Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘21 Sarge Mojave, ‘21 VW Tiguan SEL-P RLine
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Security Engineer, First Sergeant
Got a text with this photo from the dealer today, my Jeep has delivered! 26 days from order to delivery! Now I just have to find time to drive 5 hours to go pick it up.

Jeep Gladiator Just Ordered? Check in HERE! 2BC6D53A-BAD6-458E-8D4C-0970BDE06382
Sponsored

rmneal

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'47 CJ2a
Hopefully my Mojave will follow suit. Ordered it 4-8. Got a VIN but have not been able to track squat. Been following everyone else's order date and arrival date hoping to get a gauge on when mine might show. Have mentally planned on an early June arrival, but hoping earlier. Keeping 'em crossed on "earlier"! Congrats! That Sarge looks sweet!!

jsalbre

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Hopefully my Mojave will follow suit. Ordered it 4-8. Got a VIN but have not been able to track squat. Been following everyone else's order date and arrival date hoping to get a gauge on when mine might show. Have mentally planned on an early June arrival, but hoping earlier. Keeping 'em crossed on "earlier"! Congrats! That Sarge looks sweet!!
Thanks! I was leaning toward Sting Grey, but my wife told me I should get Sarge. She was right (she usually is, but don't tell her I said so), it looks great.

bentrod

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Diesel
Maybe that is why mine is in limbo, hard top insulation, bed liner and probably half the other stuff I chose with my diesel. Wish the dealer would have told me. I'm over 40 days now and not yet built.
My is officially " In Limbo" too! I was told like a week after ordering mine via Jeep / FCA chat " The parts are ready and they will be assembling your Jeep soon"

Now its 46 days later and I check and I get the EXACT same message... Me thinks its just a standard reply now :(

Tar Heel Wrangler

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sold JLU Sport S for JTM, JL Willys Sport
Travis e-mailed me that my JT Mojave has arrived!

Order placed 3/29
D1 Apr 5
F Apr 8
JB Apr 10
KZ L Apr 12
KZ M Apr 14

ETA Apr 20 – May 4
Arrived right in the middle of the estimated timeframe. I will be able to get the $1000 rebate too. Only took 4 weeks + a day.

Sponsored

steelponycowboy

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 JKU Rubicon HR, 2017 Cherokee, 2021 JTR
Occupation
Retired Peace Officer
I had the same issues as some of you, it's built but waiting for final inspection before they install options. Dealer told me it takes longer to get diesels, don't know if true or not but I ordered on Feb 8th, had the VIN and VON 4 days later and it took delivery on April 16th. That's what 67 days from order to delivery ?

2000XJclassic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JTRD
Occupation
Engineer
My sarge green Ecodiesel Rubicon:
Order entered on 3/19
Entered into framing 4/28
Estimated ship date was 5/1

Mojavetime

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Rubicon, 2021 Gladiator Mojave ordered
Occupation
Warehouse Manager
Ordered my Mojave 3/23, still sitting in D1 status :[ ship date was supposed to be 5/3 but I have a feeling that won’t happen.

Motoarch

First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cherokee
Occupation
Architect
I'm a Bronco res holder. Been waiting since July 14th for my Bronco and they are just now starting to schedule the first round of production.

I got to finally sit in one on Monday at an event in PA and; ehh. It's ok.

So after reserving July 14th and finally placing my order in January 20th I'm cancelling and forfeiting my $500 dollar deposit.

I placed an order today for a Willy's Gladiator in Sarge Green with tan interior and couldn't be happier.

I'll update with projected build and shipping dates when I get them.

Tar Heel Wrangler

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sold JLU Sport S for JTM, JL Willys Sport
I'm a Bronco res holder. Been waiting since July 14th for my Bronco and they are just now starting to schedule the first round of production.

I got to finally sit in one on Monday at an event in PA and; ehh. It's ok.

So after reserving July 14th and finally placing my order in January 20th I'm cancelling and forfeiting my $500 dollar deposit.

I placed an order today for a Willy's Gladiator in Sarge Green with tan interior and couldn't be happier.

I'll update with projected build and shipping dates when I get them.
I'm going to get to check out the Bronco this weekend at a local event. I have a friend who has 2 on order and also may end up bailing and going with a JT. To his surprise, he'll get to see my JTM that I'm picking up tomorrow. I didn't tell him I got rid of my JLU.

Sponsored

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mojave, 1931 Model A, 1999 Evo Chopper.
Just ordered my JT from Rob. I went with the 2021 Mojave in Sting Grey. It was a tough choice as I do love black cars, but the wife thought the Sting Grey would be easier on dirt. The build date is 5/7. I already hate waiting and it's only been a few days.

Motoarch

First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cherokee
Occupation
Architect
Question for those that have ordered.

I placed my order on 4/28 and received a vin# next day.

That vin# doesn't appear to be trackable via any apps like jeep or mopar just yet and no build date or scheduling has been issued yet that Im aware of.

How long does the process typically take and what is the best way to track my build?

Thank you

jsalbre

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Question for those that have ordered.

I placed my order on 4/28 and received a vin# next day.

That vin# doesn't appear to be trackable via any apps like jeep or mopar just yet and no build date or scheduling has been issued yet that Im aware of.

How long does the process typically take and what is the best way to track my build?

Thank you
The best way to track is via Jeep support chat: https://fcacommunity.force.com/Jeep/s/knowledge

It usually won’t show up anywhere else until it’s built or nearly built.

GCoop

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JT Mojave ( ̶O̶n̶ ̶o̶r̶d̶e̶r̶)