Mile High Punk'n

First Name
Adrien
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator, 1991 Suburban Crawler, 1982 Duramax C30 2wd
Cant wait to see it. Pictures! Lots of pictures. :camera::jk:
I’ll do an install thread once I get it in. I’m adding an up-down air 4 corner kit and a set of Kleinn air horns at the same time.

OVRLND_G8R

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Gator
I’ll do an install thread once I get it in. I’m adding an up-down air 4 corner kit and a set of Kleinn air horns at the same time.
have always been interested in the up-down air 4 tire system and think it would work well with Maximus air system. Look forward to your install and review of everything you got going on!

Mile High Punk'n

First Name
Adrien
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Just got my compressor mount yesterday. They moved the compressors to mount together on one end which should help out with wiring and plumbing the system. I will get some pictures of it this weekend. My plan is to start on the install this weekend also. Keep an eye out for some updates.

Maximus the gladiator

First Name
Davie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Gladiator Launch edition
Release is rite around the corner. I have seen production pieces around the shop.

Any updated information on price? I ran this setup on my VW Amarok here in Oz had it under the rear tray no issues the random pumps hum in unison and sound so cool. I had them powered remotely through the arb lynx system. So cool to set tyre pressures and leave to pump up or deflate.

Sponsored

Mile High Punk'n

First Name
Adrien
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
First progress pic. Everything fits like a glove so far. Once I have the install done I’ll add a link to a full write up.

8F1D3D68-D53E-40BB-BBC8-17E7A8181BC5.jpeg

kickingaz

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon Diesel, 2018 Rubicon JLU
Occupation
Owner - New River Offroad
I have the VIAIR Dual 444C kit (P/N 20020 – 200 PSI / 3.53 CFM – STEALTH BLACK). Will this work with your mounting kit?

LostWoods

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 4Runner / 1995 YJ
Is there any reason for them being mounted perpendicular to the chassis instead of longitudinally? I would think that way you could run any compressor pair you'd want (since they all have the same mounting width and only vary in length) and you don't have to worry about the hoses or wires to be exposed outside the assembly.

Mile High Punk'n

First Name
Adrien
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Is there any reason for them being mounted perpendicular to the chassis instead of longitudinally? I would think that way you could run any compressor pair you'd want (since they all have the same mounting width and only vary in length) and you don't have to worry about the hoses or wires to be exposed outside the assembly.

I may have posted it on the other thread about the compressor mount. The next generation (I have been told) will have them mounted 90 degrees from where they are now. That should accommodate a larger pair of compressors also

Sponsored

LostWoods

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 4Runner / 1995 YJ
I may have posted it on the other thread about the compressor mount. The next generation (I have been told) will have them mounted 90 degrees from where they are now. That should accommodate a larger pair of compressors also
That's good to hear... I've been looking for a place to mount a compressor that isn't in the way and I like the use of empty space. Only worry I have is how it will cooperate with a belly pan.

DesertShot

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon JT (White)
I talked to Joseph about the 2nd revision of the bracket, and the whole "pandemic" is slowing things down I think. I told him I was definitely interested in the bracket if they can accommodate the larger footprint of the 444C. I ordered the Dual 444C kit, but then found a good deal on the Dual 485C Gen 2 kit and went with it instead. 100% duty at 200 psi, among other improvements. Anyway, the mounting footprint looks to be the same (8.5" in length between mounting points), with very minor difference elsewhere, so I would imagine the 2nd Rev bracket could accomodate both the 444C and 485C. Really looking forward to this next revision. Joseph if you are on here, shoot me a PM. I may have gotten you email wrong from the other day.

capercrew02

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep WJ, BMW i3, Red JTR.
This is awesome! Will you have a bracket option for tank only? I already have a compressor setup, but would be willing to plum a line for this!

kickingaz

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon Diesel, 2018 Rubicon JLU
Occupation
Owner - New River Offroad
For those of you that installed the mount, will you be able to mount skid plates on your Gladiator, or does the bracket sit lower than the frame?

Mile High Punk'n

First Name
Adrien
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
For those of you that installed the mount, will you be able to mount skid plates on your Gladiator, or does the bracket sit lower than the frame?
It’s above the frame rails, but it will depend on how the shoes mount if there will be interference.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.