scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
gladiator
Occupation
sales
Hello,

I have a new Magnuson Supercharger for sale and magnaflow exhuast. Looking to get $6200.

00v0v_2pffnROKD6iz_0t20t2_600x450.jpg
Sponsored

misplacetexan

First Name
Xavier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Billet Silver Sport S/Max Tow Package
Occupation
Law enforcement
Hello,

I have a new Magnuson Supercharger for sale and magnaflow exhuast. Looking to get $6200.

Jeep Gladiator Magnuson TVS1900 Kit Available Now 00v0v_2pffnROKD6iz_0t20t2_600x450
Looks better installed.

83EC8CAF-D42C-47B5-B025-0F7E94CC6EA4.jpeg

C643C710-BEED-4D44-AD7A-893F01FA7D6E.jpeg

misplacetexan

First Name
Xavier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Law enforcement
18-20 Automatic Trans Tune update.
might be worth trying on a 21 Auto machine, but I would take data and send it to me before driving to much as 2021 manuals are a whole new ball game.

1. Fixed tip in to be smoother.
2. This tune will not backshift until about 50% pedal. Supercharger pulls it with a new fuel enrichment strategy that sounds glorious as the supercharger makes really loud sounds.
3. On 35s and 4:10 I am in 8th gear most of the time when not beating on it.

things I will be improving:
1. In cruise it favors 7th gear and only does 8th every now and then
2. Tip in works well but still requires you to push slowly or it will hop to it, want it to be less touchy
3. part throttle acceleration enrichment, will be closer aligned to slight pedal movements to provide quicker smoother power response.

I have said this a couple times, but this is what I was expecting when I ordered my supercharger

NOTE: this has been asked a lot lately. You will need an HP Tuners MPV1 or MPVI2 that is capable of flashing (*.HPT) files to use my tune. The tuner Magnuson sends is locked to their (*.RTD) tunes and will not work with my stuff.
My Gladiator is my daily driver. I am averaging 16.9 mpg with about 70% highway and 30% city according to the Jeep Gladiator computer calculations.
1. I am currently using 285/75/R17 (33.8”) and I am currently cruising in 8th gear at 70 mph.
2. Tip in can be a little touchy, especially backing into my driveway.

I have notice a slight stutter/hesitant (with the A/C on - No stutter/hesitate with the A/C off)around 15-20 Mph around my neighborhood.

This is the 2nd tune of DaveCS1, I am currently using and I am enjoying driving my Gladiator, actually my Gladiator with the Magnuson loves it. Can’t wait for next version of his tune.

Last edited:

DAVECS1

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
Well I just cut 40 revisions today backing up my drive way and leaving from a stop. Man dude this pedal sensitivity is a tuff nut to crack. I had it working absolutely perfectly, and then went for a drive and it had power surges on the road. So went back to the drawing board. I have it close but need to get some miles on it. I can get it to cruise at 1 mph but ot surges a bit. The timing maps are not set up to run well, slow, in the spot the supercharger runs while creeping. Not something you real tune on a dyno. Hopefully by the weekend I will have it figured out.

Sponsored

cools

First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 rubicon
Occupation
engineer
2021 Rubicon auto with 3.5 lift and 37 inch tires have 3 days of driving on magnuson .rtd tune and i am pleased to say the least..... :) im sure it has a ton more in it

blown.JPG

inner.JPG

DAVECS1

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hey all.

I have some new tunes ready to go. I believe these are compatible with all model years. Lately I have been experience many users that have had hardware issues. It seems changing your stock ECM can sometimes have unexpected result. So I guess my advise is to get your stocker unlocked if you don't like surprises. I really wish I had a manual jeep to spend a couple days on. I have been helping a handful of individuals with manuals and no longer have access to one. Guy in my area moved away. So with that said, this tune has not been driven by me, I am relying on everyone's input I am helping. The automatic tune I am very proud of. I remapped the transmission from scratch. It is what I do at work. It took me 3-4 months. The big change is the NVH ratio. with 4:10s and 37s or 35s you can pull 8th like stock. Also you will notice the shifts are not so ruff but still firm. I have upped the torque capacity but put the crossover points at the natural power peeks of the supercharged engine. The only shift I am still trying to sort is part throttle 3rd gear, They set the ratio on 3rd different as stock that is your accell gear. Now 4th is better suited for this. So I have upped clutch pressures on 4th and I am working on getting the Torque converter unlock and lock smooth on 3rd, but it is just not there yet and may take a while because I cannot use the natural power transfer spot as you will be doing 70 mph before it shifts. I figured I would not hold up this roll out based on that cause there are some that are struggling with the jumpy throttle in my last release.

