Jake

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Sport
EE7A4607-A02C-4E67-8364-BF7465CC4CC3.jpeg
Ok I stand corrected. I just saw a video of this truck and for certain it is the Gator color. And I just saw a much better picture of a rear side step on the passenger side. Gotta say well done Jeep, well done. Side gas cans look great too.
Sponsored

Billy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 TJ, 2017 JKU, 2022 JTRD ordered.
I absolutely LOVE this!

(Except for the lack of a VMI 3.0.)

MUST have those seats!

Sponsored

msujedi

First Name
Jed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Sport S, 2014 Durango, 2020 Ibis Ripley
Vehicle Showcase
I like that they incorporated a bed rack into one of their concepts. If Mopar puts a bed rack into production, I hope they include 2 main features:
1. Rear cross rail that slides forward to allow loading taller cargo.
2. Space on inner edge of bed rail to work with tonneau covers.

Oilburner

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1982 Scrambler, 1969 Wagoneer, 2022 JTR Ecodiesel
in the video, you can see the top is 1-piecs, btw.
X2 on the seats!

USAFRecon

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68 C10, 14 Cooper S, Soon: Gladiator
Occupation
IT Guy
Minus the drawer system in the bed this is how I'd set up my Gladiator when I get one. I have said from the beginning that mine would be setup for overlanding. So a RTT, some jerry cans (but not in the bedsides cause I ain't a fabricatior), and some other tie downs for coolers, a nice roll out canopy and I'd be set. That RTT shown here I think is $3100 but they have a cheaper model on their site for $2500, it's missing a rack system that the more expensive model has but meh. I can put my Kayack in the bed. Now to wait and see if a rack like this will pop up in the aftermarket. This is the best concept yet and really has given me some ideas. I just wish I could get a full backglass without a sliding window.

Carlton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Definitely looks to be commando green with all the new evidence. Makes my decision much tougher. I was set on Gobi but Commando is a favorite of mine.

drogers

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-250
That's a huge disappointment, I thought we saw some factory pics that were a darker green that were claimed to be gator. This seems to be a dozen shades lighter even from the gator color sample on the jeep.com build site. Just going back to look at the color renders on the jeep site, the wayout concept color is much closer to the gobi color render then it is to the gator color render. I might just be in denial but I firmly believe this is gobi and not gator
Those factory pics were confirmed by multiple people to be *not* gator, but a rust coating/primer.

Sponsored

Nick1941

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JL
Well I too hoped gator would be darker but honestly I was in between Gator and Gobi but thought Gobi was too light. Gator seems to bee a darker gobi with some more green in it, so im still in for Gator! The dark brown leather is beautiful on this concept but as mentioned I believe saddle will probably be lighter.

Jake

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Sport
in the video, you can see the top is 1-piecs, btw. X2 on the seats!
I noticed that in the still pictures. The roof luggage rack meant no removable roof panels. No clue why they did that.