First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Beater trucks and fast motorcycles
Occupation
Engineer
You seem to have gone a bit high & right sir.
I seriously wish you could just order one online or through Costco or anyplace other than a Jeep dealership. I don’t want to be rude, but COME On!! The employees are making extremely low income and for that they get unmotivated morons and snakes that are worthless at best. ANY time spent trying to smile as pathetic dishonest imbeciles shovel completely untrue BS is time wasted that you can never get back.
Sponsored

Renegade

First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT
Build Thread
Link
I seriously wish you could just order one online or through Costco or anyplace other than a Jeep dealership. I don’t want to be rude, but COME On!! The employees are making extremely low income and for that they get unmotivated morons and snakes that are worthless at best. ANY time spent trying to smile as pathetic dishonest imbeciles shovel completely untrue BS is time wasted that you can never get back.
Don’t hold back. Tell us what you really think...

TopPinArcher

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
I’m at the PFX Auto Show, FCA says we can order the Gladiator now. Dealer calls me tomorrow. Can’t wait.

K enny

First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
And once you place your order let us know how much.

Sponsored

TopPinArcher

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
I’ll
And once you place your order let us know how much.
Well, I got conflicting information. The FCA booth as soon as I got into the show said I could order and my dealer I bought my JL from will call tomorrow so we will see. And to the dude who said “let me guess, 75 for a sport?” LOL... I’ve earned my right to pay cash for nice things but I’m not stupid either. The wife gets my JL and I’ll build myself a matching JT and I’ll pay cash for that as well. I am guessing the price will be slightly more than my JL..I’ll flip another house and all is good!! Can’t wait..

bangolia

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKU
Looks like this is Fake News... Just checked with 2 dealers, they attempted and the order banks were not open yet. :(
upload_2019-1-28_11-58-55.png

kayakmike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Granite Crystal Metallic Launch Edition
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Rocket Scientist
I haven't seen this on other discussions (my bad if someone posted this info somewhere else), but looks like Jeep announced a delay in release of the Gladiator (Scott Tallon on a local Toledo TV station).

April pricing reveal
Late June for showroom debut

Source: https://www.insidercarnews.com/jeep-delays-gladiator-release/

Lou3.6

First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep 2016 WK2 75th Anniversary edition
Occupation
retired Navy -- 1984 > 2004
I haven't seen this on other discussions (my bad if someone posted this info somewhere else), but looks like Jeep announced a delay in release of the Gladiator (Scott Tallon on a local Toledo TV station).

April pricing reveal
Late June for showroom debut

Source: https://www.insidercarnews.com/jeep-delays-gladiator-release/
I was gonna click LIKE, but nothing to like about this news, bummer ! But Thank you for finding & posting .
So Now more speculating on the WHEN for pricing - suggesting April was encouraging ? Looks like I'll be taking my WK2 on my next Bucket List Fly Fishing Trip to Montana in July>August . Was Dreaming of doing it in a JL and possibly a JT (wishful early arrival thinking). I'll drive as little as possible with the WK2 - keeping milage low for resale - till trade in time . I feel like someone deflated "MY tires" !
Any speculating as to WHY ? What ISSUE(s) need to be corrected ? Hmmm, sounds like a NEW THREAD to me - I'll hand that task off to 5Jeeps . . . or . . . ! ?

beelzebot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR, 2019 Pacifica Hybrid, 2009 Mini Cooper S Convertible
Well shit.

Sponsored

pilotpat

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1979 CJ7 & 2020 Bright White Launch Edition Jeep Gladiator :)
GM from my local Jeep dealer just emailed me and stated he spoke to his Jeep rep today. Officially delayed to orders in April and first Gladiators out in June. Sorry. I’m just another messenger.

homerun

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1996 XJ, 2004 Ford Ranger, 2013 Subaru Impreza, 1996 HD Springer Softtail, past jeep 1995 YJ
End of June is no longer Spring, the website still says Spring, change the website FCA. Also why do we have to dig into a local newspaper our of Ohio to get this information. Jay said he would keep us updated with info on the forum when he can. I understand that Jay can't tell us everything, but this has been public since Jan 28th. We are the true loyal fans that spend way to much time on here and FCA can't be upfront with us? I don't mind a delay, especially if it means they fix issues they found. I would rather wait and get a working JT than one with bad frame welds, rattling speakers, shitty defrosters, steering that almost kills you, HVAC that dumps hot air in during the summer ect. All I ask if they communicate to us, especially if they are willing to put it in a Ohio newspaper, then I think its safe to tell the forum. Maybe the newspaper was incorrect, then they could come here and set the record straight. Issues happen everyday, its the company that communicates well that earns my respect.

Is this still true or a lie, because its still on the website as of 2/5/19 but the comment was made to the paper 1/28/19
upload_2019-2-5_14-3-10.png

SFC2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Gladiator Rubicon, 2012 JK Wrangler Unlimited Sport, 2000 XJ Cherokee
They’ve said multiple times, end of quarter 2. That’s the 2nd quarter or “spring” quarter. Q2 ends at the end of June. Spring ends on June 21.