I believe jumpy throttle is fixed. Also I have changed torque demand so the back shift is more immediate with throttle application as the stock tuning just does not like to use fuel to part throttle accelerate. My last tune was setup to do that and to me the dead spots were just to large. now it works more like stock.

When you first put this in it is going to take some miles to settle out. There are large changes to the throttle model, and the adaptives will need to rewrite as you go through the various driving situations, some f it may be choppy at first. It will go away. Hope you all enjoy!

Attachments

misplacetexan

First Name
Xavier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Law enforcement
Hey all.

I have some new tunes ready to go. I believe these are compatible with all model years. Lately I have been experience many users that have had hardware issues. It seems changing your stock ECM can sometimes have unexpected result. So I guess my advise is to get your stocker unlocked if you don't like surprises. I really wish I had a manual jeep to spend a couple days on. I have been helping a handful of individuals with manuals and no longer have access to one. Guy in my area moved away. So with that said, this tune has not been driven by me, I am relying on everyone's input I am helping. The automatic tune I am very proud of. I remapped the transmission from scratch. It is what I do at work. It took me 3-4 months. The big change is the NVH ratio. with 4:10s and 37s or 35s you can pull 8th like stock. Also you will notice the shifts are not so ruff but still firm. I have upped the torque capacity but put the crossover points at the natural power peeks of the supercharged engine. The only shift I am still trying to sort is part throttle 3rd gear, They set the ratio on 3rd different as stock that is your accell gear. Now 4th is better suited for this. So I have upped clutch pressures on 4th and I am working on getting the Torque converter unlock and lock smooth on 3rd, but it is just not there yet and may take a while because I cannot use the natural power transfer spot as you will be doing 70 mph before it shifts. I figured I would not hold up this roll out based on that cause there are some that are struggling with the jumpy throttle in my last release.

I believe jumpy throttle is fixed. Also I have changed torque demand so the back shift is more immediate with throttle application as the stock tuning just does not like to use fuel to part throttle accelerate. My last tune was setup to do that and to me the dead spots were just to large. now it works more like stock.

When you first put this in it is going to take some miles to settle out. There are large changes to the throttle model, and the adaptives will need to rewrite as you go through the various driving situations, some f it may be choppy at first. It will go away. Hope you all enjoy!
Thank you for all your time and hard work you have invested on the tunes. I will be loading the latest tune on Monday (my next day off).

glad76

First Name
scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
gladiator
Occupation
sales
Magnuson Part # 01-19-36-003-BL

Sponsored

MEOIT

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 jt Rubicon
Still have my Magnuson in the box but once installed I would like some guidance on flashing daves tunes into my rig. Any suggestions?

z1krause

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
Occupation
IT

DAVECS1

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I think I have cracked the code on transient fueling in the 3.6L. I have always struggled with the fact that the jeep tuning wants to keep fueling 14.5 afr and above unless you burry your foot. Then it will come down to the high 12s and 13s we are used to seeing on normal performance cars when they accelerate. It does a lean acceleration well, but having forced induction and accelerating with no fuel, just does not sit well with me. Well last night I implemented a strategy I have been going over in my head for a couple weeks. It basically erases the transient fuel and puts the power enrichment in its place. It is working awesome! I can accelerate out of a corner or from a stop, and at light throttle it drops to 13.0 AFR and just pulls sooooo smooth and without and fuss. no two stroke feeling, or power surge, just sweet boost sounds and 60 mph is right there. I have some work to do on timing and fueling, but I cannot wait to share this with you all. May need a dyno session as it has shifted the max brake torque values for sure. I equate it to listening to an expensive sound system. it never sounds loud, but when you look at the volume knob, it is loud. Well when you accelerate it is so smooth that you don't even realize until you look down you are doing 70+ mph

Last edited:

DAVECS1

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
updated the tip in, it is less touchy. Also this tune has the acceleration enrichment update which is pretty significant. You will need about 20 miles on it for it to settle in as it is revamping some controls pretty significantly. I still need to do the manual version updates but I thought I would get the Auto version out as I am getting many emails, seems like this kit is taking off!
Sponsored

Attachments