Sponsored

Logic? Meh, who needs it or the shortest distance between 2 points. You chose.

AZCooWhip

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator
This kind of goes with the back ordered parts thread. Sit rep is this .... live in AZ. Ordered Rotopax cans coming from Las Vegas. Roughly a 3 hour drive from here.

Then there’s this ......bwhahahahhaha. My cans are in Arkansas. FedEx ....when you absolutely have to have it overnight. Maybe that was ups.

The hilarity of it is, they were right here in Phoenix.

Jeep Gladiator Logic?   Meh, who needs it or the shortest distance between 2 points. You chose. 0F3A60C5-EE61-4CB0-9348-17584C6B06EB
Sponsored

Georgia Jeeper

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Firecracker Red Gladiator Sport S
Occupation
Insurance
I ordered a tonneau cover that shipped February 9th with an estimated delivery date of February 15th. Tracking shows it has been sitting at a FedEx facility in Arkansas since last Saturday. I know the weather has been bad in certain areas of the country, but I am impatient lol. I find that I have the most trouble with FedEx even when the weather is good. I much prefer UPS or even USPS over FedEx.

Alan_Hepburn

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep JT Sport S; 2007 Fleetwood Bounder 35E
Occupation
Retired
I ordered a bumper from Rugged Ridge last week - FedEx picked it up on on Tuesday, Feb 16 at 3:52pm in Braselton, GA and so far it's made it through Texas and Arizona. They're estimating it will be delivered here in San Jose, Ca some time on Monday...
Jeep Gladiator Logic?   Meh, who needs it or the shortest distance between 2 points. You chose. 2021-02-20 12_51_44-Window

kevman65

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
J
Several items delivered by FedEx in the last year and most of them toured the country before arriving.

Hootbro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Rubicon
Thing I have noticed with both FedEx and UPS, is they have had packages of mine on the truck for delivery that day and never get delivered that day and return to the hub to go out again the next. Blamed "weather" when there was no local weather impacts. FedEx did it to me for three days straight before I finally called the local hub to find out they have had a few drivers just getting lazy and sand bagging.

Sponsored

OP
OP
AZCooWhip

AZCooWhip

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator
I always enjoy being well travelled, but this is shaping up to be something got fubar’d.

Shows delivery is to be tomorrow in TN. Items are currently in Nashville FedEx.

Sent a note to shipper seeing what is up.

Not sure how they got Tennessee out of Phoenix....

MrZappo

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Computer Consultant
FEDEX - When is absolutely, positively has to be there overnight, mostly, sometimes, occasionally, if the stars align, on the 2nd Tuesday of the month following a blue moon.

Alan_Hepburn

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep JT Sport S; 2007 Fleetwood Bounder 35E
Occupation
Retired
My bumper was scheduled for delivery today - until the latest update: it's been returned to the facility for inspection. I wonder if the driver damaged the box or something?

Willys2Gladiator

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
Vehicle Showcase
FEDEX - When is absolutely, positively has to be there overnight, mostly, sometimes, occasionally, if the stars align, on the 2nd Tuesday of the month following a blue moon.
If I have an option UPS over FedEx everytime. There service is pathetic at best. UPS seems to be more reliable, timely and leaves at my door. FedEx drops it off at the end of my long driveway in the rain!

RavensEyeOffroad

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Mojave
Build Thread
Link
This kind of goes with the back ordered parts thread. Sit rep is this .... live in AZ. Ordered Rotopax cans coming from Las Vegas. Roughly a 3 hour drive from here.

Then there’s this ......bwhahahahhaha. My cans are in Arkansas. FedEx ....when you absolutely have to have it overnight. Maybe that was ups.

The hilarity of it is, they were right here in Phoenix.

Jeep Gladiator Logic?   Meh, who needs it or the shortest distance between 2 points. You chose. 2021-02-20 12_51_44-Window
Omg I'm about to lose my mind on fedex.
Ordered a soft topper, gets to my area from CO. We have a bad snow storm and it slows everything down. The tracking keeps saying "on the truck out for delivery" but then they fail to deliver it. "Will be here tomorrow" the tracking says each day. Well today I saw 3 fedex trucks and got nothing. So I called and the dude was like "no it was never put on a truck... it's sitting in a warehouse. They can't deliver because of weather."
I told him to tell the driver to load it up and get it down here, the roads are clear.
Guess they are supposed to deliver it to a location for me to pick up. Never again will I use them.

Sponsored

futzin'

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JTR, '15 Durango Citadel, '06 Suburban 2500 8L
Local delivery trucks have been unable to do much around here lately, as I'm sure you realize.
Meanwhile, people keep ordering, and trailers full of packages stack up at terminals (highways and main roads fine).
I have a package showing at terminal, but I know it's on a trailer waiting it's turn.
Gonna take a few days to catch up.

OP
OP
AZCooWhip

AZCooWhip

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator
Story has come to conclusion. Supplier sent them to wrong address (TN not Phoenix .....kind of the same) and all has been cancelled.

Last ones they had and are now on back order.

futzin'

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JTR, '15 Durango Citadel, '06 Suburban 2500 8L
Damn that supplier and also FedEx for sending it where they were told! :)

TrainMan

First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Chevy Silverado, 2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S.
I once ordered a jacket several years ago from Easton Pennsylvania. About 3 hours from me. Sent to Canada. Sat there for nearly 2 weeks until after the new year. Sent to Maryland, then back up to Pennsylvania.
Sponsored