Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 jeep gladiator
Occupation
Weyerhaeuser
Vehicle Showcase
So I didn't know until I got the thing in the mail that you get 4 free jeep wave oil changes with the gladiator. My question is does that count against the 6 that come with the warranty I bought from the dealership or is it in addition to the 6. I would of asked the dealership if I had known at the time. 10 oil changed is like 5yrs worth of them which would be great.
Sponsored

Mr._Bill

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Gladiator High Altitude - 2013 Nissan Leaf SV
Vehicle Showcase
The four Jeep Wave oil changes are separate from the six you prepaid the dealer for. They have to be used within 24 months of the truck purchase date. My dealer offers two free oil changes, in addition to the four Jeep Wave changes, to try and convince you to use their Service Department (there are at least six Jeep Dealers here).

GlacierGladiator

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gator Gladiator Rubicon, 2018 Subaru Legacy, 2012 Mercedes Sprinter
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
I would check on the 6 you got from the dealer. Usually they expire after 36 months so they might not be usable until 5 years out. Wave program ones are 2 a year for 2 years. Should also include tire rotations too I believe. It's also good for regular or synthetic oil.

OP
OP
Jeeperjamie

Jeeperjamie

First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 jeep gladiator
Occupation
Weyerhaeuser
Vehicle Showcase
I would check on the 6 you got from the dealer. Usually they expire after 36 months so they might not be usable until 5 years out. Wave program ones are 2 a year for 2 years. Should also include tire rotations too I believe. It's also good for regular or synthetic oil.
So basically I should probably just change the oil every 3000 miles and use the Jeep wave ones for that. I guess it want hurt anything and I can go ahead and get this break in oil out of the jeep. I am at 3500 right now. I may go by there today and see if they can change it.

Mr._Bill

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Gladiator High Altitude - 2013 Nissan Leaf SV
Vehicle Showcase
Jeep has built in a oil life monitor. The 0W20 recommended is a synthetic oil that is good for up to 10k miles.

Personally, I would recommend no more than 6 months or 5k miles between changes.

I would also see about getting a refund for the oil change program they sold you. Those are usually just a way to make extra money off the consumer.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Jeeperjamie

Jeeperjamie

First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 jeep gladiator
Occupation
Weyerhaeuser
Vehicle Showcase
Jeep has built in a oil life monitor. The 0W20 recommended is a synthetic oil that is good for up to 10k miles.

Personally, I would recommend no more than 6 months or 5k miles between changes.

I would also see about getting a refund for the oil change program they sold you. Those are usually just a way to make extra money off the consumer.
I didn't buy it, Hendricks offers 6 free oil changes with every purchase. It was just included in with the other warranties when I was signing so I guess I'll use up the 4 and then use the 6. I normally average about 15,000-20,000 miles of driving a year so I should be able to use them up. I put 53,000 on my 06 Commander in 9 months.

Fresno69

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 gladiator
So I didn't know until I got the thing in the mail that you get 4 free jeep wave oil changes with the gladiator. My question is does that count against the 6 that come with the warranty I bought from the dealership or is it in addition to the 6. I would of asked the dealership if I had known at the time. 10 oil changed is like 5yrs worth of them which would be great.
How exactly do you get signed up for the “Jeep wave” promotion?

OP
OP
Jeeperjamie

Jeeperjamie

First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 jeep gladiator
Occupation
Weyerhaeuser
Vehicle Showcase
Not sure. I got a packet in the mail explaining it and it had some stickers and a card to keep in the dash. I am assuming you are automatically signed up when you buy the gladiator.

tbaker

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 silver Jeep gladiator rubicon
I think you have to register I think I did when I bought my gladiator but I can’t remember I think they will send you an email or I got the packet from them then I registered but it’s well worth registering for this

smlobx

First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JTR, F-350 diesel, Porsche Spyder, Model Y
Occupation
Semi retired consultant

First go to www.jeep.com

At the bottom of the page under the “Owners” section you will see something like “Benefits of the Jeep Wave Program”

Click the link and register your truck....easy.

Sponsored

Rainman519

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
my Jeep Wave package states that I'm auto-enrolled for 2 years, and even has an ID card with it. Also has two small decals to place in the corner of the windshield supposedly to alert dealers that you're part of the program.

Br4hm4

First Name
Grant
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT OE, 2016 Polaris Slingshot, 2012 Kia Sportage, 2018 Nissan LEAF
Occupation
Linux Engineer
Did this get impacted by decision to discontinue the "Savings Portion" of the Jeep Wave program?

smlobx

First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JTR, F-350 diesel, Porsche Spyder, Model Y
Occupation
Semi retired consultant
Did this get impacted by decision to discontinue the "Savings Portion" of the Jeep Wave program?
I don’t believe so.

o2bnkc

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S, 2002 Corvette convertible, 2008 Peterbilt 388, 2008 HD Heritage
Occupation
owner/operator/guitar picker

Hockeypilot44

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Jeep Wrangler
Where is this jeep wave info? I created a mopar and jeep account. I can't find any info that says I'm in jeep wave. I've owned my jeep for almost a month.
Sponsored