland_Gator

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Gator Mojave, F-150 KR, Aston Martin V12 & DBX
Occupation
Pres Business Dev - Crown Wealth Strategies, Oro Real Estate, PUR Brands
https://www.jcroffroad.com/product/JTRMP-PC.html
Has anyone installed these on there JT (I'm considering all 3) if you have, can you tell me about quality,installation and any concerns or things that you wish it had.
Also does anyone know of any other manufacture's of the same item's for consideration?
I'm thinking about making my own out of Aluminum (I have access to a machine shop.)
They are awesome! Easy installation too!

IMG_5474.jpeg

IMG_5800.jpeg

IMG_5939.jpeg
Sponsored