Light bright blows their motor, prodigy turbo the culprit

furrymurray

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator SG Rubicon
It is funny to me that people feel the need to put down on others for doing what they want to do just because they don't agree with it. Actually it is pretty sad! You should be ashamed of yourself for making that comment about the ladies boobs including your girlfriend. Obviously you don't have the nerve to create your own youtube channel otherwise you would. And you cant tell me that if you were offered free shit to build your Jeep, you wouldn't take it. If you don't like watching them then DONT! Its pretty simple shit. Rant over, I will pray for you man.
Sponsored

Last edited:

rvillano8188

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Punk'n JT Rubi, 2018 VW Tiguan SEL
Occupation
Financial Services
I'm not criticizing anyone's boobs. I just don't think the format of the video is remotely interesting. 30 minutes of two people talking while driving? Yuck. We're allowed to criticize content, right?
no no, not you. Some other dude made a comment twice about his girlfriend getting a boob job in a not so great attempt at humor.

Linx

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon Punk’n JT
For the record... I agree with criticizing content and motives 100%. I would never trust any form of advertising.
The reality is many YouTube channels are biased based on sponsorships or endorsements. This is not a new phenomenon. It’s unfortunate that reviews can not be trusted, or at least not blindly.

Sponsored

ACAD_Cowboy

First Name
Francis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 jkur
Is this where I discuss the plethora of YouTube channels that use women or more specifically images of their anatomy as the thumbnail to incentivize viewing their videos? I understand that for many of us our statistically significant others are A. Our primary jeepin’ partner and B. Women. I disagree with putting our SSO in short shorts and a crop top to demonstrate tinkering with the Jeep because it will titilate the viewers and drive views. Would it be okay if I decided to go the boom boom shorts route while demonstrating on camera?

As for lite brite it does seem they love beating the balls off their jeeps so lunching a motor is just another rung on the ladder. I just hope their agreement covered failures and remedies.

Rex3rd

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
06 Pontiac GTO
Is this where I discuss the plethora of YouTube channels that use women or more specifically images of their anatomy as the thumbnail to incentivize viewing their videos? I understand that for many of us our statistically significant others are A. Our primary jeepin’ partner and B. Women. I disagree with putting our SSO in short shorts and a crop top to demonstrate tinkering with the Jeep because it will titilate the viewers and drive views. Would it be okay if I decided to go the boom boom shorts route while demonstrating on camera?

As for lite brite it does seem they love beating the balls off their jeeps so lunching a motor is just another rung on the ladder. I just hope their agreement covered failures and remedies.
this right here !

spazzyfry123

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR (Sold) - Now Land Cruiser
Occupation
ME

Like these guys?

BullDogge

First Name
Nope
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT, JK, WK2 TH, other Non-Jeeps.
As with most of these things, I don't really care. My wife personally wouldn't go for it, but doesn't really care what someone else does either. In general, I would recommend caring less about these type of things that our out of our control. Now however, another JT Hellkitty on the prowl? That I would care to see! I would like to see what the supercharger companies can come up with too!

Sponsored

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jetta TDI RIP, 89' Civic SI, 2019 Pacifica Hybrid, 2020 GLADIATOR SPORT S "GLADYS"
Sex sells.......

Don't know if its right or wrong, or if its my place or not to even say its right or wrong.

I do remember when the PS3 came out, I paid my unemployed friend to sit in line overnight and buy 2 of them so i could sell them on Ebay. We took a photo of my buddy's GF in a bikini holding a new PS3 on Ebay.

Guess how many views our auction got?.....a bunch, guess how much money I made on selling that PS3?.....a bunch

Looking back on it, not sure if it was right, or wrong, but it was interesting nonetheless. :movember:

Last edited:

ACAD_Cowboy

First Name
Francis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 jkur
Like these guys?
I like their videos in general but it is an example of what I'm getting at. How do I explain this to my boys?

Mind you, I have no issue with short shorts, wear what you want and what makes you comfortable but I'm bothered that from all the frames of video, it's the short shorts that make the thumbnail.

Jeep Gladiator Light bright blows their motor, prodigy turbo the culprit {filename}

BullDogge

First Name
Nope
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT, JK, WK2 TH, other Non-Jeeps.
I like their videos in general but it is an example of what I'm getting at. How do I explain this to my boys?

Mind you, I have no issue with short shorts, wear what you want and what makes you comfortable but I'm bothered that from all the frames of video, it's the short shorts that make the thumbnail.

Jeep Gladiator Light bright blows their motor, prodigy turbo the culprit {filename}
Yeah gotcha. Explain that vid makers make currency in clicks, clicks are easy to get with a chick in short shorts because of biological factors out of our control. However we have evolved in a manner that allows us to control some of these instincts and are smart enough to realize that women with nice backsides in shorty shorts can have more to offer. At 16, jeeps and girls would have had me clicking if it was around lol. Im barely more refined now, but always working on it.

Linx

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon Punk’n JT
In truth, I have no issue with using “cheeky” photos to get views. Sex sells.
I also don’t have a problem with bad content. I just won’t watch it. My whole point was the content should be what is criticized, not the appearance of the people making it.

I’m not a snowflake, my feelings are not easily hurt. But I hate seeing how common it is to see YouTube comment thread divulge into bashing people personally.