Just ordered my ARE CX Classic...

Jamesj64

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator, 1970 GMC Jimmy
This is what I used, it seals up the gap between the tailgate and bed. Just make sure and clean the surface with rubbing alcohol before applying the seals.
Jeep Gladiator Just ordered my ARE CX Classic... 13240777-F803-44AD-83E9-080F90C68E6C
Sponsored

rharr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JTRD 3" RKK lift, (former) 95 XJ 5sp 8" lift
Just got mine installed Friday 7/23 ordered 4/23. I'll try to get ta few pics in the next day or 2.

Sponsored

OP
OP
pendragonz

pendragonz

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
I'm so jealous of you guys getting it! I'm still waiting for September...

AKID_RBM

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Gladiator Mojave, 23 GCL, 15 Cherokee TH
Occupation
Construction
Looks great!

Sponsored

rharr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JTRD 3" RKK lift, (former) 95 XJ 5sp 8" lift
Can I ask why you went with the wing windows with the vent sliders in them? Dogs?
To have side access to bed when loading unloading. Vents for when I sleep in the back.

This is being built so i can camp out of it. Didn't want a roof top tent. I am use to sleeping in the back of the XJ and needed a modern replacement that wasn't a suburban.

msrebel

First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1979 CJ5; 2021 Sarge Green JT Rubicon Diesel
I had my CX installed today!
Jeep Gladiator Just ordered my ARE CX Classic... Gladiator Sarge Green with Camper.JPG
Looks great! Yours looks almost just like mine (I've now added the same Yakima bars!). Does your top stick out a little long at the back? How about the frames around the windows...? Mine has some silver holes in the bottom of the aluminum frame. It's not bad... just not 100% finished. Overall, I love mine and especially the color match.

ent8500

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mohave
Occupation
IT
Looks great! Yours looks almost just like mine (I've now added the same Yakima bars!). Does your top stick out a little long at the back? How about the frames around the windows...? Mine has some silver holes in the bottom of the aluminum frame. It's not bad... just not 100% finished. Overall, I love mine and especially the color match.
Thank you. It does not seem to stick out but ill look again. I saw the silver pop rivets in the crack of the back door to edge frame. if that makes sense. That trim should come down another 1/2 inch and be trimmed at same angle so it looks more finished. The slide windows have a trim piece that on one side is nice and clean and on the other shows some aluminum from the cut and finish. But - despite that negative I think overall it looks good. I want to do some type of basket but want it to extend over the back doors so I'm on the lookout for the right one. I agree with the not 100% or maybe its quality control. Doesn't compromise the functionality and overall look. I hate to say you get what you pay for but at $3400 I would want more. I will say camper was delivered with rub spots on driver side and they are sending out a new window to replace it next week so that's good.
Sponsored