Manual Transmission Club

Troutman

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 jkx, 16 jkuhr, 2020 gladiator
Some dealers are better than others. I pay less to have better service... Wait thats not how that is suppose to work. Less for better?!?! Oh well ill take it! Thanks TriCity
starting to wish i would have went to tricity instead of local
Sponsored

Benbean66

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1973 Honda CB350, '88 RHD YJ, '88 YJ, 2020 JT Spor
Occupation
Railroad Equipment Operator
Vehicle Showcase

Jtny213

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Jeep Wrangler Mountain Edition 2 DR
Hope all my manuals have a good weekend. Hopefully next week we get some awesome news.

Sponsored

jeremiahd

First Name
Jeremiah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Had D1 status for 18 days now with an estimated ship date of 7/13 (tomorrow). As of this morning FCA chat told me it had not been built yet but if I would get back with them on Monday they “should” have an updated status for me. It was like they knew something but wouldn’t come out and say it. I check in a couple of times a week and they’ve never said anything like that to me. A good indicator or false hope? I’m exactly 2 months in on this ride, when my dealer said it would be 4-6 weeks the day that I ordered. I don’t mind waiting if I had accurate information from anyone really. It’s hard to be patient when you keep being told fake news!

Hurley82

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Rubicon , BMW F800GS
Had D1 status for 18 days now with an estimated ship date of 7/13 (tomorrow). As of this morning FCA chat told me it had not been built yet but if I would get back with them on Monday they “should” have an updated status for me. It was like they knew something but wouldn’t come out and say it. I check in a couple of times a week and they’ve never said anything like that to me. A good indicator or false hope? I’m exactly 2 months in on this ride, when my dealer said it would be 4-6 weeks the day that I ordered. I don’t mind waiting if I had accurate information from anyone really. It’s hard to be patient when you keep being told fake news!
This is everyone's sentiment. I spent 45 days in D status after being told max of 30. Escalated the case never heard back. I then went to D1 with a build date of 7/10, now I haven't heard anything and it hasn't gone into production. I don't care about waiting just tell us what the hell is going on.

Thorn-Engineering

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JT, 09 G8, 06 Ram 2500, 83 CJ7, 68 Firebird
Occupation
Engineering Manager (ME)
Yes, Rubicon, steel bumper, front cam, color matching hardtop, bed liner, and other options.
One step closer!

Sponsored

guntrust

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Website
LawNews.TV
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
something legal
This is everyone's sentiment. I spent 45 days in D status after being told max of 30. Escalated the case never heard back. I then went to D1 with a build date of 7/10, now I haven't heard anything and it hasn't gone into production. I don't care about waiting just tell us what the hell is going on.
Exactly. I appreciate delay if it's to preserve quality, just show us some respect by giving best estimate even if it must ultimately be revised. Like others have noted, I've even had chat abruptly terminated without asking if i have any more questions (though i'm polite and brief so there was no reason to end the chat like that--quite rude).

BTW i am now on Day 61 of D status (77 days since i ordered white JT Rubi stickshift).

2004blackwrx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 wrx, 2005 xterra, 2014 durango, formerly 1998 wrangler
a couple of weeks ago it was looking like progress on manuals was happening no nothing again just long waits with no answers.

Thorn-Engineering

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JT, 09 G8, 06 Ram 2500, 83 CJ7, 68 Firebird
Occupation
Engineering Manager (ME)
There's a MT overland on FB. First one that I've seen. One step closer to seeing a Rubicon MT, hopefully.