Wizzard005

First Name
CnG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Launch Edition Jeep Gladiator
Vehicle Showcase
Anyway you could elaborate on that statement? What was the suit was actually for, how it was worded? Im almost ready to do the same.
I can not talk open about it online however if you need details , message me and I will give you my number. I can tell you this it was a pain in the butt but worth it at the end
Sponsored

Cburgess33

First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep gladiator rubicon and 2018 Rubicon JL
Anyway you could elaborate on that statement? What was the suit was actually for, how it was worded? Im almost ready to do the same.
Sounds like Bull . Lawsuit settled already ? Yeah please elaborate .

Cburgess33

First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sounds like Bull . Lawsuit settled already ? Yeah please elaborate .
If u did win said lawsuit u surely have violated any NDA that went with it. . I call u for your bulls__t ! Yes I believe some people have steering issues but don’t believe your claim for one second . Total crap and likely trying to drum up more attention.

Rayzzz

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
I Gladiator Sport S Max Tow has the loose steering box problem and I will say that this is my 3rd Jeep and will be my last Jeep l will own. Jeep is ignoring the problem and I will ignore them when I buy vehicles in the future.

Scrubb84

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR
If u did win said lawsuit u surely have violated any NDA that went with it. . I call u for your bulls__t ! Yes I believe some people have steering issues but don’t believe your claim for one second . Total crap and likely trying to drum up more attention.
Do you think NOT saying anything will help Jeep/FCA to come clean and address the bad steering boxes?

Sponsored

Cburgess33

First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Do you think NOT saying anything will help Jeep/FCA to come clean and address the bad steering boxes?
I never said that . I just don’t believe someone “sued” fca and got closure already and then signed and NDA (and bragged about it )

Hootbro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Rubicon
I never said that . I just don’t believe someone “sued” fca and got closure already and then signed and NDA (and bragged about it )
Also, lawsuits are settled all the time without the admission of fault. In my opinion, FCA is not going to come clean or address it for past customers unless it becomes a recall issue or part of a larger overall class action lawsuit settlement.

Cburgess33

First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Also, lawsuits are settled all the time without the admission of fault. In my opinion, FCA is not going to come clean or address it for past customers unless it becomes a recall issue or part of a larger overall class action lawsuit settlement.
Yes and usually there is an NDA (like almost all the time )

Factoid

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator 2019 Porsche Cayenne 1964 Corvette
Occupation
Performance Coach
Not almost. All the time.

The money is “consideration”. As in, sign this NDA And receive this money in consideration. Without consideration, nothing is binding.

Gren71

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JT sports S Max Tow (Sold) '23 Ram 1500
Occupation
Magician
Vehicle Showcase
Not reading back 52 pages but Ill add that I had the same issue and it was corrected by my dealer. They found that I had a messed up drag link end where it connected to my steering box.They replaced it and now the jeep drives like when i bought it. I do have the synergy brace that Ill stick on for extra support at some point.

Sponsored

Cburgess33

First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Not almost. All the time.

The money is “consideration”. As in, sign this NDA And receive this money in consideration. Without consideration, nothing is binding.
That’s why I’m like :

1) liar

Or

2) bro you already broke NDA by bragging here . “Hey I got a brand new White truck out out this from sue’ing them . Can’t say anything but dm me for details“ lol ok brah !

I hope it’s 1. And not 2 . Lying can be pathological but 2 is just plain dumb .

Wizzard005

First Name
CnG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
That’s why I’m like :

1) liar

Or

2) bro you already broke NDA by bragging here . “Hey I got a brand new White truck out out this from sue’ing them . Can’t say anything but dm me for details“ lol ok brah !

I hope it’s 1. And not 2 . Lying can be pathological but 2 is just plain dumb .
Don’t have any anything else better to do ? Why don’t you use some logic if you have any.

whatever happened is water under the bridge move on

Cburgess33

First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Don’t have any anything else better to do ? Why don’t you use some logic if you have any.

whatever happened is water under the bridge move on
Although I don’t believe u I will apologize . I was out of line and should have just ignored and “moved on” .
And yes it was partly because I didn't have anything better to do :) (quarantine effect )

and again sorry

Hockeypilot44

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Jeep Wrangler
Not reading back 52 pages but Ill add that I had the same issue and it was corrected by my dealer. They found that I had a messed up drag link end where it connected to my steering box.They replaced it and now the jeep drives like when i bought it. I do have the synergy brace that Ill stick on for extra support at some point.
So your steering was tight when you bought it but became loose?

Wizzard005

First Name
CnG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Although I don’t believe u I will apologize . I was out of line and should have just ignored and “moved on” .
And yes it was partly because I didn't have anything better to do :) (quarantine effect )

and again sorry
No worries, maybe one day if you see us on the trail we can talk story... Happy Easter.!
Sponsored