First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JTR - SG
Occupation
Check your inbox.
How are discontinued and not yet available yet vehicles sold?
Son, let me tell you about the world of high-finance. :D

The Gladiator numbers have no where to go but up, really. A slow rollout, 1st MY hesitancy, and Toyota dealers getting greedy all factor into a bigger #2 MY. The next few quarters are going to be underperforming because of the chip shortage.

WXman

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Overland EcoDiesel
Occupation
Meteorology and Transportation
Q3 numbers showed continued growth for Jeep Gladiator, with the pickup selling 2% more in Q3 this year vs. last year, and 25% better YTD vs. last year.

This moves the Gladiator into second spot among midsize trucks. Now, only the extremely outdated Toyota Tacoma is ahead in sales.

IamAlan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Snazzberry Willys
Occupation
Retired
Q3 numbers showed continued growth for Jeep Gladiator, with the pickup selling 2% more in Q3 this year vs. last year, and 25% better YTD vs. last year.

This moves the Gladiator into second spot among midsize trucks. Now, only the extremely outdated Toyota Tacoma is ahead in sales.
Not surprised. They're everywhere I look. We'll see how the next gen Taco is received. Competition is a good thing.

jcarbs

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator, 2021 Tahoe
After seeing the pics of what the 2022 Taco is supposed to look like, except for Toyota loyalists, I'm not sure people will be flocking to their dealerships to buy one. Think I'll be seeing more Gladiators on the road.

Sponsored

WXman

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Overland EcoDiesel
Occupation
Meteorology and Transportation
And I'll say this also, the new Nissan Frontier has been on the road for what, a few weeks? I mean, I just saw videos about it within the last few weeks. And they are already all over the roads here. I've seen three of them in the last two days alone. That's crazy. The new Frontier might end up jumping up the chart.

Aonarch

First Name
Alec
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Engineer
Damn those Fiat numbers are atrocious. Just dump the brand in the US.
The fact that Alfa outsold Fiat is hilarious.

MPMB

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JTR - SG
Occupation
Check your inbox.
And I'll say this also, the new Nissan Frontier has been on the road for what, a few weeks? I mean, I just saw videos about it within the last few weeks. And they are already all over the roads here. I've seen three of them in the last two days alone. That's crazy. The new Frontier might end up jumping up the chart.
I haven't seen any around here... but then I don't get out that much.

I think the Frontier combo is a combo of the Canyon and Tacoma. It's a lot better than the previous gen.

Trickster

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JT HA, 22 Volvo V60 CC, 76 Fiat 124,
Occupation
Heavy equipment operator
I think the Frontier combo is a combo of the Canyon and Tacoma. It's a lot better than the previous gen.
Wouldn’t have taken much improvement to make it better than the previous Frontier. 😏
Sponsored