Sponsored

Max tow with or without hood “Gladiator” stickers?

SgtMajTomahawk

First Name
Lawren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
I mean, don’t we all want to have a Rubicon with those famous hood stickers? :angel:

Jeep Gladiator Max tow with or without hood “Gladiator” stickers? IMG_20200427_174753
Well You're paying a pretty penny for those stickers so flaunt em. I buy Sports because I build my Jeeps up and it's a waste of money to buy a Rubi for me.

Flmthwr65

First Name
Norm
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator rubicon
Why mess with perfection factory put it on there I'm leaving it on there along with my groundhog rated badge. not trying to make anybody happy but me I'm the one that has to make the payments.

racleejr

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Gladiator Overland
Occupation
IT
I really like a clean look so I removed the JEEP logo from the side and kept the Gladiator sticker. I have black wheels so it comes together nicely. Now I just need black JEEP for the tailgate.
Jeep Gladiator Max tow with or without hood “Gladiator” stickers? Gladiator Badge

Sponsored

BAT

First Name
Blaine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Sport S Max Tow Sting Grey
I really like a clean look so I removed the JEEP logo from the side and kept the Gladiator sticker. I have black wheels so it comes together nicely. Now I just need black JEEP for the tailgate.
Jeep Gladiator Max tow with or without hood “Gladiator” stickers? Gladiator Badge
What was the method you used to remove the Jeep from the Side. I been looking at mine and trying to decide if I really like it or not. Right now I don't like it on the side. But I do need to put something maybe on the hood or so to break up all the grey in my opinion just not sure what I want to put up there.

Shootist

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland
Occupation
IT
Vehicle Showcase
The whole thing that makes a Jeep and the Jeep community so great is that everyone customized them at some level. Be that simply adding a decal or sticker or full on overlander style with racks, winches, shorty bumpers, huge tires and lift, big ol highjacker jack etc. That said, I say do what you like best. I personally prefer the decals on the hood. I got use this one.

3EE8170E-4EE8-4268-970C-02255CC6C7AB.jpeg

racleejr

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Gladiator Overland
Occupation
IT
What was the method you used to remove the Jeep from the Side. I been looking at mine and trying to decide if I really like it or not. Right now I don't like it on the side. But I do need to put something maybe on the hood or so to break up all the grey in my opinion just not sure what I want to put up there.
I used a heat gun on the letter and then a plastic panel tool to gently pull them off. The more of the thick black tape that comes off with the letters the easier it is to get the glue residue off.

For the residue I used automotive safe Goo Gone. I was a little worried about using it but it works really well. It does take a little elbow grease to get the paint completely clean but eventually its all clear.

I also saw a few videos on youtube with people using an eraser tool but that was $44 at Advance so I opted for the Goo Gone.

BAT

First Name
Blaine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I used a heat gun on the letter and then a plastic panel tool to gently pull them off. The more of the thick black tape that comes off with the letters the easier it is to get the glue residue off.

For the residue I used automotive safe Goo Gone. I was a little worried about using it but it works really well. It does take a little elbow grease to get the paint completely clean but eventually its all clear.

I also saw a few videos on youtube with people using an eraser tool but that was $44 at Advance so I opted for the Goo Gone.
Cool I got heat gun that thing puts out some heat

TrainMan

First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Chevy Silverado, 2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S.
I like the decals. My dads Jeep was a Golden Eagle and had it on the sides of the hood. To me it would look kinda naked without it. So I'm putting a GLADIATOR on my hood, and a JT decal near the taillights.

Sponsored

BAT

First Name
Blaine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I like the decals. My dads Jeep was a Golden Eagle and had it on the sides of the hood. To me it would look kinda naked without it. So I'm putting a GLADIATOR on my hood, and a JT decal near the taillights.
I am just removing that small gladiator sticker under the jeep on the front fender and the 4x4 badge to replace it with the Sting Gray badge I got. My hood didn't have anything on it. Got a few decals from Pixel Art to go on my tailgate when they come in.

ShadowsPapa

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JTO, '23 JLU, '82 SX4, '73 P. Cardin Javelin
Occupation
Retired auto mechanic, frmr gov't ntwrk security admin
Vehicle Showcase
I like the hood side decals and have considered the outline type on my blue JT Overland.
But I'm leaning toward the stylized ones - like this
https://www.amazon.com/Pixel-Hut-gs00311-Gladiator-Spartan/dp/B081S9WRKK
but in outline. I can't find them so far.

I don't want BLACK block letters - that's just too much for MY taste on this truck. Love the blue and don't want to take away from that.

jpaperguy

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shopping for Gladiator
Occupation
IT
My 1st Jeep was a brand new CJ-7 Renegade and it had it on the hood along with stripes 1983 . it was cool back then & i still can't get away from it. lol since i have the Overland i went with Overland . there is no right answer it up to you.

Jeep Gladiator Max tow with or without hood “Gladiator” stickers? 1595389180093
Nice! What size are the wheels and tires? Brand of tires?

Proximo

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport Max
I like the hood side decals and have considered the outline type on my blue JT Overland.
But I'm leaning toward the stylized ones - like this
https://www.amazon.com/Pixel-Hut-gs00311-Gladiator-Spartan/dp/B081S9WRKK
but in outline. I can't find them so far.

I don't want BLACK block letters - that's just too much for MY taste on this truck. Love the blue and don't want to take away from that.
Shoot an email to Don @pixeldecals he will make anything you want papa
Sponsored