Sponsored

Just ordered the 2022 Gladiator Rubicon - what are the best accessories??

Kindafearless

First Name
Elise
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rublicon
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Enginerd
Don't forget to watch your weight! Unless you don't care :P You mentioned a few pretty heavy things.

I'd guess that Fab Fours rack is ~200 lbs by itself. Throw a tent on it and your gear in the bed, and you are already over your payload capacity. Lots of people don't seem to care, but it's a good reminder.

If you are just camping and not going for serious offroading, you probably don't need a winch. I offroad a fair amount and have only had to use my winch for recovery 3 times. Your truck is REALLY capable, and unless you are doing some really stupid or intense stuff you'll be good without it.

HorneyBadger

First Name
Samuel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Sport, 2022 JT Rubicon
Occupation
Performance Analyst
Winch: It really depends on where you are going. Logging trails? any fording? Are you traveling by yourself (only 1 vehicle). It better to have it and not need it than to need it and not have it.

ecidiego

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
IT
I bought off the lot. 2 things I REALLY wish I got that are just too hard to do after the fact for me:

1. Front trailcam
2. Aux switches

Things I am going to do and will cost less than the option sheet pricing:

1. Proximity door locks
2. OEM LEDs ( reason being I have the Active Safety Group so already have the rears done ). 2021 JT already has the Halo connection as well. Plug and play + Tazer activation.

All the other stuff like headliner, do it yourself with OEM or better like HotHeadz.
Sponsored