Sponsored

Lets see all those Gladiators with lifts and bigger tires!

Blackjeepjk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubi, 2015 2dr Jk hard rock rubi
Milestars started flaking at 71k miles so trying Mickey Thompson Baja MTZ this go round.
First impressions- feels heavier or more resistance, very aggressive tread and stance. Lost 3mpg. 😡

IMG_7642.jpeg

IMG_7643.jpeg

IMG_7644.jpeg

Sponsored

Chuck

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JT, 2020 Ram 2500, 2013 JKU
Occupation
Facilities Maintenance
Milestars started flaking at 71k miles so trying Mickey Thompson Baja MTZ this go round.
First impressions- feels heavier or more resistance, very aggressive tread and stance. Lost 3mpg. 😡

Jeep Gladiator Lets see all those Gladiators with lifts and bigger tires! IMG_7644

Jeep Gladiator Lets see all those Gladiators with lifts and bigger tires! IMG_7644

You got 71k miles out of Milestars and decided to go another route?

Blackjeepjk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubi, 2015 2dr Jk hard rock rubi
You got 71k miles out of Milestars and decided to go another route?
Long story. Originally wanted nittos with my build but everything was back ordered for ever. I finally gave in and went with the only 40” tire I could get, milestar. They ended up being awesome on everything but Ice. Which were still ok.

Wind the clock forward wanting to replace them with another set and can’t get them! What are the odds?
I can tell you that my driving habits, 85% on and 15% off road, I feel the milestars were better for me. But in all fairness I only have 250mi on the Mickey’s so they may still wow me. I do like the way they look and sure they will be as good or better in mud and rock.

DanW

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JT Rubi, 18 JLU Rubi, 2008 JKU Rubi, 07 Vette
Lift:
Rough Country 3.5” coil lift w/ Vertex shocks

Wheels:
Quadratec Hardrock 17”

Tires:
Toyo Open Country AT3 35x11.50r17

I'd love to see some front, rear, and side shots of this. I think those tires are the ideal size.

svc707

First Name
steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Long story. Originally wanted nittos with my build but everything was back ordered for ever. I finally gave in and went with the only 40” tire I could get, milestar. They ended up being awesome on everything but Ice. Which were still ok.

Wind the clock forward wanting to replace them with another set and can’t get them! What are the odds?
I can tell you that my driving habits, 85% on and 15% off road, I feel the milestars were better for me. But in all fairness I only have 250mi on the Mickey’s so they may still wow me. I do like the way they look and sure they will be as good or better in mud and rock.
I took off the Pats too because of the issues with ice. Last snow season had me pucker up twice so I’m trying the Yokohama MT 003 this year. Was able to sell the Pats for about half so I was happy.

IMG_6077.jpeg

IMG_6079.jpeg

Sponsored

Gladi8r_22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22' Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Manufacturing
22' JTRD
AccuAir Suspension
38 x 13.5 Nitto Trail Grapplers
17 x 9 (-18 offset) Black Rhino Armory
Rock Slide Engineering Steps
Stock Rubicon Bumper
Badlands Apex 12k

Fully deflated on Bump stops
Jeep Gladiator Lets see all those Gladiators with lifts and bigger tires! 20231105_121743

Max aired up @ 4.5"
Jeep Gladiator Lets see all those Gladiators with lifts and bigger tires! 20231105_121700

Last edited:

Chuck

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Facilities Maintenance
22' JTRD
AccuAir Suspension
38 x 13.5 Nitto Trail Grapplers
17 x 9 -18 offset Black Rhino Armory
Rock Slide Engineering Steps
Stock Rubicon Bumper
Badlands Apex 12k

Fully deflated on Bump stops
Jeep Gladiator Lets see all those Gladiators with lifts and bigger tires! 20231105_121700

Max aired up @ 4.5"
What kind of suspension travel do you have with the system air up all the way?

Gladi8r_22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22' Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Manufacturing
Well to be honest, I've had the kit installed since October, but I've only had it up & operational properly for maybe within the last month. Meaning the shop I went with to install it "Enter 3 Letter Name Here" screwed up and damaged several of the components during the process, and decided not to tell me till I got it home and looked it over. So after several weeks of dealing direct with AccuAir, who have fenominal technician support, they were over nighting me replacement parts (100% covered, lifetime warranty) from Florida to California and walking me through every step.

Its a great system, not typical lift when you have to add in air and manifolds, tank, compressor and its all controlled by an ECU module.

So with that, I'm hoping to go out to the 4x4 Training grounds here in Borrego and I will see what it does on the concrete flex ramp and will update with more pictures.

My intention is also not to be a full on crawler either, I'm wanting middle of the spectrum to do mild crawling/trails as well as some overland, looking to add like an ORU Camper shell with roof top.

Chuck

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Facilities Maintenance
Well to be honest, I've had the kit installed since October, but I've only had it up & operational properly for maybe within the last month. Meaning the shop I went with to install it "Enter 3 Letter Name Here" screwed up and damaged several of the components during the process, and decided not to tell me till I got it home and looked it over. So after several weeks of dealing direct with AccuAir, who have fenominal technician support, they were over nighting me replacement parts (100% covered, lifetime warranty) from Florida to California and walking me through every step.

Its a great system, not typical lift when you have to add in air and manifolds, tank, compressor and its all controlled by an ECU module.

So with that, I'm hoping to go out to the 4x4 Training grounds here in Borrego and I will see what it does on the concrete flex ramp and will update with more pictures.

My intention is also not to be a full on crawler either, I'm wanting middle of the spectrum to do mild crawling/trails as well as some overland, looking to add like an ORU Camper shell with roof top.
Good to hear they covered everything for you!
Can the system be set for any ride height, or is it full droop/max height only?
Sponsored