First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Camry (I am buying a gladiator)
Occupation
Painter
Which do you prefer? Is one better for considerable amounts of off-roading? Especially dunes and forest trails. Thanks -IG
Sponsored

MPMB

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JTR - SG
Occupation
Check your inbox.
I got cloth because sunshine on a leather seat gets hot. Also, ventilated seats aren't an option. Finally, I'd be overly concerned about not damaging the leather.

Pug

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Overland
Occupation
Retired
I have leather in my Gladiator and cloth in my Wrangler. Ordered the Wrangler and purchased the Gladiator off the lot. Leather is always nice. But if you don’t really care get cloth and save the money. The cloth interior on my Rubicon is every bit as nice as the leather interior on the Overland. I live in Florida and do not really notice a difference in how hot the seats get.

Gvsukids

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
Occupation
Delivery Driver

Sponsored

MikeSalt

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mojave
Occupation
Paramedic/EHS Director
I opted for the steel grey leather seats. Much cooler in the Florida sun/heat. Clean up is easy.

Medical_Bartender

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JT Willys, 2015 JK Willys, 2001 Ram 2500
Occupation
Active Duty
I went black cloth in my JK. Figured I'd switch it up and get the tan cloth in the Gladiator. I like it, but kind of wish I would have stayed with black because I'm anal retentive about keeping the tan cloth clean since they show EVERYTHING and it's just a matter of time until they are stained. I'll end up getting bartact seat covers at some point I'm sure.

Sandevino

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
I had leather in my Sport S (Texas Trail) and hated them in the late spring to early fall.

SWAMP ASS...

Raven65

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Gladiator Sport S
I like the cloth seats because they're cooler after sitting in the sun (especially with the top open/off) and they breathe when you're sitting on them. If you're worried about getting them dirty (mud, dog drool, etc) you can always get a set of washable neoprene seat covers to throw on over them for less then $100 on Amazon (around $200 for a nice set). I even put a neoprene cover on my center arm rest because my arm would get sweaty/sticky on the vinyl. MUCH more comfortable.
Sponsored