Jeep Grand Wagoneer and Wrangler 4xe Reveal

khockey02

First Name
Kalem
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S
The 4xe feels a bit sloppy to me. It’s an electric drive train on top of an etorque 2.0 with a golf cart charger. I’m still excited to see it, but I’m definitely going to pass on this generation of eJeeps. I’d definitely consider a better integrated system when it comes available.
Sponsored

sass JT

Banned
Banned
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
MWD
The 4xe feels a bit sloppy to me. It’s an electric drive train on top of an etorque 2.0 with a golf cart charger. I’m still excited to see it, but I’m definitely going to pass on this generation of eJeeps. I’d definitely consider a better integrated system when it comes available.
honestly I think the Prius is to blame... I think a wrangler ran one over and ate it’s insides lol.

DunnMan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Watching now.

Gladiator 4XE was the only thing holding me back from ordering, but they were taking their time announcing stuff... so I guess I'll burn petrol for another 20 years. Exciting stuff though. (c:

375 HP, 470 lb/ft of torque for the Rubicon Wrangler? woof.

Grand Wagoneer will DEFINITELY be 6 figures. Massage seating? Yah, everything about that is going to be for the entrepreneur/influencer making more money than they know how to spend.
Massaging seats are nothing new. My 2015 F150 I traded in for my JT had them.

PyrPatriot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT Sport S Max Tow; Honda Element
Updated video on specs. 1.4M miles testing worldwide in various conditions is impressive. My only concern would be the payload. Put some Dana 60/80 on the JT and this thing would be great, aside from added complexity.

Sponsored