First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Altitude
Occupation
Assembly Technician
I've noticed recently that my low beam and high beam has very little difference in brightness. Only thing I am seeing is that well when on high beam the patter is shooting much higher
I don’t have a low/high beam. When I switch it doesn’t change anything on the headlight or the HB indicator in the cluster. Probably sending back and going a different route.
Sponsored

Jhall1981

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Altitude
Occupation
Assembly Technician
I read a review on the headlights posted on the first page, that there isn’t a high and low beam? Is that true?
I have the same problem. I difference in light or indicator when switching from low to high beams.

BAT

First Name
Blaine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Sport S Max Tow Sting Grey
I don’t have a low/high beam. When I switch it doesn’t change anything on the headlight or the HB indicator in the cluster. Probably sending back and going a different route.
The dash light changes but as mentioned not much else on the lights just a higher pattern

Mhern2020

First Name
Big Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
SUPER EASY on the Rubicon. There's one small bolt to remove (I think it was 5/16) at the front of the fender liner, then just pull the liner down and you can reach inside and twist the bulb holder out. You access both the blinker bulb and DRL bulb from there.
So on the mojave theyre two bulbs under the fender well-which one is for the upgrade? Left or right?

Sponsored

Chinaman

First Name
ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 gladiator sport s
Occupation
RCIS
For those of us that didn't opt for the LED group, but want the LED's, this may help some of you. Over the weekend, I replaced my headlight bulbs, fog lights, DRL's, and front blinker bulbs with LED's I got from Amazon. Total cost was about $100 for everything. Still waiting for the tail light LED's and reverse lights to be delivered so I can test those as well.
So far, everything is working perfectly and the LED's look so much better than regular bulbs, and so much better light!
Anyone else tried this? Sorry I don't have any pics yet but will try to get a few this evening.
AMAZON LINKS IN POST BELOW.
Did the replacement, worked great and install was issue free. Tks

Reactions: Mac

Chinaman

First Name
ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 gladiator sport s
Occupation
RCIS
For those of us that didn't opt for the LED group, but want the LED's, this may help some of you. Over the weekend, I replaced my headlight bulbs, fog lights, DRL's, and front blinker bulbs with LED's I got from Amazon. Total cost was about $100 for everything. Still waiting for the tail light LED's and reverse lights to be delivered so I can test those as well.
So far, everything is working perfectly and the LED's look so much better than regular bulbs, and so much better light!
Anyone else tried this? Sorry I don't have any pics yet but will try to get a few this evening.
AMAZON LINKS IN POST BELOW.
Have you found bulbs for the rear?

ad78

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
First post and here’s mine

I have lo and hi mode as how the halogen works and they are cheper than hikari
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B08CMN3NL2/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07H6YPB8N/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

This one seems overkill for turn signal
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07H6TDYZR/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s01?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I am returning these as you can see they have a light shooting in front and myself looking them they are obnoxious
ttps://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01H8CAC5K/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

these are the replacement fogs $16! Go get them while they are on sale
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B08CXQ5M1R/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

In broad sunlight
Jeep Gladiator LED Bulb Replacement - IT WORKS! 4B59DC96-7FBE-4EB9-800C-8165597805F6

Last edited:

Jeeperjamie

First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 jeep gladiator
Occupation
Weyerhaeuser
Vehicle Showcase
The dash light changes but as mentioned not much else on the lights just a higher pattern
That's what high beams are, the light don't get brighter it just throws the light upward so it has a wider and farther throw. It looks brighter because it's right in your face instead of aimed at the ground in front of your jeep.

BAT

First Name
Blaine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Sport S Max Tow Sting Grey
That's what high beams are, the light don't get brighter it just throws the light upward so it has a wider and farther throw. It looks brighter because it's right in your face instead of aimed at the ground in front of your jeep.
I still haven't tackled my fog lights yet perhaps will get to that this coming week. Have some Amber LED Bulbs to replace the stock halogen

Sponsored

ad78

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
ad78 How do you like the headlight bulbs?
What can i say, they are brighter than my previous ram 1500 hid that has projector. I like the high mode as its not as bright the lo but it shines everything very far.

Kevin_D

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sport S, 1971 J4000, a bunch of other stuff

Lateralus

Banned
Banned
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Are you guys with programmers like jscan and tazer using anti-flicker modules that come with the led bulbs or are you using your programmers to mitigate flicker?

Jeeperjamie

First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 jeep gladiator
Occupation
Weyerhaeuser
Vehicle Showcase
Are you guys with programmers like jscan and tazer using anti-flicker modules that come with the led bulbs or are you using your programmers to mitigate flicker?
I didn't have to use either for the front light bulbs on mine, I got a JScan but the bulbs I used didn't flicker so I didn't have to program for leds. I did have to use the JScan for the rear bulbs.
Sponsored